The Amazing Race 34 (Premieres 9/21)

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to The Amazing Race 34 (Premieres 9/21)

Derek & Claire. :wub: They’re definitely going to be the IDF favorites. :giggle: 

This looks like a really good cast. I’m glad that we didn’t have to wait like 3 years between seasons this time. :haha: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So excited for the premiere. :w00twave: TAR has always been my favorite of the 3 CBS RTV shows. ❤️ 

https://ew.com/tv/amazing-race-season-premiere-first-look-scramble/

This article has a sneak peek of the season premiere.

It also talks about a new twist called “The Scramble” which apparently is a twist where they are given 3 tasks to complete but get to choose the order they do them in? That’s all I got from this article. :haha: 

Yayy I'm walking into another show where I don't know anyone. :dead: Well except, at least TAR has Derek X & Claire, so at least I know them. :haha: 

I actually never saw much of Derek & Claire as a couple so I'm looking forward to getting to see them as a couple here. :haha: 

5 hours ago, *Amanda said:

So excited for the premiere. :w00twave: TAR has always been my favorite of the 3 CBS RTV shows. ❤️ 

Ooh it's my least favorite of the three but still looking forward to this. :giggle: 

Oooh so Rex is a football coach? 😮 Oh wait, I forgot that was mentioned here so I totally forgot about that. :haha: 

Lol there's so much football connections here. :haha: 

Ooooh Identical twins that just met last year??? 😮 

Just now, QueenKalie said:

BB is my least favorite of the 3 easily. 

It's definitely and always the most disappointing, but that's the show I'm always invested in the most and watched the longest. :lmao: