π•Šπ•₯π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ π•„π•”π•„π• π•£π•£π•’π•Ÿ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

istersay

• istersay changed the title to π•Šπ•₯π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ π•„π•”π•„π• π•£π•£π•’π•Ÿ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

What an interesting voice this guy has. It's very smoky yet... soft at the same time? That's a weird way to put it, but here we are. I like his easygoing vibe as well. He's more of a songwriter professionally than a singer, but hopefully being on this show will help him realize his full potential as a singer.

Please add me to the fanlist! ❀️ 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

What an interesting voice this guy has. It's very smoky yet... soft at the same time? That's a weird way to put it, but here we are. I like his easygoing vibe as well. He's more of a songwriter professionally than a singer, but hopefully being on this show will help him realize his full potential as a singer.

Please add me to the fanlist! ❀️ 

I agree, it's unique

Β 

2 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

add me

:thumbs:

added you both

Thanks @istersay!

Β 

Just a question for our resident Camila stan..... do you know enough about Camila's music taste that can tell us if she would favor Steven over other artists? She's apparently the only one who turned for Steven, so that might mean something, I guess?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Thanks @istersay!

Β 

Just a question for our resident Camila stan..... do you know enough about Camila's music taste that can tell us if she would favor Steven over other artists? She's apparently the only one who turned for Steven, so that might mean something, I guess?

I know her music taste is eclectic, not sure if she would favor one genre one over another, performance is probably gonna make a real difference

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

HeΒ΄s interesting. IΒ΄ll still wait a bit but I got my eye on him. ThereΒ΄s Bob DylanΒ΄s catalogue to be thrown at him.

oooo that would be good, and yah, we never know until we see them live on the voice stage

He really intrigues me as he seems like someone I would listen to. I've only heard a small portion of the Highwaymen cover though so I'll come back when I've seen more from him. πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

He really intrigues me as he seems like someone I would listen to. I've only heard a small portion of the Highwaymen cover though so I'll come back when I've seen more from him. πŸ˜‰

Β 

Okay, his voice really hits the spot. πŸ™‚ AddΒ me.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Okay, his voice really hits the spot. πŸ™‚ AddΒ me.

Β 

3 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

Add me! Love his tone!

Β 

same here!, added you bothΒ t1111.gif

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

You know what would be perfect for Steven to sing? I'm On Fire by Bruce Springsteen. It fits his lowkey style very well.

Β 

Β 

Β 

oh yes, with his tone he would sound great on this :wub:

I'm very interested to see what direction Steven will take on the show. His songwriting history is very varied. He has written for the likes of Celine Dion, Michael Bolton, Tim McGraw and S22 mentor Jimmie Allen. He also fronted an alternative rock band called Satellite. He definitely dabbled in a lot of genres. Personally I hope he focuses on the Americana/folk lane, but I'm sure I'll like whatever he decides to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

I'm very interested to see what direction Steven will take on the show. His songwriting history is very varied. He has written for the likes of Celine Dion, Michael Bolton, Tim McGraw and S22 mentor Jimmie Allen. He also fronted an alternative rock band called Satellite. He definitely dabbled in a lot of genres. Personally I hope he focuses on the Americana/folk lane, but I'm sure I'll like whatever he decides to do.

Β 

Dang, didn't know he was so accomplished.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

IΒ΄d say something by Tom Waits, but that could be way too gravelly, even for someone with StevenΒ΄s tone.

Β 

I mean Downtown Train was covered a couple of times on the show before, maybe Steven can strike a happy medium between the Waits version and the Rod Stewart version.

• Like 1