Survivor 44 (Premieres 3/1)

Alex95

Oop.... Yam Yam with 4 votes. He's running away with this.

And yep, a 5th vote. He's officially won this season.

Congrats to Yam Yam. He's been fun and I've always really enjoyed him. Though I am disappointed Carolyn didn't win it. :( And came in 3rd even. :broken: But I'm happy for Yam Yam.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

WTF?!  His win's about as bad as Gabler's!  I can't point to one move he made on his own the whole game!

its not as bad as gablers.  I like Yam Yam, im just team Carolyn, as I am sure 90% of the people are. Yam Yam's win just isn't exciting.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Kinda funny how we think so differently. Proves what a toss up this could be. :haha: 

They think differently, because this is a game, and Yam Yam really didn't do anything to say he was playing the game.  At least Heidi and Carolyn had things to which they could point.

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Another thing.... Yam Yam going from a big early target at the start of the merge, navigating himself throughout the rest of the game and now winning? That is all very impressive.

That's another thing.  Yam Yam didn't navigate jack crap.  Carson and Carolyn did all the navigating for him.

That's another thing.  Yam Yam didn't navigate jack crap.  Carson and Carolyn did all the navigating for him.

Oooh lol fair point. I remember how he was a big target to go at the start of merge. So going from that to him winning is pretty crazy - even if his allies did more work. :haha: 

Not even Frannie threw her one, which was disappointing.

Ughh yeah that too. 😢 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

UGH another Final 3 in which the person I was rooting for got 0 votes. 😭

Its okay we can just add Carolyn right into the Top 50 of Best Castaway Ever.  No problem!

Aww Matt & Frannie, aka Mannie. ❤️ Loving their love story here, haha. ❤️ 

Ahhh lmaoo Matt's so excited talking about this... and Frannie is grinning from ear to ear. :dead: They're adorable together! :haha: