The Amazing Race 34 (Premieres 9/21)

Alex95

Awww nooo, so sad to see Glenda & Lumumba get eliminated. 😭 They were such fun and rootable underdogs. I really enjoyed them throughout their time on the show. ❤️ 

Although we're kinda #blessed to have had them this long as they would have been eliminated if not for that mega leg two part episode. :haha: So I'm happy and proud of how they've done. ❤️ 

30 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Awww nooo, so sad to see Glenda & Lumumba get eliminated. 😭 They were such fun and rootable underdogs. I really enjoyed them throughout their time on the show. ❤️

The sad thing is that they weren't even underdogs at first.  Don't forget that they came in second on the first two legs.  Then, they fell to the back with that read-the-clue error at the start of the mega-leg, and they just never recovered after that.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Rodney said:

The sad thing is that they weren't even underdogs at first.  Don't forget that they came in second on the first two legs.  Then, they fell to the back with that read-the-clue error at the start of the mega-leg, and they just never recovered after that.

Oh right, wow. I completely forgot about them coming in 2nd in the first two legs. :dead: I think that was back when I didn't know or was trying to get to know them, so I wasn't a proper fan yet. :haha: 

• Like 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

The foreshadowing of Emily & Molly's injury is making me nervous, I fear it's gonna bite them in the ass soon...

Ugh yeah, I feel like it's been apart of their storyline for weeks. I'm nervous of what's gonna happen there. :(