• Parijita Bastola
    • Kim Cruse
    • Sasha Hurtado
  3. 3. CS

• Omar Jose Cardona
    • Parijita Bastola
    • Kim Cruse
    • Sasha Hurtado

Choose based on the pre-lives. Don´t be afraid to be wrong, I´m sure we´ll flop on some things lol.

Remember, this is what you THINK will happen, not what you WANT to happen.

Edited by Misirlou

Team John being stacked and having an evenly matched top 3 makes this difficult, but...

PV1: Parijita will probably get a PV just because she's had the overwhelmingly best edit of Team Legend this season, as opposed to Omar and Kim who were relatively hidden (for some reason). 

PV2: Omar Cardona has had the second best edit on Team John and is clearly a strong vocalist. I see him giving the best performance out of Team Legend and securing a PV.

CS: It's wild that Kim Cruse would need a CS, but her competition is insane. She's had a weak edit and isn't too minivan friendly, but John will obviously choose her over Sasha.

Eliminated: Sasha is DOA. She will probably get bussed and is unlikely to win a wildcard. 

This one could go either way.

PV 1: Parijita

I don´t think she´s reached the heights of her blind in the following rounds, but she´s still a great vocalist and has clearly been liked by the audience. Plus TPTB has her as John´s TCO, so I don´t think a bus is bound to come anytime soon. She just needs to do a decent job and she´s sailing, which I know she can do.

PV 2: Omar

It´s either him or Kim here, but I´m going for Omar. TPTB has pushed him more than Kim, and even though his style is bound to be controversial, he has still garnered a lot of support across SM. Plus, he´s nuts as a vocalist and I trust him to deliver something good. We´ll see.

CS: Kim

Again, her or Omar can go either way. The other one is likely getting the save. I put Kim here, because I don´t think she has had the momentum the others on her team have had. (TPTB hasn´t helped at all).

Sasha goes to the WC. It will come down to song choice and opponents.

• Like 1