♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

best of luck to omar! curious to hear his song choice if he didn’t know it before. wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a pop powerhouse song or something in that case. i think breathin’ is a stretch as the most requested fan song but i can see it being another modern pop song?

that being said if he does get breathin’ i can see him doing well with it

• Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

best of luck to omar! curious to hear his song choice if he didn’t know it before. wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a pop powerhouse song or something in that case. i think breathin’ is a stretch as the most requested fan song but i can see it being another modern pop song?

that being said if he does get breathin’ i can see him doing well with it

Yeah, if he's singing, he'll do a great job with it, but I'm not crazy about that song choice. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, if he's singing, he'll do a great job with it, but I'm not crazy about that song choice. 

same, i think he’d do justice to it vocally but i fear it wouldn’t be a moment to most of the audience who perhaps isn’t as big a fan of the song.

• Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

same, i think he’d do justice to it vocally but i fear it wouldn’t be a moment to most of the audience who perhaps isn’t as big a fan of the song.

I'm not sure what he's singing, but he did say that he feels good about his song. I have high expectations from him, hope he delivers once again.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2022 at 4:22 AM, amri said:

Omar just did an IG live! He said he's happy about his song tomorrow. Then he went on to say that he didn't know the song but he liked learning it and it's a beautiful song. Someone asked if it's stripped down or uptempo and he responded that it's maybe a bit of both. Later on, he randomly said that people who know him don't know he can do what he is gonna do tomorrow, or something to that effect. 

Also, someone in the comments put My heart will go on by Celine Dion and he called out the person and said they might be onto something, but it's not this week, maybe next week. So I guess we will see!

So this was a reference to him playing Piano?

• Like 1