2. Betty Yirsaw (-1) - 2.2

3. Josh Nash (=) - 4.2

4. Tynesha White (=) - 4.4

5. Haleena Gill (=) - 5.6

6. Jess Gowling (+1) - 6.6

7. Moose Bendago (-1) - 7.2

8. Hermon Nizghi (=) - 8.2

9. Gino Giannopoulos (+2) - 8.4

10. Jacey-Lynne Graham (+2) - 9.8 (Higher than Kevin 3/5 times)

11. Kevin Jacobs (-1) - 9.8 (Higher than Jacey-Lynne 2/5 times)

12. Kyle Moore (+1) - 10.8

13. Marty Frenette (+1) - 12.0

Week 5 ranking will go until Sunday, April 3rd at 8 pm (72 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the remaining houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Week 5 Ends 4/3)

Week 5:

1. Betty (+1) - Legend

2. Summer (-1) - Queen!

3. Moose (+2) - King!

4. Josh (=) - King!

5. Kevin (+2) - Lol I think I still don't like him? But he is delivering. On paper he's doing everything for me to stan, I might just still be nerdphobic.

6. Haleena (=) - We're getting close to make or break for Haleena as a gamer and a character. I really wanna see her step up to the plate now.

7. Tynesha (+2) - She kinda didn't do much huh? A+ exit though.

8. Hermon (=) - He annoys me tbh. But trolling Jess all week was fun.

9. Jacey-Lynne (+2) - Definitely stepped up her game this week. Great comp win and she's actually talking to people.

10. Jess (-7) - Whew what a fall from grace. I don't think they're as terrible as the fanbase made them out to be this week. Jess worked as an underdog where you were like "Hmm they have a point everyone is against you" but as HOH it's absolutely infuriating.

11. Gino (-1) - He's fine without power. He sits around mute sometimes looking fun. Fine

12. Marty (+1) - Even Marty I'm starting to find value in. He just lies nonstop and then spills everything three hours later it's kinda amazing. I don't like him, but I see his value.

Royalties.

1. Summer

2. Betty

3. Josh

4. Moose

5. Haleena

6. Tynesha

7. Kevin

8. Hermon - his personal comments about Summer aren't it. :( 

9. Marty

10. Jacey-Lynne

11. Gino - same with Hermon. I hate him lol

12. Jess - worst HOH so far. they were so embarrassing.

1. Summer (=)
2. Tynesha (+1)
3. Moose (+2)
4. Betty (-2)
5. Josh (-1)
6. Haleena (=)
7. Kevin (+5)
8. Hermon (-1)
9. Jacey-Lynne (+2)
10. Jess (-1)
11. Gino (-3)
12. Marty (+1)

Posted (edited)

5 rankings this week!

Week 5:

1. Summer Sayles (=) - 1.4

2. Betty Yirsaw (=) - 2.2

3. Josh Nash (=) - 3.8

4. Haleena Gill (+1) - 5.2

5. Tynesha White (-1) - 5.8

6. Moose Bendago (+1) - 6.0

7. Kevin Jacobs (+4) - 6.2

8. Hermon Nizghi (=) - 8.4

9. Jacey-Lynne Graham (+1) - 8.6

10. Gino Giannopoulos (-1) - 9.2

11. Jess Gowling (-5) - 10.0

12. Marty Frenette (+1) - 11.2

Week 6 ranking will go until Sunday, April 10th at 8 pm (72 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the remaining houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Week 6 Ends 4/10)

1. Kevin - Never thought this day would come where I'd be rooting for a guy to win but here we are, Kevin is amazing.

2. Haleena - Queen! Really ate this week up with Kevin and they got Hermon out? I stan.

3. Betty - Funny as hell. She's a hot mess and I'm here for it.

4. Josh - He is just so charming and likable. Good week for Josh.

5. Summer - She should've just lied to Betty/Hermon instead of being so messy with her vote but it's whatever, she's still iconic.

6. Jacey-Lynne - She's just there, I love how the fandom is so pressed over her lmao. 

7. Moose - Annoying but bearable I guess. Kinda rootable as well when he is not annoying.

8. Gino - Eh, he exists and is good looking. That's about it. Hope he gets out Marty lmao.

9. Hermon - Annoying. Good riddance. 

10. Marty - This man is insane. He needs help. Anger management classes sign him up.

Week 6:

1. Betty (=) - Ended Marty.

2. Summer (=) - Ended Marty.

3. Josh (+1) - Ended Marty.

4. Hermon (+4) - Ended Marty.

5. Haleena (+1) - Ended Hermon.

6. Kevin (-1) - Ended Hermon.

7. Moose (-4) - Still like him, but he was kinda just there this week.

8. Marty (+4) - Ended Hermon? Lol he's at least bringing it even though the it in question is insanity.

9. Gino (+2) - Pointless.

10. Jacey-Lynne (-1) - Pointless.

1. Summer

2. Betty

3. Josh

4. Moose

5. Kevin

6. Hermon

7. Haleena

8. Marty

9. Gino - he's really got rocks for brains i can't-

10. Jacey-Lynne - her being annoyed by Summer's flirtatious ways when she literally has a showmance and is canoodling with him. I have to laugh :haha:

6 rankings this week!

Week 6:

1. Summer Sayles (=) - 2.0 (Higher than Betty 3/6 times, peak position #1 3 times)

2. Betty Yirsaw (=) - 2.0 (Higher than Summer 3/6 times, peak position #1 2 times)

3. Josh Nash (=) - 3.3

4. Haleena Gill (=) - 5.2

5. Kevin Jacobs (+2) - 5.5

6. Moose Bendago (=) - 5.7

7. Hermon Nizghi (+1) - 5.8

8. Gino Giannopoulos (+2) - 8.0

9. Jacey-Lynne Graham (=) - 8.2

10. Marty Frenette (+2) - 9.3

Week 7 ranking will go until Sunday, April 17th at 8 pm (72 hours after the eviction)

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Week 7 Ends 4/17)

Week 7:

1. Summer (+1)

2. Betty (-1)

3. Haleena (+2)

4. Moose (+3)

5. Kevin (+1)

6. Josh (-3) - Kevin is not your final two, get that through your skull!!!!!!!!!!

7. Gino (+2) - The way I just keep flipping around this boring ass bottom three...

8. Jacey-Lynne (+2) - How did she manage to make a secret veto boring?

9. Marty (-1) - How did his ass do nothing and still survive :/

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2022 at 7:59 AM, Alex95 said:

Week 7:

1. Summer (+1)

2. Betty (-1)

3. Haleena (+2)

4. Moose (+3)

5. Kevin (+1)

6. Josh (-3) - Kevin is not your final two, get that through your skull!!!!!!!!!!

7. Gino (+2) - The way I just keep flipping around this boring ass bottom three...

8. Jacey-Lynne (+2) - How did she manage to make a secret veto boring?

9. Marty (-1) - How did his ass do nothing and still survive :/

Your commentary is hilarious and amazing as usual. :lmao: 

And I'M SAYING at the Jacey Lynne comment. I was so bored and over it at the whole segment with her and the secret veto. :dead: 

1. Summer (=)
2. Betty (=)
3. Moose (+1)
4. Josh (-1)
5. Kevin (=)
6. Jacey-Lynne (+2)
7. Gino (+2)
8. Haleena (-2) - she made the right move for herself but I'm bitter she ruined a Marty blindside from happening as I really wanted that. 🙈
9. Marty (+1)

1. Haleena - she ate :wub: she shut Hermon up about her not being able to win comps :wub: Betty/Summer/Josh can't relate having not won a HOH/POV yet :giggle:

2. Betty - hilarious as usual!

3. Jacey-Lynne - I actually enjoyed the segment of her finding the secret veto, funny how this veto was put in place for one of Betty/Josh/Moose/Summer to find it just for Jacey-Lynne to find it instead :dead:

4. Kevin - He is still very rootable but just went a couple steps down this week for me.

5. Summer - Her speeches are hilarious :giggle:

6. Josh - LOL @ him being a simp for Kevin. 

7. Gino - Meh, he's good looking.

8. Moose - Good riddance. I find it extremely hilarious that Jess-Hermon-Moose all got evicted back-to-back :giggle:good.

9. Marty - Still don't like you.

3 rankings this week :kissbye:

Week 7:

1. Betty Yirsaw (+1) - 2.0

2. Summer Sayles (-1) - 2.3

3. Haleena Gill (+1) - 4.0

4. Kevin Jacobs (+1) - 4.7

5. Moose Bendago (+1) - 5.0

6. Josh Nash (-3) - 5.3

7. Jacey-Lynne Graham (+2) - 5.7

8. Gino Giannopoulos (=) - 7.0

9. Marty Frenette (+1) - 9.0

Week 8 ranking will go until Sunday, April 24th at 8 pm (72 hours after the eviction)

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10 (Week 8 Ends 4/24)
  • Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BBCAN10