♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think John likes Omar the most in his team. He stood for him in the middle of all of his performances. Hope he gets a great song in playoffs.

maybe, but i still can't figure out john's favorite

I still think the girls are his favorites because R&B/Soul + their tones are John's weakness.

but anything is possible, and 2PV and a CS ensure us a killer performance from Team Legend

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

maybe, but i still can't figure out john's favorite

I still think the girls are his favorites because R&B/Soul + their tones are John's weakness.

but anything is possible, and 2PV and a CS ensure us a killer performance from Team Legend

Of course he likes the girls too.

Just hope he gets a cool song in the playoffs and sails into the top 13

• Like 3

On 9/24/2022 at 2:27 PM, pauwis said:

well, I'll leave song suggestions because Omar's voice style drives me crazy and I don't want to study on a Saturday.

- Queen, cause why not? 
- Annie Lennox, accessible song for the show.
- The Animals, accessible song for the show and all i want is a moment like Hannah had
- Bon Jovi, just that.
- Elton, my dream, and if is Taron Egerton version i will met the heaven

I will add more to the list soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I wonder why they're geo-blocking Omar's performances??? First his battle and now his KO.

Blocking the best battle of the season, good job TVUSA.

Oh, and add me. I don't like radioactive but he made it pretty good so that's a win in my book. But his BA and Battle are some of the best vocals of the season, so I'm all aboard the Omar train.

Also, it's about time a rocker made the lives, I dont think it's happened since Jake Haldenvang. And Michael C Hall should have made lives based on vocal capability but they sent him a bus on the way home with a crappy KO song choice.

Long winded rant aside, my point is, Avenge the rockers Omar!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Oh, and add me. I don't like radioactive but he made it pretty good so that's a win in my book. But his BA and Battle are some of the best vocals of the season, so I'm all aboard the Omar train.

Also, it's about time a rocker made the lives, I dont think it's happened since Jake Haldenvang. And Michael C Hall should have made lives based on vocal capability but they sent him a bus on the way home with a crappy KO song choice.

I do think his battle has been his best so far, but I did enjoy his KO. 

I think he´s someone with the potential to soar in the lives, since he´s clearly been doing this for a while.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Hsamid said:

"Powerful" was one of my fav Knockouts of the season. But darn tptb they gave him "Turning Tables" in the Playoffs. He deserved much better.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, RTV said:

Johan Bester, vocal coach and founder of Karisma Performing Arts, analyzes Omar's blind audition from 6:25 - 10:58. He praises Omar's power, "incredible" technique, and clean sound.

https://www.karismaperformingarts.com

He made some great points.

1. Omar won't have any problems when it'll comes to vocals. He just needs to pick good songs throughout the lives.

2. If someone sings powerfully and really high but it doesn't look or sound like it's hard work for them then you know the singer is very skilful.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

i think @pauwis mentioned annie lennox before — that made me think of “i put a spell on you” ? i feel like he could do a chris weaver-esque powerhouse performance of it

I'm sure he won't have any problems. He has the pipes to nail it, so I'm totally here for it.

Though I think it might turn off some of the people like his KO did.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Don't forget Adam Pearce on season 13! His PO is great, but sad that he was on a very stacked team. (The PO of that season wasn't live)

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, QueenCami said:

i think @pauwis mentioned annie lennox before — that made me think of “i put a spell on you” ? i feel like he could do a chris weaver-esque powerhouse performance of it

7 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I'm sure he won't have any problems. He has the pipes to nail it, so I'm totally here for it.

Though I think it might turn off some of the people like his KO did.

Oh yeah! He could nail it, but (personally) I always prefer deeper vocals for IPASOY, that's why i mention Sweet Dreams, plus Omar is clearly more comfortable in his high register.

The key for the POs is a song that is friendly to the public but not a BIG classic.

unless you're Sir Joshua Vacanti and you can kill a Lady Gaga song other than Million Reasons

• Like 3

Just now, pauwis said:

Oh yeah! He could nail it, but (personally) I always prefer deeper vocals for IPASOY, that's why i mention Sweet Dreams, plus Omar is clearly more comfortable in his high register.

The key for the POs is a song that is friendly to the public but not a BIG classic.

Great points.

• Like 4