♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

3 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/omarjosecardona/2980421830766471595/

Is this his next song or is he just playing with us? What do you guys think? And if yes, then would it work for him?

out of all Ariana's songs, this is the only one I like for the show. a moment like Rizzi from S16 would be great for him! the song allows to show vulnerability and power

the important thing this week is the arrangement: we all know that he can go for those big notes, now he have to add some dynamics and a song like "breathin" it's a good choice for that

but I still think he wouldn't give us a clue about his song so easily😅

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pauwis said:

the important thing this week is the arrangement: we all know that he can go for those big notes, now he have to add some dynamics and a song like "breathin" it's a good choice for that.

Yeah. Arrangement matters a lot. For instance I love high notes, but even I was turned off by Davon's "Ain't No Way".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

Totally! instead he perfectly build the final note during I Am Changing

Oh, I loved that performance.

He was a great vocalist, just used to do TOO MUCH  with the songs.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yes please!

tptb is tptb, I have no good expectations from them.

last season they made me very happy with Joshua and their are doing the same with Parijita this season, so I can't complain. 

but now It's time to give love to Omar

10 minutes ago, pauwis said:

last season they made me very happy with Joshua and their are doing the same with Parijita this season, so I can't complain. 

but now It's time to give love to Omar

I hope they give Omar great songs for the upcoming performances. They'll have to pimp him either next week or the week next to next week.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I said that about them because they have done a lot of * things in the past.

Btw, I do accept that they have been hyping Omar up this season. The way John stoop up during all of his performances, the way they've been calling him "The Golden Voice", the way John has been telling him that he could win.

It's that I just don't trust them fully because of a lot of controversial things they have done in the past.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Btw, I do accept that they have been hyping Omar up this season. The way John stoop up during all of his performances, the way they've been calling him "The Golden Voice", the way John has been telling him that he could win.

It's that I just don't trust them fully because of a lot of controversial things they have done in the past.

I totally get your point! John's euphoria is what delusion me and the fact that after this season he takes a breather, TPTB must treat him well

• Like 1

Omar just did an IG live! He said he's happy about his song tomorrow. Then he went on to say that he didn't know the song but he liked learning it and it's a beautiful song. Someone asked if it's stripped down or uptempo and he responded that it's maybe a bit of both. Later on, he randomly said that people who know him don't know he can do what he is gonna do tomorrow, or something to that effect. 

Also, someone in the comments put My heart will go on by Celine Dion and he called out the person and said they might be onto something, but it's not this week, maybe next week. So I guess we will see!

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, amri said:

Omar just did an IG live! He said he's happy about his song tomorrow. Then he went on to say that he didn't know the song but he liked learning it and it's a beautiful song. Someone asked if it's stripped down or uptempo and he responded that it's maybe a bit of both. Later on, he randomly said that people who know him don't know he can do what he is gonna do tomorrow, or something to that effect. 

Also, someone in the comments put My heart will go on by Celine Dion and he called out the person and said they might be onto something, but it's not this week, maybe next week. So I guess we will see!

Thanks for all information!!

about Celine's comment, maybe he was referring to Whitney duets, but given Omar's range, it wouldn't be a surprise if he covered some of the big divas

he doesn't know the song, that rules out the covers he already did, rules out Queen.

Nobody saw him sing like that, so maybe some 2000s alternative rock?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, amri said:

Thank you so much!

• Hamza Tufail changed the title to ♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫