The Amazing Race 34 (Premieres 9/21)

Alex95

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

I love this show, but they really dropped the ball with introducing us to these teams. :dead: I really hope we get to know the other 10 teams besides DX & Claire who we already know on next week's episode.

Yeah they really did drop the ball. Like I had no clue who most of the people were so I was really fine with pretty much anyone going.

48 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I love this show, but they really dropped the ball with introducing us to these teams. :dead: I really hope we get to know the other 10 teams besides DX & Claire who we already know on next week's episode.

46 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah they really did drop the ball. Like I had no clue who most of the people were so I was really fine with pretty much anyone going.

It sure is gonna be fun trying to rank these teams we barely got to know. :dead: 

Maybe scramble would have been better later on.  Someone said to me that it stops teams working together in alliances, which I am tired of seeing.  Liked visiting Germany.  No non-eliminations is harsh, but it does up the tension.  Amazing Race Canada only just finished, so there is no gap between races. :P