Australian Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Solaris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welp we'll see if I can make it to the merge this time around :dead:. Getting through an entire Australian Survivor is a chore and this premiere inspired no hope in me. It wasn't bad, just really bland and forgettable. Very few standout characters.

Rogue was really the only hero that stood out and for the wrong reasons (I was into her chaos until she made that horribly ignorant comments towards Nina).

The Villains are obviously more fun so far, but really sad to lose Anjali already (and I feel so bad for Jackie, that challenge was insanely dangerous). I do not agree with the Villains' decision to vote someone out, but lol @ Anjali's reasoning in her final words ❤️. Definitely enjoying the Shonee & Liz duo and I'm hoping they can run the tribe!

So I caught up on the first 3 episodes and they were all good.  Producers were shady not giving Jackie a confessional before she was medevac'd.  I was interested in seeing what she could pull this time around.  I really liked Anjali and thought I wanted to see more from her.  I am fine with Michael and Mimi leaving.

Shonees impact has been huge the first 3 episodes.  Not once but twice she was able to sway the votes to who she wanted to target at tribal council.  She continues to show she has the best social game in Australian Survivor history.  I am also obsessed with her Shiz alliance with Liz.  That said I hope her saving George in episode 2 doesn't come back to bite her in the butt.  Especially since she also saved Stevie from leaving in the last episode and we all know he wants her gone.

Favorites so far:

Villains:

1. Shonee - duh, amazing.  She is the moment.

2. Liz - seeing her crush that episode 2 reward challenge was crazy.  She is likely the strongest female this season.

3. Simon - he's going a little stir crazy and chomping at the big to go after George.  I think it won't end well for him. Its also fun watching him run around in his tiny swimsuit.

4. Jordie - I surprisingly don't dislike Jordie....yet.  That will probably change as he goes back to his old tricks.

Heroes:

1. Hayley - obviously going to be my favorite after how amazing she was in her season.  She hasn't shown much yet but the next episodes preview makes it seem like it will be Hayley-centric.  I expect her to survivor the winners curse.

2. Shaun - This dude has gotten buff since his first time and watching him run around in his speedo has been worth every second.

3. Nina - Looking forward to seeing what she can do for damage this time around.

4. Dave - he's hot, and im attracted to him.

5. Flick - I really liked her in Brains vs Brawn and I hope we get to see her and Hayley connect again.  She's not given us anything yet as Heroes haven't had much focus.

The only newbies I am drawn to are David and Liz! The first for shallow reasons, but Liz feels like the only important newbie so far on the villains tribe, as the veterans are getting the bulk of the attention.

I’m caught up!

I haven’t seen every season of Survivor Australia so some of these people are new to me. I’m enjoying it so far but I wish they’d give Nina some more airtime. :closedeyes: I suppose the villains have been on a losing streak so it’s difficult to show her strategising but I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come.

Anjali getting voted off is a travesty. She was hilarious and did not deserve to leave so early. Losing Jackie was pretty tough too.

Michael was so irritating with him being paranoid and pointing to his eyes all the time. I’m glad they got rid of him because at least George brings something to the show. Even if he is riding coat tails and letting other people do the work at least he’s entertaining.

I am 100% here for Jordie’s glow up. :wub: I found him so cocky and annoying during his season but he seems to have calmed down.. so far.

01. Sarah - Miss World Australia is a cold bitch and I’m here for it. I hope she goes deep in to the game and continues to be cut throat. 

02. Liz - I love how over things she is already. Liz is definitely one to be watched. The women are dominating the game so far.

03. Jordie - I do wish Jordie would’ve been a bit smarter with the idol and sharing information but this is a side of him we haven’t seen yet. 

04. Simon - He needs to get rid  of the leader status or he’ll be a target pretty soon but he’s a strong player so far.

05. Hayley - I wish we could see the game that she’s playing but she’s so lucky the villains keep messing up. Probably the single biggest thread on the show right now.

06. Nina - I loved Nina the first time and I hope this season makes me love her even more. She doesn’t seem as dominant in challenges but this season is stacked.

07. Fraser - I just want to look at him all day. He seems too nice to be on the villain tribe.

08. Shonee - I go between liking and being irritated by her. She’s controlling the villains tribe and they don’t even know about it. I just wish she’d stop with the paranoia because she isn’t ditsy. 

09. Paige - I like what I’ve seen so far.

10. Stevie - He doesn’t really belong in any particular group but he’s a character. I do hope we see him get his revenge though.

11. George - He’s done absolutely nothing apart from fall on his face and let the girls run the game but I can appreciate the character he plays.

12. Sam - I don’t understand how he got a second season but okay.

13. Shaun - Who?

14. Flick - Who?

15. Matt - Who?

16. Sharni - Who?

17. David - Who?

18. Benjamin - Who?

19. Gerry - Who?
20. Rogue - “I’m more African American than you.” 

Edited by Zoey

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I’m caught up!

I haven’t seen every season of Survivor Australia so some of these people are new to me. I’m enjoying it so far but I wish they’d give Nina some more airtime. :closedeyes: I suppose the villains have been on a losing streak so it’s difficult to show her strategising but I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come.

08. Shonee - I go between liking and being irritated by her. She’s controlling the villains tribe and they don’t even know about it. I just wish she’d stop with the paranoia because she isn’t ditsy. 

🧐

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:

13. Shaun - Who?

Australian Survivor's Shaun Hampson reveals he didn't recognise himself  after dropping 11 KILOGRAMS | Daily Mail Online

1. Shonee - Queen.

2. Liz - Queen.

3. Simon - He's a fantastic villain. So OTT and delusional :wub:. Burning George's hat was so evil but it made me cackle.

4. Sarah - Her introduction segment was everything to me :wub:

5. Hayley - Like what I've seen of her so far!

6. Nina - Thought she handled the Rogue situation so well. Can't wait for the Heroes to go to TC so hopefully we can get some more Nina content.

7. Stevie - He seems sweet and I feel bad he's struggling finding a way in the inner circle here. Could have a cute little underdog story.

8. Jordie - I am shocked by how much I'm enjoying him. He's toned down the Joker shtick and he's a lot better so far. It could easily fall off the rails again though.

9. George - Sometimes he annoys me and sometimes I stan.

10. Benjamin - The meat tray alliance confessional was lol.

11. Flick - Dat ass tho.

12. Paige - I liked her little segment.

13. Sharni - Who?

14. Fraser - Who?

15. Gerry - Who?

16. Matt - The Meat Tray Alliance is ranked by how hot they are.

17. Shaun - The Meat Tray Alliance is ranked by how hot they are.

18. David - The Meat Tray Alliance is ranked by how hot they are.

19. Sam - The Meat Tray Alliance is ranked by how hot they are.

20. Rogue - Could've been ironically fun but nope.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Solaris said:

🧐

Australian Survivor's Shaun Hampson reveals he didn't recognise himself  after dropping 11 KILOGRAMS | Daily Mail Online

I don’t know her so I can only judge what I’ve seen so far and she hasn’t done anything major except say she wasn’t voting for George and align herself with the strongest female on her tribe. The frantic paranoia in the first episode irritated me and she hasn’t irritated me since so there’s a positive. I just prefer a handful of other people over her right now but there’s very little to go on.

I never finished the all star season she returned on so I’m not sure where she placed in that. It’s on my to do list.

I know what Shaun looks like but he looks like an absolute melt personality wise. :dead: I’m only judging on what I’ve seen so far and it’s not much.

Just now, Elliott said:

Me creating a bunch of fake e-mails and VPNs to get the US-version of Paramount+ in Canada:

Peter Griffin Work GIF

We don't get Survivor Au either :/. All the international seasons were on our Paramount+ for like a month and then they took them away without saying anything. I was literally halfway through my first South Africa season.

• Sad 1