So You Think You Can Dance Season 17

Fun and enjoyable Salsa from Carter & Anna. I wasn't sure about some of the lifts - some were impressive and some didn't look 100% executed to me? They had good chemistry but it could have been a bit more steamier. Anna did do really well for being out of her comfort zone. I do agree with Leah and tWitch on Carter that he could have been more grimmier for the Salsa.

It was good and solid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Essence & Waverly were very good in their Bollywood routine.  I think that they did enough to survive this week, but I'm not 100% sure.

not sure either :unsure:

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Fun and enjoyable Salsa from Carter & Anna. I wasn't sure about some of the lifts - some were impressive and some didn't look 100% executed to me? They had good chemistry but it could have been a bit more steamier. Anna did do really well for being out of her comfort zone. I do agree with Leah and tWitch on Carter that he could have been more grimmier for the Salsa.

It was good and solid.

I agree, solid, not perfect tho

Really fun and entertaining Bollywood from Essence & Waverly. I felt they brought the energy and had a really great time in performing that dance. :yes: 

Yeah the knee spins Waverly did were really impressive. Essence looked and performed like a star. Yeah I thought they did great there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Oooof Jordan not feeling good and not in rehearsals. :(  Aww poor Jordan and poor Beau. :( 

But aww it's nice seeing Koine in the rehearsals there. ❤️ 

Yeah, I loved Koine in her season.  She was the one I voted for, but I liked Lex enough that I wasn't too upset when she lost to him.

Oooh so nice to see Jordan there being able to do the dance! And wow in just 3 hours of learning that. 😮 

Beautiful and very pretty dance from Beau & Jordan. Not technically perfect of course but a solid effort and beautiful performance. :yes: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh so nice to see Jordan there being able to do the dance! And wow in just 3 hours of learning that. 😮 

Beautiful and very pretty dance from Beau & Jordan. Not technically perfect of course but a solid effort and beautiful performance. :yes: 

I liked that one too, you're catching up fast :giggle:

2 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Well, Keaton & Ralyn really attacked the African Jazz dance.  Especially the acrobatic moves over each other's back!  I think they really did it well.

This is going to be hard for the studio audience.

I have no idea who they'll choose

Really strong and powerful African Jazz from Keaton & Ralyn. They attacked that hard and brought the technique and performance to that! :yes: 

2 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Well, Keaton & Ralyn really attacked the African Jazz dance.  Especially the acrobatic moves over each other's back!  I think they really did it well.

This is going to be hard for the studio audience.

Ahhh yeah, I especially loved that part! :omg: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

:dead: 

But also, the show runners  LOVE to push story lines like this, so I’m sure they’re thrilled. :giggle: 

LMAOO exactly. :dead: Even if they aren't really there realistically. :giggle: