The Voice Australia Season 11

Teraginn

8 minutes ago, searomordep said:

They confirmed Thando, but didn't mentioned her as an All Star, so I don't know if there will be other all stars, or is it just her

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbejuyzI4u2/

Strange they didn't mention All-Star at all. Almost seems like they're treating this as her first time on the show/like she's never done something like this before? That'd be confusing. Although I could understand because obviously becoming a mom and everything, her life/perspective definitely changed a lot since Season 3.

That being said, another confirmed 4 chair with "I'm Every Woman" from Thando :thumbs:

Edited by Someone648

2 hours ago, searomordep said:

maybe it is because when she was on it, the show was on another channel

Yes but they acknowledged Ella’s return last season, so there’s a precedent for them to allow returnees/acknowledge the old run. Although she wasn’t billed as an “All-Star” as the only returnee.

41 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yes but they acknowledged Ella’s return last season, so there’s a precedent for them to allow returnees/acknowledge the old run. Although she wasn’t billed as an “All-Star” as the only returnee.

I agree with @searomordep, I think Channel Seven is doing what ABC did to the Fox version of Idol, and just trying to distance itself from Channel Nine's version of The Voice without forgetting the legacy of the show. As long as they're open to inviting talents back and acknowledging it, I don't mind them dropping the All-Stars gimmick.

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

I agree with @searomordep, I think Channel Seven is doing what ABC did to the Fox version of Idol, and just trying to distance itself from Channel Nine's version of The Voice without forgetting the legacy of the show. As long as they're open to inviting talents back and acknowledging it, I don't mind them dropping the All-Stars gimmick.

Could be. I do kinda like the All-Stars gimmick, tbh. If we have Chriddy and Ethan back as well though (which may be possible but they haven't popped up elsewhere yet...) then that's still some confirmation. Chriddy's more recent and definitely recognizable - I mean he WAS Team Guy - so I can't imagine Guy would just act dumb and not know him if he's in fact on.

• Like 1

they aren't doing many sneak peeks this year

last year, one month before, there was like one per day lol

I'm really curious to meet this years talents, and I would be happy to see some known faces, but I'm starting to believe that there really won't be All Stars this season.