Snake in the Grass (Starring Big Brother and Survivor LEGENDS)

Alex95

https://ew.com/tv/snake-in-the-grass-survivor-big-brother-naked-and-afraid-cast-premiere-date/

I don't know how long I'll stick with this one (especially since it's hosted by Bobby Bones 🤮) but each episode four different people have to work together to win $100K. The only problem? One of those four is a mole trying to sabotage the group and take all the money for themselves.

One episode is starring Cirie Fields, Janelle Pierzina, Rachel Reilly, and Stephenie LaGrossa and I've already decided it's gonna be the best episode of rtv history :wub: :wub: :wub:

Another episode also stars Malcolm Freberg, Earl Cole, and Yul Kwon. There's also one with Trish Hegarty who got thrown with newbies for some reason :dead:

The show premieres August 1 and we WILL be turning in for the Cirie, Janelle, Rachel episode!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Between this and that other show Cirie, Stephenie and Rachel are doing the rounds on these new shows huh? Not mad at it!

Cirie and Stephenie heard Jeff say they weren't inviting anyone pre-S40 except Boston Rob probably back to Survivor so they're getting their bookings elsewhere while they can. :dead:

• 1 month later...

There is some special preview episode of this show on tonight after America's Got Talent. Since I think the premiere happens on USA next week?

It features 3 Survivor alums and a Naked and Afraid alum. Although I'm not sure who is on this episode.

56 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

There is some special preview episode of this show on tonight after America's Got Talent. Since I think the premiere happens on USA next week?

It features 3 Survivor alums and a Naked and Afraid alum. Although I'm not sure who is on this episode.

Watching this now. Looks like this episode has Yul Kwon, Earl Cole and Malcolm Freberg from Survivor and then Jeff Zausch from Naked and Afraid.