Funniest performances ever

allistr

Not a whole performance but a specific moment: the beginning of that one Tanner Gomes performance where he forgot the words so he just mumbled incomprehensibly

edit: I just checked and he did actually sing the correct words, but it still sounds incomprehensible so it counts 😭

Edited by FloorWax

I actually found Shadale's audition to be super funny for whatever reason. Kelly and John's dancing from like 0:26-0:30 is super awkward and funny and I loved all the clips of her family freaking out and screaming so loud they basically broke the microphone, like at 0:11 and 2:04. Overall such a fun and cute audition.

Edited by ikwonic

3 hours ago, erik g said:

I'm so sad we never got to see Peedy get the inevitable Zach Seabaugh treatment many of us thought he'd get once he made the lives. Would've made the lives 10x more entertaining this season. :( Anyways, I actually really enjoyed every part of that performance from Zach until he started dancing. His voice was really pretty on the slower parts. 

33 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

I actually found Shadale's audition to be super funny for whatever reason. Kelly and John's dancing from like 0:26-0:30 is super awkward and funny and I loved all the clips of her family freaking out and screaming so loud they basically broke the microphone, like at 0:11 and 2:04. Overall such a fun and cute audition.

Yeah, it was a super fun performance. And moreover she slayed a bus song too lol

• Like 1

• 6 months later...