The Amazing Race 34 (Premieres 9/21)

Alex95

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This Aubrey & David's fourth time surviving in the bottom two :dead:. Dare I say, are they bottomgoddesses?

Thanks for answering my question before I asked because I was wondering about this. :dead: 

Just now, Alex95 said:

I'm starting to really feel like we're looking at a Luis & Michelle, Marcus & Michael, and Derek & Claire final three. Aubrey & David are lucky to still be here lol, and I just feel like Emily's injury is finally gonna end her & Molly.

Aww yeah I agree with you on all of this. Ugh that will be such a sad way for Emily & Molly to go out. :broken: 

On 11/9/2022 at 9:57 PM, *Wallace said:

Aubrey & David came in 5th. LMAOO how many times have they barely made it through these legs? :dead: I feel like they come in 2nd to last often. :haha: 

Aww Quinton & Mattie came in 6th and are eliminated this week. 

YES and I am still mad they survived over the lesbian team the first week. They actually had potential to be stars this season.

WHY AM I SUCH A FEMALE WHORE ON AMAZING RACE??? BB too. Maybe I'm not as pro-peen as I thought.

This season has been pretty evenly divided:

WINS

Derek & Claire - 2

Luis & Michelle - 2

Marcus & Michael - 2

Emily & Molly - 1

TOP 3 FINISHES

Derek & Claire - 4

Marcus & Michael - 4

Luis & Michelle - 3

Emily & Molly - 3

Aubrey & David - 1 (I'm shocked they had one lmao)

BOTTOM 2 FINISHES

Aubrey & David - 4 (out of 7 :rofl:)

Every team that has won a leg is in the top 5 with David & Aubrey :giggle:I am rooting for them to shock Marcus & Michael out of the competition next leg though. GO BOTTOM 2 ROYALTY!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 12:32 AM, JC said:

This season has been pretty evenly divided:

WINS

Derek & Claire - 2

Luis & Michelle - 2

Marcus & Michael - 2

Emily & Molly - 1

TOP 3 FINISHES

Derek & Claire - 4

Marcus & Michael - 4

Luis & Michelle - 3

Emily & Molly - 3

Aubrey & David - 1 (I'm shocked they had one lmao)

BOTTOM 2 FINISHES

Aubrey & David - 4 (out of 7 :rofl:)

Every team that has won a leg is in the top 5 with David & Aubrey :giggle:I am rooting for them to shock Marcus & Michael out of the competition next leg though. GO BOTTOM 2 ROYALTY!

Oooh thanks for these stats. This is all really interesting to see. 😮 

I'm kinda surprised Emily & Molly have just 1 win. I feel likethey have been pretty dominant. But I also love how 4 of the 5 teams have had wins and multiple Top 3 finishes. It shows what a tight race this is amongst those teams and any of them can win. I guess even Aubrey & David can win but I highly doubt it.... but then again you never know. :giggle: