Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 winner has been revealed.

QueenKalie

I am still predicting "Rainbow" to win. I think I the numbers will look something like this:

Rainbow: #1, 1, 1, 4, 14, 2, 7/8 3 
Love Wins: #14, 2, 2, 11, 1, 5, 7/8, 2

In the order of Akshar, Chris, Diana, QK, Steven, Victoria, me, Public

17 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I am still predicting "Rainbow" to win. I think I the numbers will look something like this:

Rainbow: #1, 1, 1, 4, 14, 2, 7/8 3 
Love Wins: #14, 2, 2, 11, 1, 5, 7/8, 2

In the order of Akshar, Chris, Diana, QK, Steven, Victoria, me, Public

You keep your ranking a secret :dead: 

8 minutes ago, *Chris said:

You keep your ranking a secret :dead: 

As you are with yours. :claybleh: But that's what I gotta do until it gets revealed. :giggle: 

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I don't think it's going to be that close.

Samee. 

I think LW will get somewhere in the 5 point range while Rainbow in the 4 point range?

2. "Love Wins" - Carrie Underwood

maxresdefault.jpg

Steven 1

Chris 2

Victoria 2

Diana 2

Public 3

Wallace 7

QK 11

Akshar 14

Comments: 

Steven: This is one of my favorite songs on the Cry Pretty album, so I was glad when Carrie released it as a single. She sings this so beautifully, and I especially love how her voice soars on the chorus. The lyrics are great too with a meaningful and timely message. This easily takes the #1 spot on my ranking.

Chris: The vocals, the message, and it's Carrie so obviously I was going to rank it in my Top 2.

Wallace: 

“Love Wins” is a great and positive song about celebrating and embracing all types of love. :wub:  I believe this song can be applied and relatable to any situation for any and everyone…. and is a very important song. Carrie delivers a great message and sings it with such believability and conviction. The verses are so soft and pretty to listen to. She starts it off nicely but wow that chorus really blooms and she really slays it vocally there, as she always does. :wub: I love the power she puts into singing the chorus. I also love the end of the second verse and the bridge is really great and powerful! I love all of her power vocals there.

QK: The song is a nice one and the message is really good assuming she actually means it  so I am fine with it getting second place. 

Edited by QueenKalie

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Hopefully Carrie can win one of these rounds eventually. 

I'm sure she'll have plenty of chances to win..... hopefully, at least. :yes: :hug: 

I do wonder which of her songs will have the best chances of winning - compared to other artists songs, as I have no idea there.