๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฆ‹

Bk1234

Song suggestions:

Yellow(Coldplay)

Willow(Jasmine Thompson)

Skinny love (Birdy)

Almost lover (a fine frenzy)

When we were young (Adele)

Never let me go (Florence and the machine )
Criminal (Fionna apple)

Hallelujah(Jeff Buckley)

Exile (Taylor swift and bon Iver)

Field of dandelions ( Ruth Berhe)

Liability (Lorde)

Hold (Vera Blue)

Songbird(Fleetwood Mac) Eva Cassidy renditionย 

Heal (Tom odell)

How will I know ( Whitney Houston ) Sam Smithโ€™s renditionย 

Edited by Mohammad
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Song suggestions:

Yellow(Coldplay)

Willow(Jasmine Thompson)

Skinny love (Birdy)

Almost lover (a fine frenzy)

When we were young (Adele)

Never let me go (Florence and the machine )
Criminal (Fionna apple)

Hallelujah(Jeff Buckley)

Exile (Taylor swift and bon Iver)

Field of dandelions ( Ruth Berhe)

Liability (Lorde)

Hold (Vera Blue)

Songbird(Fleetwood Mac) Eva Cassidy renditionย 

Heal (Tom odell)

How will I know ( Whitney Houston ) Sam Smithโ€™s renditionย 

Wow! Thank you for all these suggestions - Iโ€™m sure Molly will love them! ๐Ÿ˜ I think they perfectly fit the range of covers sheโ€™s been posting lately. Her voice on Yellow or Heal would be absolutely killer! โ˜บ๏ธ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow! Thank you for all these suggestions - Iโ€™m sure Molly will love them! ๐Ÿ˜ I think they perfectly fit the range of covers sheโ€™s been posting lately. Her voice on Yellow or Heal would be absolutely killer! โ˜บ๏ธ

There are many songs that fit her plus she is versatile in the sense of that she can make any song her own .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

There are many songs that fit her plus she is versatile in the sense of that she can make any song her own .

Thatโ€™s very true. She has covered a wide range of songs. Iโ€™m interested to see what direction she plans to go on the show - my guess would be pop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Thatโ€™s very true. She has covered a wide range of songs. Iโ€™m interested to see what direction she plans to go on the show - my guess would be pop.

Yeah , pop or indie/alternative pop, Hope she does well

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cfz8q6kJqFS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
15-D5-F697-D6-CE-440-D-AB72-AAFCF6-F5-C0

ย 

New cover from Mollyโ€ฆ and guess what? Itโ€™s Taylor! *pretends to be shocked* :haha:ย On a more serious note though, I feel this is one of her best covers.ย It showcases her tone and vocal capabilities beautifully. ย โœจ

Wow! She's just amazing and has REALLY good taste in music

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cfz8q6kJqFS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
15-D5-F697-D6-CE-440-D-AB72-AAFCF6-F5-C0

ย 

New cover from Mollyโ€ฆ and guess what? Itโ€™s Taylor! *pretends to be shocked* :haha:ย On a more serious note though, I feel this is one of her best covers.ย It showcases her tone and vocal capabilities beautifully. ย โœจ

This is what I mean , she literally just paints with her voice , she can practically take any song and make it her own yet still make it as great as the original if not better .

• Like 1

This is what I mean , she literally just paints with her voice , she can practically take any song and make it her own yet still make it as great as the original if not better .

Ooh I love that way of describing it! ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿคฉ

• Like 1

Sheโ€™s definitely looking to be one of mine. :wub:ย I hope she goes far!ย 

I hope she goes far too, if she delivers , it would be a shame to eliminate her early on . Especially when she is great and versatile , she is a chameleon, she can sing whatever and still deliver, it Would be smart and right to make her at least advance post KOโ€™s, albeit she delivers, which I think and hope she will.

• Like 1

I hope she goes far too, if she delivers , it would be a shame to eliminate her early on . Especially when she is great and versatile , she is a chameleon, she can sing whatever and still deliver, it Would be smart and right to make her at least advance post KOโ€™s, albeit she delivers, which I think and hope she will.

Yeah, unfortunately thereโ€™s not much room for predictions since we have no clue if she even ended up on a team and if she did, which one. That being said, I do believe she has the capabilities to make the live shows. :yes:

• Like 1

Another song suggestion, I feel she would do really well with donโ€™t know why by Norah jones .

ย 

You guys are killing it today with the suggestions! :w00tbounce:ย Her light, feathery tone would be perfect for that song. :wub:

• Thanks 1

Lose you to love me by Selena Gomez

Wicked Game by Chris Isaac

A case of you and River by Joni Mitchellย 

Girls just want to have fun by cyndi lauper , I wanna see her make it her own and slowing it down similar to the battle between Addison and karli, but I wanna hear Molly in it (if that makes sense)

ย 

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Lose you to love me by Selena Gomez

Wicked Game by Chris Isaac

A case of you and River by Joni Mitchellย 

Girls just want to have fun by cyndi lauper , I wanna see her make it her own and slowing it down similar to the battle between Addison and karli, but I wanna hear Molly in it (if that makes sense)

ย 

These are great as well! ๐Ÿคฉย I would LOVE to hear her voice on "Wicked Game" :wub:

• Like 2