๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฆ‹

Bk1234

On 7/9/2022 at 9:14 PM, Angeles said:

I miss you, I'm sorry - Gracie Abrams

Actually, anything Gracie and I'll be happy

She posted a clip of I miss you, I'm sorry on her story and I might *just* be in heaven. โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿค

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Seems like if she's on, she'd be on John's team and flying out soon๐Ÿคžย Her and John would be a great match imo

ย 

Molly if you're reading this post something with a yellow shirt to let us know you made itย ๐Ÿ‘€ jk lmao

Yeah, Iโ€™m really holding out hope here. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคž

ย 

Ooh yes, go for it ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‘€

There's little evidence to back this up, but Molly probably auditioned during Taping 3 or 4. I only say this because in one of Lakelin's posts, it looks like they are on set together and clearly dressed up. All assumptions though.

Edited by Angeles
Grammar
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Angeles said:

There's little evidence to back this up, but Molly probably auditioned during Taping 3 or 4. I only say this because in one of Lakelin's posts, it looks like they are on set together and clearly dressed up. All assumptions though.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Theyโ€™re very clearly backstage here.

ย 

ECDCE288-A7-B3-4355-96-B6-B272-D9-FB83-C

Edited by Bk1234

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Theyโ€™re very clearly backstage here.

ย 

ECDCE288-A7-B3-4355-96-B6-B272-D9-FB83-C

This could very well be a rehearsal photo too I think? iirc when contestants do dress rehearsals for the blinds they're backstage with people who aren't necessarily in the same taping

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

This could very well be a rehearsal photo too I think? iirc when contestants do dress rehearsals for the blinds they're backstage with people who aren't necessarily in the same taping

Thatโ€™s true. Iโ€™m just looking for any source of evidence that will point towards Molly getting a chair turn at this point. ๐Ÿ˜ญ