*Wallace

29 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I did better than expected!

Awesome showing, Gigi!

I see how it is (not saying anything at me). 🙂 

But lol really... props to Gigi there. ❤️ 

18 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Oooh first dance reveal for the week? 😮 

Points to those that guessed Trevor doing the Samba. :dead: Or a point if you guessed him doing a Latin dance. :haha: 

I guessed Salsa for Trevor which is classified as "other" so no points for me on that one. :dead: 

Also, would've guessed Contemporary/Jazz for some of these had I known this was Disney+ week because Disney weeks are usually when we see the introduction of those styles. :haha: 

26 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I guessed Salsa for Trevor which is classified as "other" so no points for me on that one. :dead: 

Also, would've guessed Contemporary/Jazz for some of these had I known this was Disney+ week because Disney weeks are usually when we see the introduction of those styles. :haha: 

Awww noo. :dead: 

Ughh yeah I know. Ugh us not knowing the themes ahead of time is really messing us up here. 😐 :dead: 

14 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I already guessed wrong for Trevor, so I'm not holding my breath! 😛

Awww, there's still everyone else. :haha: 

@*Wallace

Joseph Baena and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Charleston to “A Star Is Born” from Hercules

Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Quickstep to “The Muppet Show Theme” from The Muppet Show

Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Jazz routine to “Wait for It” from Hamilton

Sam Champion and pro Cheryl Burke will perform a Paso Doble to “The Greatest Show” from The Greatest Showman

Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Jazz routine to “‘The Simpsons’ Main Title Theme” from The Simpsons

Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Viennese Waltz to “Chim Chim Cher-ee” from Mary Poppins

Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Jive to “One Way or Another” from Hocus Pocus 2

Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Samba to “Life Is a Highway” from Cars

Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Quickstep to “Finally Free” from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Samba to “Il Gatto E La Volpe” from Luca

Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Charleston to “Dig a Little Deeper” from The Princess and the Frog

Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Jazz routine to “Remember Me” from Coco

Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Quickstep to “Mr. Blue Sky” from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Some great song choices - finally some new one!  Unfortunately, it's very Jazz heavy. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yayy styles and song choices coming out! 😄 Thanks for posting, Chris! 

Lmao woww at all of those Jazz routines. :dead: I guess this is where Charli gets that perfect 40? :dead: 

And here I thought this is where Wayne gets one :dead:

14 minutes ago, *Chris said:

:yawn: 

At least Shangela will shine with Charleston 

You hater. :dead: 

That's very true. :yes: 

10 minutes ago, *Diana said:

And here I thought this is where Wayne gets one :dead:

He could! 😮 

14 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You hater. :dead: 

That's very true. :yes: 

He could! 😮 

I am not a hater. She hasn't WOWed me - I expect her to be good every week and she hasn't exceeded my expectations.   Giving her a Jazz routine won't make her wow me or push her own abilities. 

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

I am not a hater. She hasn't WOWed me - I expect her to be good every week and she hasn't exceeded my expectations.   Giving her a Jazz routine won't make her wow me or push her own abilities. 

Ooooh lol I was teasing with that, btw. :haha: But I totally understand what you're saying here. :yes: 

Wayne and Charli are definitely gonna shine with those Jazz numbers, plus I feel like Jazz is always scored well, won’t be surprised if one gets a perfect score 😂 I hope Jordin will be able to step it up with her Jazz, I worry she’ll look bad by the comparison factor 😭

I think Gabby will also do well, I hope she paints herself green! 🤩 she seems to do the best with dances we’re her happy, bubbly persona can just shine through and the quickstep is one of those. 

I think Shangela may have a breakout week too, the Charleston seems suited to the show she puts on 

excited! 

10 minutes ago, XoBrynn said:

Wayne and Charli are definitely gonna shine with those Jazz numbers, plus I feel like Jazz is always scored well, won’t be surprised if one gets a perfect score 😂 I hope Jordin will be able to step it up with her Jazz, I worry she’ll look bad by the comparison factor 😭

I think Gabby will also do well, I hope she paints herself green! 🤩 she seems to do the best with dances we’re her happy, bubbly persona can just shine through and the quickstep is one of those. 

I think Shangela may have a breakout week too, the Charleston seems suited to the show she puts on 

excited! 

Ughh yeah this was my concern for Jordin having a Jazz the same week as Charli and Wayne. This really isn't gonna look good or do her any favors, which is frustrating. >.< I think she'll deliver a really good dance but yeah, it's tough against Charli and Wayne. :( 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ughh yeah this was my concern for Jordin having a Jazz the same week as Charli and Wayne. This really isn't gonna look good or do her any favors, which is frustrating. >.< I think she'll deliver a really good dance but yeah, it's tough against Charli and Wayne. :( 

Yep, exactly. And she sort of had this this last week two with having one of 8 rumbas. Her reception so far is reminding me of Mel C which scares me 😭 because I was hoping she’d make it to semis, but she desperately needs a stand out dance. 

5 hours ago, XoBrynn said:

Yep, exactly. And she sort of had this this last week two with having one of 8 rumbas. Her reception so far is reminding me of Mel C which scares me 😭 because I was hoping she’d make it to semis, but she desperately needs a stand out dance. 

Ah yeah I'm agreeing with you on all of this. As yeah I'm seeing lots of Mel C comparisons being brought up, which is worrisome. :shiver: