Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10

Alex95

I didn't do this during the preshow because no one does that for BBCAN anyway :dead:. But feel free to include your pre-show thoughts amongst your BBCAN rankings.

Pre-Show/Week 1 ranking will go until Saturday, March 5th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests in your rankings. This is based on how you feel about them from pre-show interviews and the first two episodes of the show.

Edited by Alex95

Pre-Show/Week 1:

1. Summer - She had number one the second she talked about coming onto the show to f*ck with her coworker :wub:. I think she'll be fun feeds and she had a strong premiere.

2. Haleena - I also think she'll be really fun feeds and I enjoyed the little we saw of her. I could see myself stanning her.

3. Jessica - They are beyond socially awkward and I think it'll be fascinating to watch on the feeds.

4. Melina - She had a lot of fire and I'll miss her.

5. Tynesha - Got a lot of content in the second episode as the decision maker and it looks like she's in a solid trio with Gino & Kyle. Rooting for her!

6. Kyle - Obviously the Real Kyle Moore is just iconic.

7. Jay - Very lovable and real. Hope they're here to play the game as well.

8. Josh - A perfect human being, potentially too perfect?

9. Gino - I bumped him up because I'm here for his alliance so far 👀

10. Stephanie - Twitter seems to loathe her, but I think it's just because she's a pretty blonde girl. Honestly, I see serious Cassandra upside. Obviously it'll take a long time to get there, but I see potential.

11. Moose - I think he's a bit much, but cute.

12. Betty - Don't really have an impression of her yet, but I like her.

13. Marty - Don't really have an impression of him yet, but I like him.

14. Herman - If he flames out early, he could be fun.

15. Jacey-Lynne - I've got nothing.

16. Kevin - He's definitely playing a character, but unfortunately that character is cringe and unlikable so far. I think he might be around for a while if they really don't think he's playing the game so we'll see how it goes.

1. Summer
2. Haleena
3. Moose
4. Josh
5. Tynesha
6. Kyle
7. Betty
8. Melina
9. Stephanie
10. Jess
11. Hermon
12. Gino
13. Jay
14. Jacey-Lynne
15. Marty
16. Kevin

Hmm I really have no idea how to rank them all right now, except that Kevin is my least favorite lmao. 

6 rankings this week.

Pre-Show/Week 1:

1. Summer Sayles - 2.0

2. Kyle Moore - 4.5

3. Haleena Gill - 4.7 (Higher than Josh 3/6 times, peak position #1)

4. Josh Nash - 4.7 (Higher than Haleena 3/6 times peak position #2)

5. Melina Mansing - 5.2

6. Tynesha White - 5.8

7. Gino Giannopoulos - 7.2

8. Betty Yirsaw - 8.0

9. Jess Gowling - 8.2

10. Jay Northcott - 9.7

11. Moose Bendago - 10.3

12. Marty Frenette - 11.3

13. Stephanie Paterson - 11.7

14. Hermon Nizghi - 13.2

15. Jacey-Lynne Graham - 13.8

16. Kevin Jacobs - 15.8

Week 2 ranking will go until Saturday, March 12th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the remaining houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Week 2 Ends 3/12)

Week 2:

1. Haleena (+1) - Rat queen? Haleena's doing a lot right now and I don't hate it.

2. Betty (+10) - Lol I did not expect her to bring so much drama ❤️. Betty's lowkey a mess but in a really fun way.

3. Summer (-2) - What a personality, how did it take so long to cast her?

4. Jess (-1) - Ugh I feel bad for them because they just cannot find an in at all in this house. I'm still rooting for them!

5. Jay (+2) - I didn't love them all the time on the feeds, but their exit made me really emotional. They represent so many beautiful and diverse groups and I'm sad they won't be continuing to tell their story on the show.

6. Moose (+5) - There's something about him that's very attractive idk. I think he's on the verge of complete messiness and I would like to see it.

7. Kevin (+9) - I'm not quite rooting for him yet, but I've enjoyed his relationship with Jess & Haleena. Frankly he's playing all of these peeps for fools and if they can't figure it out (besides Queen Betty) they deserve to lose.

8. Tynesha (-3) - A little bland, but likable!

9. Josh (-1) - A little bland, but likable! I'm starting to fear a bit of a BBCAN9 Tina trajectory for him though. He needs to be more active in the game!

10. Kyle (-4) - Obviously I'm not here for his obsession with broing down (specifically with all the white men) but he's messier than I expected and I feel like his downfall is imminent and could be really entertaining. He's gonna get HOH-itis this week I bet.

11. Stephanie (-1) - Overall irrelevant, but her desperation for a showmance coming up short time and time again is kinda lolz.

12. Hermon (+2) - Much better player and much more likable than I anticipated. If he successfully keeps the Savage 7 together though I'll never forgive him!

13. Gino (-4) - Also much more likable than I anticipated. I kinda pegged him as the alpha douche bro, but he's really quiet and sweet. Aka really boring, don't give a shit about his showmances!

14. Jacey-Lynne (+1) - Congrats on the veto win, but I also couldn't give a single shit about her showmance storylines if I tried.

15. Marty (-2) - He was kind of an instant feeds switch for me. He just kept telling the same stories over and over again and it was so boring.

1. Summer (=)
2. Tynesha (+3)
3. Haleena (-1)
4. Betty (+3)
5. Josh (-1)
6. Jay (+7)
7. Moose (-4)
8. Kyle (-2)
9. Jess (+1)
10. Jacey-Lynne (+4)
11. Stephanie (-2)
12. Gino (=)
13. Marty (+2)
14. Kevin (+2)
15. Hermon (-4) - I can't remember him getting any screentime at all this week. :dead: 

5 rankings this week.

Week 2:

1. Summer Sayles (=) - 1.6

2. Haleena Gill (+1) - 2.8

3. Tynesha White (+3) - 3.6

4. Betty Yirsaw (+4) - 3.8

5. Josh Nash (-1) - 6.0

6. Jay Northcott (+4) - 7.8 (Higher than Jess 3/5 times)

7. Jess Gowling (+2) - 7.8 (Higher than Jay 2/5 times)

8. Gino Giannopoulos (-1) - 8.6

9. Kyle Moore (-7) - 9.2

10. Jacey-Lynne Graham (+5) - 10.0

11. Moose Bendago (=) - 10.4

12. Kevin Jacobs (+4) - 10.8

13. Stephanie Paterson (=) - 11.4

14. Marty Frenette (-2) - 13.0

15. Hermon Nizghi (-1) - 13.2

Week 3 ranking will go until Sunday, March 20th at 8 pm (72 hours after the eviction)

-Please include all the remaining houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Week 3 Ends 3/20)

Week 3:

1. Betty (+1) - I did not see my love for Betty coming like this, but she is everything. Getting blindsided twice this week by not getting nominated :wub:. Her OTT reactions to every question she got right in the HOH :wub:. The way she #drags Kevin every other day :wub:

2. Summer (+1) - Such a natural in the DR, and a lot better of a player than I expected.

3. Haleena (-2) - Rat queen :wub:.

4. Jess (=) - Obsessed. No social skills, but somehow keeps skating by :wub:. I fear their luck will run out soon, but hopefully not too soon.

5. Josh (+4) - He was kinda just skating by so I'm glad he really had the opportunity to turn it up.

6. Moose (=) - I was really glad to see Moose win the veto. I feel like he's chaos in a fun way and I hope he can fly under the radar for a bit and then turn it up again.

7. Tynesha (+1) - She doesn't have that It Factor, but she's easy to root for. Her breaking out into hysterics when Josh was nominated made me lol.

8. Kevin (-1) - Similar to Betty, I have a love/hate relationship with Kevin.

9. Hermon (+3) - I'm enjoying him more and more.

10. Kyle (=) - Messy and headache-inducing, but his downfall was pretty iconic. He gave us an amazing week of Big Brother there's no denying that.

11. Stephanie (=) - I'm glad she showed some life during that big HOH confrontation. But overall boring and won't miss her.

12. Gino (+1) - Boring.

13. Jacey-Lynne (+1) - Boring.

14. Marty (+1) - I always hate an undeserved fan favorite. Marty winning that fan vote 🤮

Putting it into category for fun.

Favorite trio

1. Summer - her DRs about Kyle were the highlights for me. She's also very likeable. She's making some subtle moves here and there that hopefully pays it off for her.

2. Betty - I don't know but I love her chaotic messy personality lol.

3. Josh - he's kinda bland personality-wise but I love what he represents and he's a really nice guy. I want him to go far.

Love

4. Moose - he pulled through with that veto! Check:giggle:

5. Jess - cool and laidback energy, which is refreshing.

6. Tynesha - kinda bland too but I'm rooting for her because she had cool moments this week and on the live feeds.

Light switch

7. Haleena - I have on and off relationship with her. I am scared of how she rats, but I love when she rats the right people. :dead:

8. Kevin - same goes with Betty. (he's on and off to me tho)

I guess they're fine...

9. Hermon - he's kinda growing in me.

10. Stephanie - her prioritizing dress instead of campaigning will always be funny to me. :haha:

11. Marty - undeserved fan vote. He's lucky I dislike the three below more than him.. and that says something.

12. Kyle - HOH-itis struck him hard. He better wish these two below him and him win HOHs back to back or they're done.

This is not love island for heaven's sake. 

13. JL - I was meh with her, but all this showmance with Gino's downright finally turned me off. She's pretty tho, but she's always kissy kissy face with the stone. I can see a potential in her if she just stop prioritizing her blandmance.

14. Steven Gino - giving me two-timer vibes. I know Summer's all flirty with him too but he enjoys it with while canoodling with JL? mhmm no. Plus, he's like so bland and boring. 

1. Betty (+3)
2. Summer (-1)
3. Moose (+4)
4. Josh (+1)
5. Tynesha (-3)
6. Haleena (-3)
7. Stephanie (+4)
8. Hermon (+7)
9. Jess (=)
10. Kyle (-2)
11. Kevin (+3)
12. Jacey-Lynne (-2)
13. Gino (-1)
14. Marty (-1)

6 rankings this week!

Week 3:

1. Betty Yirsaw (+3) - 1.7

2. Summer Sayles (-1) - 2.0

3. Josh Nash (+2) - 3.3

4. Tynesha White (-1) - 5.0 (Higher than Haleena 4/6 times)

5. Haleena Gill (-3) - 5.0 (Higher than Tynesha (2/6 times)

6. Moose Bendago (+5) - 6.3

7. Jess Gowling (=) - 7.0

8. Hermon Nizghi (+7) - 9.2

9. Stephanie Paterson (+4) - 9.3 (Higher than Kevin 3/6 times, peak position #7)

10. Kevin Jacobs (+2) - 9.3 (Higher than Stephanie 3/6 times, peak position #8)

11. Gino Giannopoulos (-3) - 11.2 (Higher than Jacey-Lynne 3/6 times, peak position #6)

12. Jacey-Lynne Graham (-2) - 11.2 (Higher than Gino 3/6 times, peak position #7)

13. Kyle Moore (-4) - 11.7

14. Marty Frenette (=) - 12.8

Week 4 ranking will go until Sunday, March 27th at 8 pm (72 hours after the eviction)

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Week 4 Ends 3/27)

Week 4:

1. Summer (+1) - Mastermind :wub:

2. Betty (-1) - Surviving the block another week where she had no business not being nominated :wub:

3. Jess (+1) - They owe Kyle's messy ass their life in this game.

4. Josh (+1) - How do I break him up with his man and marry him?

5. Moose (+1)

6. Haleena (-3) - I fear her ratting is being used for evil, she needs to start benefitting her own game!

7. Kevin (+1)

8. Hermon (+1)

9. Tynesha (-2) - She's sweet but she needs to give me something to want to root for her.

10. Gino (+2) - He did what he had to do, I can't hate.

11. Jacey-Lynne (+2)

12. Kyle (-2) - By putting himself in the power position and torching all the alliances he built, Kyle opened up this game so much and it's been crazy unpredictable since HOH when it should've very easily been a streamroll for the guys. Do I like him? No.

13. Marty (+1) - I fear we missed our opportunity to get rid of him last week and we might be stuck with him for a while.