♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

Honestly a lot of people are sleeping on him. He might be getting much more votes than we think. Who knows? Maybe top 8 is his ceiling, but sometimes I feel he has a shot at the Finale. A part of me thinks that a voice like that can't be cut off before the Finale.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, pauwis said:

please no, I'm sure he would kill it, but the comparison to Joshua would be unavoidable.

But comparisons only happen in IDF. The voters don't care much. I mean Jordan Smith made millions of people cry when he sang Hallelujah. On IDF we do comparisons, but voters still vote for the artists.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Honestly a lot of people are sleeping on him. He might be getting much more votes than we think. Who knows? Maybe top 8 is his ceiling, but sometimes I feel he has a shot at the Finale. A part of me thinks that a voice like that can't be cut off before the Finale.

I think Parijita based on numbers has the best chance to get a public vote into the finale.. the great thing about the top 8 is that the bottom 4 sings off.. and once Omar and Kim are in that bottom 4 one of them will definitely win the singoff against no matter who is there.. so I think team legend has a great shot at having 2 in the finale once one of them gets the public vote in the semis.. that singoff in the bottom 4 is gonna be perfect for omar or kim 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thecarterfilez said:

I think Parijita based on numbers has the best chance to get a public vote into the finale.. the great thing about the top 8 is that the bottom 4 sings off.. and once Omar and Kim are in that bottom 4 one of them will definitely win the singoff against no matter who is there.. so I think team legend has a great shot at having 2 in the finale once one of them gets the public vote in the semis.. that singoff in the bottom 4 is gonna be perfect for omar or kim 

Yea, it's gonna be hard to beat Omar or Ki m in the IS.

38 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

But comparisons only happen in IDF. The voters don't care much. I mean Jordan Smith made millions of people cry when he sang Hallelujah. On IDF we do comparisons, but voters still vote for the artists.

Totally!! but it was just last season, that was my point

• Like 1

• Hamza Tufail changed the title to ♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫