♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

This performance shocked me. I've always loved his belting but was not expecting him to sound as beautiful as he did. Usually a vulnerable vocal isn't a top tier vocal but this isn't one of those times.

It might be my personal favourite of his so far.

• Like 2

Just now, Hsamid said:

This performance shocked me. I've always loved his belting but was not expecting him to sound as beautiful as he did. Usually a vulnerable vocal isn't a top tier vocal but this isn't one of those times.

It might be my personal favourite of his so far.

I always knew he can slay softer parts as well. It's just that he wasn't getting a song to showcase that properly!

• Like 2

Finally topped his battle for me.

Loved the performance. He let us in this time around. I could probably sense a disconnection between the audience and him since he had the rocker persona on stage, but this might have helped him a ton.

Here's to more killer performance. He is probably getting back to rock next week due to being fan week.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Finally topped his battle for me.

Same!

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Loved the performance. He let us in this time around. I could probably sense a disconnection between the audience and him since he had the rocker persona on stage, but this might have helped him a ton.

Yeah, felt the same!