Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 winner has been revealed.

QueenKalie

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

I know this song is not as known but Morgan Wade has one of my favourite sound in country, right now - we could use more like her !

This is one of the songs I wish I included on my top 60 songs of 2021 list. A couple others I wish I included but didn't.

• Like 1

Just now, *Chris said:

Just so you know, you can copy my messages as much but all of those one I posted are actually artists that I love in country & I have listened to multiple songs & album from them.

What hurt the most ? Cutting two incredible songs by women of color who are working their ass to get the respect from the industry, and here I thought that they would get that respect on IDF but I guess we aren't different from the industry and country radio after all. 

I actually really like the songs by Renee Blair & Priscilla Block that you guys cut so those ones were serious but the rest were just trolling.

I think you're taking it more personal than needed. I just never heard of their songs before so it was an easy cut :no:.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

This is one of the songs I wish I included on my top 60 songs of 2021 list. A couple others I wish I included but didn't.

I'm actually just listening to it now and it is really a lovely song. The chorus is so good. The "you said you hate the smell of cigarette smoke" is my fave.

Just now, jarmon said:

I actually really like the songs by Renee Blair & Priscilla Block that you guys cut so those ones were serious but the rest were just trolling.

I think you're taking it more personal than needed. I just never heard of their songs before so it was an easy cut :no:.

Of course I will when I like all of the songs on it, and I advanced almost all of them. 

This is why it's important to listen to the songs before cutting them, and looking into the artist's background. 

Just now, jarmon said:

I'm actually just listening to it now and it is really a lovely song. The chorus is so good. The "you said you hate the smell of cigarette smoke" is my fave.

That album came out of no where really. It's really a fantastic album from someone who no one knew before then.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Of course I will when I like all of the songs on it, and I advanced almost all of them. 

This is why it's important to listen to the songs before cutting them, and looking into the artist's background. 

You guys also cut 3 of the songs I advanced but I'm not getting touched lol.

Yeah. I agree with our cuts though. 

Just now, jarmon said:

You guys also cut 3 of the songs I advanced but I'm not getting touched lol.

Yeah. I agree with our cuts though. 

Sorry that I am passionate about diversity in country music ? And thinking that the songs I mentioned deserves more recognition from country radio as much as Gabby, but I guess they're too progressive for the industry. 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Sorry that I am passionate about diversity in country music ? And thinking that the songs I mentioned deserves more recognition from country radio as much as Gabby, but I guess they're too progressive for the industry. 

omg chris i'm also passionate about diversity, but if i'm not a fan of a song i'm going to cut it. i'm sorry it was some of your faves, i didn't know, genuinely. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

More great songs from Brittney as she deserves the recognition :

And this great performance with Mickey Guyton - Melissa also worth checking out.

Oooh I remember loving this last performance from the CMAs. So good and so powerful! ❤️ 

Not too familiar with Brittney Spencer but heard great things about her. I will have to check these songs out soon. :yes: 

• Like 1

Part 4

Okay we just made cuts as a group so now it's time to save as a group. Each group which consists of the same people who were grouped together already will save 1 song and that song will go straight to the top 20 and after that save we will have 10 out of the 20 songs in the top 20. So choose 1 of these  songs to advance to the finals.

@Steven_ @*Chris @*Diana @jarmon @Solaris  @1234567890 

"half of my hometown" - Kelsea Ballerini, Kenny Chesney
"Forever After All" - Luke Combs
"Drinkin' Beer. Talkin' God. Amen." - Chase Rice, Florida Georgia Line
"Next Girl" - Carly Pearce
"Thinking 'Bout You" - Dustin Lynch, MacKenzie Porter
"Famous Friends" - Chris Young, Kane Brown
"Glad You Exist" - Dan + Shay
"You Should Probably Leave" Chris Stapleton
"Drunk" (And I Don't Wanna Go Home) - Miranda Lambert
"Fancy Like" - Walker Hayes
"If I Didn't Love You" Jason Aldean, Carrie Underwood
"Somebody Like That" - Tenille Arts
"Take My Name" - Parmalee
"Starting Over" - Chris Stapleton
"Settling Down" - Miranda Lambert
"Home Sweet" - Russell Dickerson
"I Quit Drinking" - Kelsea Ballerini, LANY
"Freedom Was A Highway" - Jimmie Allen, Brad Paisley
"Better Than You're Used To" - Tyler Rich
"Wishful Drinking" - Ingrid Andress, Sam Hunt
"Knowing You" - Kenny Chesney
"Country Again" - Thomas Rhett
"Made For You" - Jake Owen
"Woman You Got" - Maddie & Tae
"Villain" - Lily Rose
"Between You & Me" - Roman Alexander, Ashley Cooke
"Hell Of A View" - Eric Church
"Why Should We" - CHASE WRIGHT
"Getting Over Him" - Lauren Alaina, Jon Pardi
"Undivided" - Tim McGraw, Tyler Hubbard
"Make It Past Georgia" - Ashland Craft
"One Too Many" - Keith Urban,P!nk
"Back Then, Right Now" - Tenille Arts
"I Can't" - Caitlyn Smith, Old Dominion
"I'm Not For Everyone" - Brothers Osborne
"Heart On Fire" - Eric Church
"Small Town Hypocrite" - Caylee Hammack, Chris Stapleton
"23" - Sam Hunt
"Lady"-  Brett Young
"Like A Lady" - Lady A
"Wild Hearts" - Keith Urban
"GOOD TIME" - Niko Moon

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh I remember loving this last performance from the CMAs. So good and so powerful! ❤️ 

Not too familiar with Brittney Spencer but heard great things about her. I will have to check these songs out soon. :yes: 

Yes! ❤️ 

Love her voice, so much & a good storyteller which seems to have been lost from country music. 

She was also on a remix of Gaga with Madeline & Highwomen :

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Yes! ❤️ 

Love her voice, so much & a good storyteller which seems to have been lost from country music. 

She was also on a remix of Gaga with Madeline & Highwomen :

Ahh I did listen to the songs you posted and those were all very good from her. :yes: I definitely get you on the storytelling and emotional connection on her songs. Hopefully she continues raising in popularity this year!

• Like 1