Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 winner has been revealed.

QueenKalie

47 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

losing it naomi campbell GIF by Oxygen

39 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The disrespect to Adele and Chris Stapleton. 🙂

28 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Naomi Campbell Television GIF

This is her only Country song released in 2021. :claybleh:

Wait.... there's a version of this song with Chris Stapleton? Adele out here making a country version? :dead: How did I not know of this? :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I thought you hated country music so I didn't even think about asking you. :giggle: But you can join in the other years if you want. 

i hate country pop and most mainstream country music so not far off for the topic at hand :haha: i looked at the list and I tolerate like 15 songs, and only really like 3 

out of a very weak group, rooting for Carly, Caitlyn, Tenille and Chris to do well. Also Brittney for being a very solid newcomer with loads of potential. Also rooting for yall to do the right thing and shaft Lady Like and everything Sam Hunt asap 

12 minutes ago, NGM said:

i hate country pop and most mainstream country music so not far off for the topic at hand :haha: i looked at the list and I tolerate like 15 songs, and only really like 3 

out of a very weak group, rooting for Carly, Caitlyn, Tenille and Chris to do well. Also Brittney for being a very solid newcomer with loads of potential. Also rooting for yall to do the right thing and shaft Lady Like and everything Sam Hunt asap 

I suspect most of what you like and want to happen probably will. 

16 minutes ago, NGM said:

Lady Like ? Nah, sis.

Lady A ? Absolutely. 

Oh wait.... people have turned on Lady A now? I know about the name change stuff and yeah certainly not a good look there, but I thought their music was still well liked.

I do like their song "Like a Lady," although it's not one of my favorites of theirs. 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oh wait.... people have turned on Lady A now? I know about the name change stuff and yeah certainly not a good look there, but I thought their music was still well liked.

I do like their song "Like a Lady," although it's not one of my favorites of theirs. 

some people have turned on them. I like other songs on that album but never cared about that particular song though.

32 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I haven't been a fan of theirs for a while - they hadn't released anything good for a while & I just lost interest.

They did have a good song in 2020 but that was the first time since "Golden"-era imo. 

And the entire Lady A fiasco left a sour taste in my mouth - trying to be a performative ally to still be the cause of problems. 

Edited by *Chris

37 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

some people have turned on them. I like other songs on that album but never cared about that particular song though.

11 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I haven't been a fan of theirs for a while - they hadn't released anything good for a while & I just lost interest.

They did have a good song in 2020 but that was the first time since "Golden"-era imo. 

And the entire Lady A fiasco left a sour taste in my mouth - trying to be a performative ally to still be the cause of problems. 

Ahh thank you both for all of this info! :hug: I can understand all of this here. :yes: