Omar Jose Cardona (Team Legend)
bodie (Team Blake)
Morgan Myles (Team Camila)
Rowan Grace (Team Blake)
Kim Cruse (Team Legend)
Brayden Lape (Team Blake)
Parijita Bastola (Team Legend)

Kique - (Team Gwen) - IS Winner

I have been inspired by @KimberlyxKyla's topic last season so I'll list some of the bus songs examples:

Suds In The Bucket

Lips of An Angel

That's What I Like

Piano In The Dark

There's Nothing Holding Me Back

Get On Your Feet

Despacito

WAP

Old Town Road

Baby Shark

So Sick

The Sweet Escape

Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

You Oughta Know

Youngblood

Caribbean Queen

Somebody To Love (One Republic)

The Last Tear (Kyla's original)

I Call The Shot (Hannah's original)

.... (Add more if you want!)

Your job is to assign these kind of songs to them & let's see what they are capable of doing :haha:

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 1

Kim Cruse: Baby Shark - just imagine her singing a jazzy, sultry version of “baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo”… it’d be a moment! queen would go straight to the finale!!

bodie: Youngblood - if TPTB wanted him out i just know they’d give him this song💀 

Bryce Leatherwood: Suds In The Bucket - let’s be real he could sing this and America would still probably vote him into the finale…

Justin Aaron: WAP - to go from singing a gospel song like Break Every Chain to WAP the very next week would be historic!!!!

Brayden Lape: There’s Nothing Holding Me Back - he’s basically a young Shawn Mendes anyways so this would probably fit him like a glove!

Rowan Grace: The Sweet Escape - a little girl singing a Gwen Stefani song i just know Gwen would eat this up!!!!! we have a new Alyssa everyone!

Morgan Myles: You Oughta Know - she’d absolutely eat this up!!! with her wild arm movements and hair flips i just KNOW she’d perform this song with the attitude it needs!

Parijita Bastola: Get On Your Feet - mother needs to do some uptempo soon so why not this Parks and Recreation hit!

Omar Jose Cardona: Somebody To Love (One Republic) - i’m sure he’d do good but it’d probably not get the votes… not this song taking out ANOTHER talented rock singer!!!😩

Kique: Old Town Road - i just know he’d find a way to flip this like he did with Hey Ya! i can already hear his low notes on this songs’ chorus… it could work king!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Justin Aaron: "All Of Me" (John Legend) — John instantly eliminates him for daring to do another of his songs.

Bryce Leatherwood: "Come In Out Of the Rain" (Wendy Moten) — God's Country 2.0! Someone hand over the rights to the song to Bryce!

Omar Jose Cardona: "Señorita" (Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes) — i lOvE iT wHEn yOu CaLl mE sEñOrItA.

bodie: "Body" (Megan Thee Stallion) Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (mwah).

Morgan Myles: "Work From Home" (Fifth Harmony) — an anthem to all of those who worked remotely during the pandemic!

Rowan Grace: "Row Row Row Your Boat" (Nursery Rhyme) — Rowan gets really emotional singing this song, connecting deeply with the lyrics. 😢

Kim Cruse: "NO" (Meghan Trainor) — Kim says NO to being in the bottom 3!

Brayden Lape: "Spectrum" (Florence + The Machine) — he'll avenge Amanda!

Parijita Bastola: "Together Forever" (Rick Astley) — she gets stage presence tips from John Legend, Nick Jonas, and Blake Shelton!

Kique: "The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)" (Ylvis) — he repurposes the song to be about lizards (of course, he brings lizards on-stage too).

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

bodie: "Body" (Megan Thee Stallion) Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (mwah).

Except he sings it as Bodie-odie-odie-odie-odie-odie-odie-odie-odie-odie-odie :rofl:

• Like 1

Justin - Holy (JB, gospelized version) - Zae Romeo didn't get to sing it... Justin should go avenge him!:haha:

Bryce - WAP (Cardi B - love me some countrified Cardi B songs :3

Omar - brutal (Olivia Rodrigo) - remember when most of us wanted Alyssa to sing this song? Now that she's out :( but don't worry! The king, the goat, the one and only Omar Cardona will do this instead! I'm sure it will be a fun experience 😊

bodie - Bodies (Drowning Pool) - Let The Bodie Hit The Floor... and he will actually hit the floor with his body afterwards!

Morgan - I Call The Shots (Hannah Huston) - Morgan and Hannah are both known for their bizarre arm movements... I guess Morgan will do the same!

Rowan- God Is A Woman (Ariana Grande) - Shade of Natasia....

Kim- The Last Tear (Kyla Jade) - plot twist, Kim will say she does not wanna win, so she pulled a Kyla.

Brayden - Misery Business (Paramore) :wub:

Parijita - Emotions (Mariah Carey) - people say she's an one-trick pony.... So she challenged herself to one of the most difficult songs ever... Guess her instagram post actually predicted the future!

Kique - Golden (Harry Styles) - oh yes, he has done Harry Styles once in the show, why not going for more?

Edited by Ottoxxx