Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10

Alex95

1. Betty - ate this week up! :wub:

2. Summer - kinda robbed, but at the same time, should have gave better pitches to people when she was against Moose. Hence why Josh trusts Kevin/Haleena more. 

3. Haleena - UNNOMINATED QUEEN! :wub:

4. Kevin - Mastermind. Puppetmaster. He is what Raven Walton thought she was. :giggle:

5. Josh - Good job winning HOH! Although I feel you in danger BIG TIME.

6. Jacey-Lynne - She is a cockroach that just won't leave lmao. Every time she's been nominated or in danger of leaving, she's always won a comp to ensure her safety so I kinda do have to stan.

7. Gino - Marty told you that you could be SAFE and EXCLUDED from the draw!!! You just stayed out of it!

8. Marty - Good riddance. 

Week 8:

1. Betty (+1) - Veto queen

2. Summer (-1) - Dragged Josh's worthless ass.

3. Kevin (+2) - Lmao he was #living for the whole week and I can't blame him ❤️

4. Haleena (-1) - Making the final five without being nominated? Queen shit tbh

5. Gino (+2) - He came, he was pretty, and he did literally nothing. That's all we can expect from straight white men on this show.

6. Jacey-Lynne (+2) - Okay veto queen? Well I'm rooting for her now lmao so that's where we're at.

7. Josh (-1) - Flop.

8. Marty (+1) - Cry facebook.

4 rankings this week.

Week 8:

1. Betty Yirsaw (=) - 1.0

2. Summer Sayles (=) - 2.0

3. Haleena Gill (=) - 4.0

4. Kevin Jacobs (=) - 4.3

5. Jacey-Lynne Graham (+2) - 5.0

6. Josh Nash (=) - 5.5

7. Gino Giannopoulos (+1) - 6.3

8. Marty Frenette (+1) - 8.0

Week 9 ranking will go until Sunday, May 1st at 8 pm (72 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the remaining houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Week 9 Ends 5/1)

Week 9:

1. Betty (=) - I genuinely can't believe this fun, amazing character made the final four I'm so happy.

2. Haleena (+2) - Last second comp queen? Also at JL up (though terrible jury management lmao)

3. Jacey-Lynne (+3) - Too bad it took Gino leaving for her to wake up. But she ate everyone up this week and gave a hell of a campaign.

4. Josh (+3) - Finally he has seen the light!!!!!!

5. Kevin (-2) - I do like him, I just like everyone else more at the moment. For this chaotic season to come to a chaotic conclusion, he must fall.

Lmao I don't really know how to rank everyone else outside of Betty. 🤣

1. Betty (=) - Still so fun and entertaining. She lived up to Petty Betty at the start of the week, but I wish she used her HoH better on a strategic level.
2. Jacey-Lynne (+3) - I guess I really enjoyed her as a lone wolf/underdog type this week.
3. Haleena (+1) - Still like her and happy for her comp wins, even though those wins always ruin what I want to see happen. 🤣 Though I'm not as mad about it this time. And not being nominated all the way to the Top 4 is really impressive.
4. Josh (+2) - Definitely frustrated me with his triple eviction HoH but he won me over at the end of the week with reconnecting with Betty and realizing Kevin isn't all the way there for him.

5. Kevin (-2) - Pretty much echo Alex's thoughts. Kevin brought great chaoticness to this season which I appreciate from him and I do like him, but I like others more.

4 rankings this week.

Week 9:

1. Betty Yirsaw (=) - 1.0

2. Haleena Gill (+1) - 2.8 (Higher than Jacey-Lynne 2/4 times, peak position #2 twice)

3. Jacey-Lynne Graham (+2) - 2.8 (Higher than Betty 2/4 times, peak position #2 once)

4. Josh Nash (+2) - 3.8

5. Kevin Jacobs (-1) - 4.8

Week 10 ranking will go until Thursday, May 5th at 8 pm (right before the finale)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include the final four houseguests in your ranking.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Week 10 Ends 5/5)

1. Haleena - obviously I'm rooting for the Punjabi girl to win. :wub:

2. Betty - Queen :wub: what an underdog story if she makes F2!

3. Josh - Honestly, ngl he kinda ate this season up. He was able to make people trust him and make chaotic moves and still earn their trust. I respect the hustle and I am hoping for an All-POC F3.

4. Kevin - Love him. Just out of the 4, sadly ranks last in my desire to see win.

I don't even know what to say

Week 10:

1. Betty (=) - I still love her with all my heart.....but you took out your final two goat 😭

2. Josh (+2) - I was so ready to drag his ass if he didn't veto Betty. But he might've just gone from a lock to win to a lock to lose no matter what.

3. Kevin (+2) - Look if he weasels his way into the final two, he'll be the best BBCAN player of all-time and deserve to win. 100%.

4. Haleena (-2) - I find addition to the fourth place goddesses club, though she never quite lived up to their legacy.

Oh wow I'm glad I looked in here as I forgot there was another ranking due before the final. :haha: 

1. Betty (=) 
2. Josh (+2) 
3. Haleena (=) 
4. Kevin (+1)

4 rankings this week!

Week 10:

1. Betty Yirsaw (=) - 1.3

2. Josh Nash (+2) - 2.3

3. Haleena Gill (-1) 3.0

4. Kevin Jacobs (+1) - 3.5

Overall ranking will go until Thursday, May 19th at 8 pm (two weeks after finale)

-Please include all sixteen houseguests in your ranking.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Overall Ends 5/19)

Overall:

1. Betty (+11) - The perfect houseguest. She was hilarious, she brought so much drama, she was always on the right side off history, she was a fun underdog, she was messy with power but fun, she wasn't problematic. Betty's very old-school. She follows her heart and she doesn't give a single shit what anyone else thinks of her. She was outside of all the house dynamics in the pre-jury and she almost won the season. Iconic.

2. Summer (-1) - I will admit, she was a little too put on for me at times. But she's making a tv show and at least she knows what good tv is.

3. Josh (+5) - Okay now that I'm less angry with him I think I can rank him here. Honestly what I was saying about not really vibing with the cast really is true because from this point down, there's really no one I stan. Having said that, I think Josh is a really nice and likable guy who had chronic backstabbing syndrome which made him inherently more interesting.

4. Kevin (+12) - Kevin did nothing wrong to make me root against him. He was unproblematic and simply just played an amazing game, while giving me a decent amount of chaos as a viewer to stay entertained. I hate his DR persona. But on the feeds and for the most part on the show he was fine. The task of him pretending to quit was actually one of my favorite moments of the season.

5. Haleena (-3) - She was a bit too quiet sometimes, but when she woke up I really liked her. Specifically during the Tynesha and JL eviction weeks.

6. Moose (+5) - Looooooved him the first month until Kyle blew up his game. Then he kinda descended to a cocoon never to reemerge from except to be a Big Character on tv. Still a likable guy in general (and I'm very attracted to him for some reason).

7. Jacey-Lynne (+8) - She was amazing that one week post-Gino and those three hours after the Stephanie eviction when she thought Gino turned on her. Other than that, she loved up his ass quietly.

8. Gino (+1) - He came, he was quiet, he was hot, and he himbo'd himself out the door without causing too much damage. Really what more can you want from a straight white guy with no personality?

9. Kyle (-3) - He definitely has some internalized biases to work out, but his HOH week is one of the most glorious trainwreck weeks of BBCAN history and we all have Kyle to thank for that. Idk about anyone else, but I had zero interest in the Savage Seven running the game.

10. Jess (-7) - They also have some internalized biases that they really have to work out. They were a fun, annoying underdog at first that was a thorn in the side of everyone. Then they got an inch of power and became insane, but not in a fun way.

11. Stephanie (-1) - She had a legendary hour when she blew up on Moose during Kyle's HOH week. She also had a fun blindside. That is it.

12. Hermon (+2) - I was rooting for him as a good strategist and a potential adversary to Kevin, but to be completely honest that doesn't mean I actually like him. He is veeeeeeery on for television. Like not just every once in a while, he is always in used car salesman mode.

13. Melina (-9) - She had an okay two episodes. I fear she would've just been a miserable sadsack on the feeds if she stayed so it was probably for the best.

14. Tynesha (-9) - Lol @ how I thought she was gonna run the game. Really, really boring except her exit where she dragged Jess lol.

15. Jay (-8) - Big wildcard. They could've been iconic or awful. I felt myself already getting tired of them by the end of the second week so I think their early boot might've been for the best.

16. Marty (-3) - On one hand he was chaotic as hell and great tv. On the other hand he made it soooooo easy to root against because he was truly that horrible.

Posted (edited)

Overall:

1. Haleena - My punjabi queen :wub: I love seeing someone that I can relate too because representation does matter and she did a great job. She made it all the way to the F4 unnominated just to be nominated once & evicted. She played a great under the radar game and was criminally underrated due to Kevin getting all the credit, but I love them both but Haleena gets my #1.

2. Betty - Iconic Queen :wub: One of the best characters I've seen on TV. Her personality is just so REAL and she's authentically herself. She provided us with some great entertainment and her telling those toads to "sit the f*ck down* was ICONIC. Loved her.

3. Kevin - Strategic King! :wub: He had such a good game where he was able to convince others that they were making the best moves for themselves meanwhile they were making the best moves for Kevin! No choice but to stan and a GREAT WINNER!

4. Summer - Summer is only high because her personality is infectious but as a gameplayer, she was underwhelming. Hence why Josh nominated her over Kevleena, she was mad and bitter for a while but her comment when she voted SENT ME and that's why I decided to rank her high.

5. Josh - He was so charming and true to himself. Although his crush for Kevin really didn't do him any favours lmao. But, he really stepped his game up from the Tripe Eviction onwards and did a great job but got obliterated in the Final 2.

6. Gino - Honestly, Gino is just such a good guy. He really has a good heart and he was probably one of my favourite straight guys to see play in a while. I did like him a lot but was glad to see him evicted because he was stupid for adding his gummy bear into the mix lol.

7. Jacey-Lynne - She wasn't as bad as people make her out to be. She just lives rent free in all of the people of Twitter's minds. Unbothered queen. She had them pressed for just existing and having Gino like her. Her coming for Haleena wasn't cute tho.

8. Melina - My robbed queen. I should've known though that she'd be an early boot since she hates people lmao. She was definitely a character and someone I enjoyed and served us FASHION.

9. Jess - Honestly, I did side with her with the whole Hermon/Moose nomination speech fiesta. Hermon & Moose annoyed me so much with that, especially Hermon and his stupid dance. But, I'll speak about Hermon later. Jess was an underdog and when she won power, she went for the leader of The Squad alliance and she didn't miss! Miss Tynesha got slayed as she deserves. Jess' hate is just so unnecessary and Twitter annoys tf outta me with how they got mad at that one interviewer, I agreed with the interviewer that Hermon was a bully. 🙂 

10. Stephanie - Her eviction was ICONIC as EVER! She didn't do much for me until her eviction week where she provided some great entertainment, wish we saw more of her.

11. Kyle - Lmao his HOH was an absolute mess, but a mess that I enjoyed watching unfold. He thought he was playing checkers, while the rest of the house was playing chess. The Kyle Moore from Season 9 is superior though.

12. Moose - He is attractive and at times, I would just hope he did well because I enjoyed staring at him. But, then he opens his mouth and I'm like please STFU! I was glad that Betty told that to him & Hermon in the Finale. She ended them both, she slayed them both, they can stay mad. Moose really had an annoying personality for me to deal with and I found him to be so overbearing to deal with. But the Moose curse was real this season but I was SUPER glad at his eviction. :giggle:

13. Jay - Jay was okay. He was just there having a good time and he had some nice moments that I liked but overall, just left more to be desired.

14. Tynesha - You can stay mad at Haleena!! Queen ENDED YOU! Gosh, her tweets ALWAYS kept popping up on my Twitter and she was sooo bitter, I'm sorry you got outplayed, get over it. You're no Janelle who can drag people, you're just Tynesha. Bland, basic and boring. You provided us with nothing, like go girl, give us nothing! She only decided to wake up once she got evicted and say her words to Jess on her way out, shame. Buh, bye! 

15. Marty - This man has some serious anger issues and needs help. Canada is insane to reward his behavior with Canada's Favourite Houseguest. Complete, madness. But I dislike Hermon more so he'll get 15th.

16. Hermon - Never have I ever disliked a houseguest as much as I disliked Hermon. It's so obvious he's never watched Big Brother before and was just playing for the cameras. I actually hated him so much to be honest. He was saying he only respects people who have comp wins, girl comp wins don't matter here, look at who YOU voted to win?! LMAO, he's such a fool. He annoyed me the most during Jess' HOH week with his dumb dance and then his celebration and running and thanking Jess like that, it's so unnecessary and I was SO glad Marty ended him. I wish he was the last prejuror instead of First Jury Member though but it is what it is. I hope to never see your overbearing and annoying personality on my screen again. Why must you be at 150% all the damn time? Like calm the f*ck down.

Edited by jarmon

Posted (edited)
  1. Betty
  2. Summer
  3. Josh
  4. Kevin
  5. Haleena
  6. Moose
  7. Tynesha
  8. Kyle : Best week.
  9. Jess
  10. Marty 
  11. Gino
  12. Jacey-Lynne
  13. Stephanie
  14. Melina
  15. Jay
  16. Hermon
Edited by *Chris

2 hours ago, *Chris said:
  1. Betty
  2. Summer
  3. Josh
  4. Kevin
  5. Haleena
  6. Tynesha
  7. Kyle : Best week.
  8. Jess
  9. Marty 
  10. Gino
  11. Jacey-Lynne
  12. Stephanie
  13. Melina
  14. Jay
  15. Hermon

You forgot Moose

1. Betty
2. Summer
3. Josh
4. Tynesha
5. Moose
6. Kevin
7. Haleena
8. Jacey-Lynne
9. Gino
10. Kyle
11. Jess
12. Hermon
13. Stephanie
14. Jay
15. Melina
16. Marty

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

5 rankings overall!

Overall (+/- from Pre-Show/Week 1)

1. Betty Yirsaw (+7) - 1.2

2. Summer Sayles (-1) - 2.2

3. Josh Nash (+1) - 3.4

4. Kevin Jacobs (+12) - 4.6

5. Haleena Gill (-2) - 5.0

6. Jacey-Lynne Graham (+9) - 7.6

7. Moose Bendago (+4) - 7.8

8. Gino Giannopoulos (-1) - 7.8

9. Tynesha White (-3) - 9.6

10. Kyle Moore (-8) - 10.0

11. Jess Gowling (-2) - 10.6

12. Stephanie Paterson (+1) - 11.8

13. Jay Northcott (-3) - 12.4

14. Melina Mansing (-9) - 12.6

15. Hermon Nizghi (-1) - 13.6

16. Marty Frenette (-4) - 14.6

Edited by Alex95

nT1CoA6.png

Congratulations to Betty on being pretty consistently the favorite throughout the season. Summer was the favorite early on, but once Betty took over there was no stopping her. It seems like IDF was pretty happy with thee boot order, with our top six also being the top six of the season. Of course we would've had Marty leave much earlier, but that's no surprise!

Betty joins Kaela, Sam, Minh-Ly, and Victoria as the other IDF favorites from 6-9. 

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10