• Parijita Bastola
    • Kim Cruse
    • Sasha Hurtado
  3. 3. CS

• Omar Jose Cardona
    • Parijita Bastola
    • Kim Cruse
    • Sasha Hurtado

Team John being stacked and having an evenly matched top 3 makes this difficult, but...

PV1: Parijita will probably get a PV just because she's had the overwhelmingly best edit of Team Legend this season, as opposed to Omar and Kim who were relatively hidden (for some reason). 

PV2: Omar Cardona has had the second best edit on Team John and is clearly a strong vocalist. I see him giving the best performance out of Team Legend and securing a PV.

CS: It's wild that Kim Cruse would need a CS, but her competition is insane. She's had a weak edit and isn't too minivan friendly, but John will obviously choose her over Sasha.

Eliminated: Sasha is DOA. She will probably get bussed and is unlikely to win a wildcard. 

This one could go either way.

PV 1: Parijita

I don´t think she´s reached the heights of her blind in the following rounds, but she´s still a great vocalist and has clearly been liked by the audience. Plus TPTB has her as John´s TCO, so I don´t think a bus is bound to come anytime soon. She just needs to do a decent job and she´s sailing, which I know she can do.

PV 2: Omar

It´s either him or Kim here, but I´m going for Omar. TPTB has pushed him more than Kim, and even though his style is bound to be controversial, he has still garnered a lot of support across SM. Plus, he´s nuts as a vocalist and I trust him to deliver something good. We´ll see.

CS: Kim

Again, her or Omar can go either way. The other one is likely getting the save. I put Kim here, because I don´t think she has had the momentum the others on her team have had. (TPTB hasn´t helped at all).

Sasha goes to the WC. It will come down to song choice and opponents.

• Like 1