๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฆ‹

Bk1234

45 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

ย 

Lost without you freya ridingsย 

Sunday kind of love by Etta Jamesย 

What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrongย 

All I want Koldaline

Yessss - you are slaying with these suggestions!! ๐Ÿคฉ I have been dying to hear someone cover โ€œLost Without Youโ€ and Mollyโ€™s airy tone is perfect for the song. :wub:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yessss - you are slaying with these suggestions!! ๐Ÿคฉ I have been dying to hear someone cover โ€œLost Without Youโ€ and Mollyโ€™s airy tone is perfect for the song. :wub:

Thanks , yeah there are just so many songs that she can sing . Sheโ€™s so good and versatile to the point where give her a song and she would make hers and still deliver a great performance.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Assuming Molly turned a chair, what team do you guys see her on? I could see her on Team Blake or Team Gwen.ย 

Idk I would say either Gwen or Camila , I guess I could see her team John but I feel like she would be team Gwen or camila , because she turned 4 chairs of course.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Idk I would say either Gwen or Camila , I guess I could see her team John but I feel like she would be team Gwen or camila , because she turned 4 chairs of course.

Yes, letโ€™s manifest that :wub:

• Like 1

Molly still seems to be home - she just put out TikToks featuring songs composed of her followersโ€™ words from an Instagram question sticker that was posted yesterday. Iโ€™m getting nervous ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคž

Edited by Bk1234
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Molly still seems to be home - she just put out TikToks featuring songs composed of her followersโ€™ words from an Instagram question sticker that was posted yesterday. Iโ€™m getting nervous ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคž

nono y'all don't understand i NEED her to be on

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf42oA7vsNS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
87-E50-DA5-F3-BE-43-C0-99-FB-176-FCF46-D

A1862607-7-A12-437-E-8-C78-8-FE112-B750-
ย 

Hopefully it was taken in LA - near the hotel. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคž The photo company tagged in the post seems to be run by her mom (Linda Martinka), so it would definitely be possible for the company to produce pictures of Molly in LA.ย 

Perfect pic to start of my Day 2 manifestation for Molly making it to battles๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

• Like 2