๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฆ‹

Bk1234

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Lol, someone literally asked Molly her favorite song from each of the coachesโ€ฆย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

i saw it . probably someย  readers from this forumย 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ss_f1 said:

i feelย  we will only get news of molly when theย  battle spoilers come out

I donโ€™t know, I feel like sheโ€™d be one to slip us a little hotel/plane pic.

23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I donโ€™t know, I feel like sheโ€™d be one to slip us a little hotel/plane pic.

Exactly. If she's fully posted with Lakelin before she doesn't seem to hide her traveling that much. Unless she is well aware of this fan thread and is playing with us (as many other contestants are LMAO)

ย 

Also her and John is my ideal pairing. John and Ryleigh, Julia, Zan, Maelyn all worked wonderfully, and Molly has an adjacent style to them.ย 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Exactly. If she's fully posted with Lakelin before she doesn't seem to hide her traveling that much. Unless she is well aware of this fan thread and is playing with us (as many other contestants are LMAO)

ย 

Also her and John is my ideal pairing. John and Ryleigh, Julia, Zan, Maelyn all worked wonderfully, and Molly has an adjacent style to them.ย 

Yeah, sheโ€™s very transparent about that stuff, to the point where she posted a paper with some of her flight details to her story. ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

Yeah, I think her on Team Legend would be good. I do feel sheโ€™s in a similar lane to Grace, but I just want her to be on a team at this point. ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

I didnโ€™t want to have to make this post today, but the odds of Molly getting a chair turn are honestly not looking too great. :(ย So, I just wanted to say, that whether or not she turned a chair or not, this will always be a place where we can post and share about our love for Molly and her music. ๐Ÿ’ž That support will keep Molly going so she can release music, further her career, and maybe even audition again (assuming she didnโ€™t turn a chair this time.) We have the second highest replies of any S22 fan thread, so letโ€™s keep that momentum going throughout Mollyโ€™s entire career! โ˜บ๏ธ Wishing Molly the best of luck in her future endeavors, whether they be on the Voice or not. โœจ

• Like 1

Molly, if you're reading this, you are so so talented and have such a beautiful voice!! Iโ€™m holding out hope that you made it, but if not, I can't wait for the future and new music ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Angeles said:

Molly, if you're reading this, you are so so talented and have such a beautiful voice!! Iโ€™m holding out hope that you made it, but if not, I can't wait for the future and new music ๐Ÿ™‚

It must be so great for Molly to see these positive messages right now. ๐Ÿ’žย Thank you for the kind words!

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

I can't waitย what's next for molly, I hope she comes back next season but i understandย if she doesn't

she is a very talented girl , i wish her the best

ย 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ss_f1 said:

I can't waitย what's next for molly, I hope she comes back next season but i understandย if she doesn't

she is a very talented girl , i wish her the best

ย 

Me too! She is so talented.