Favorite Top 5 of ABC era?

m1key

Favorite Top 5 of ABC era?   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Top 5 of ABC era?

• Season 16: Maddie Poppe, Caleb Lee Hutchinson, Gabby Barett, Cade Foehner, Michael J. Woodard
    • Season 17: Laine Hardy, Alejandro Aranda, Madison Vandenburg, Laci Kaye Booth, Wade Cota
    • Season 18: Just Sam, Arthur Gunn, Dillon James, Francisco Martin, Jonny West
    • Season 19: Chayce Beckham, Willie Spence, Grace Kinstler, Casey Bishop, Caleb Kennedy
    • Season 20: Fritz Hager, HunterGirl, Leah Marlene, Nicolina Bozzo, Noah Thompson

ugh. 

1. This era barely ties, but with Maddie Poppe's season it's pretty close...

2. Alejandro's group...

3. Season 18's group

4. Season 19's group. MAINLY BECAUSE CASEY ROCKS. lol

I really loved the Top 7 of Season 16 and Season 20. The Top 5's of those two are probably still the best...but definitely a step down cause the ones I don't care for stayed both times. I'll say Season 20 edges out 16 if we're just saying Top 5. 

Also first female majority Top 5 woo!!

Edited by redwood79
  • Like 1

For me it is....

1. Season 20 (Considering how many faves I lost throughout this season compared to others of the ABC era, I'm shocked to rank it first. That being said, I love Leah, really like Fritz, Hunter, and Nicolina, and slightly dislike Noah but respect him.)

2. Season 19 (Grace and Casey were iconic, probably my 2 faves of all 25 contestants in this poll. Willie and Chayce were great at what they did but generic, and we don't talk about Caleb.) 

3. Season 16 (Loved Gabby and Maddie, liked Michael, and thought Caleb/Cade were whatever.)

4. Season 18 (Could have been first in this ranking if their season wasn't virtual. While they did perform well at-home, it would've been a joy to actually watch them on stage.)

5. Season 17 (I loved Laci but was upset she got chosen over Jeremiah in the save, liked Madison but hated her songs, could care less about the other 3.)

Edited by m1key