KOs 2- Favorite Performance

Misirlou

KOs 2- Favorite Performance  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Ian Harrison - Cough Syrup
    • Omar Jose Cardona - Radioactive Soul
    • Morgan Taylor - I Got You (I Feel Good)
    • Bryce Leatherwood - Colder Weather
    • Jay Allen - Pray for You
    • Kate Kalvanch - Anyone
  2. 2. Grade Ep 2 (KOs)

• A (Amazing)
    • B (Good)
    • C (Ok)
    • D (Subpar)
    • F (Fail)
  3. 3. Are you as shocked as I am at Bryce losing in the app (by a lot)?

• Yep. Wow
    • Nah.

C for me. 

1. Omar - I just dig this guy. Yeah, this wasn´t perfect, but his vocal chops are still outrageous, and I can´t help but be entertained by watching him on stage. He´s legit.

2. Kate - She finally found her footing. Good use of her tone with the song, and I like the power she showcased. Deservingly advanced.

3. Morgan - Wasn´t a fan of the arrangement, but vocally, I can´t really complain much. She´s good.

4. Bryce - Was expecting to like this a lot more than I did. He´s got a great tone, and I can hear him making records, but I feel he hasn´t been showcasing the power he´s capable of, and indeed he was a bit pitchy tonight. Hope he steps it up on lives, because that app loss is telling.

5. Ian - Solid voice, but this song didn´t do him favors. Still, I´d check out a record of his based on his body of work.

6. Jay - This was pretty rough, sadly. I know he´s capable of much more.

I usually don't rank montages, but this one was particularly egregious that I felt the need to highlight him.

7.  Bryce Leatherwood - I did not feel the urgency needed in the song at all. He needs to stick to classic country.

6. Jay Allen - sad to see one of my eye candies go, but yeah, this was not up to snuff.

5. Eric Who - yes, we barely saw this performance, but I legit wanted to see more of it. I just love his utter fearlessness.

4. Ian Harrison - this really should have worked better than it did. He just lacks the confidence to really get in the spirit of the song.

3. Morgan Taylor - arrangement worked for me, but she lost the thread in the middle. She needs to workshop this arrangement with Scary Pockets.

2. Omar Jose Cardona - distracting stage presence aside, this was a solid vocal. Still his weakest outing though.

1. Kate Kalvach - there's something about her tone that's very compelling. Her best performance yet, but I still want her to shift into a higher gear.