ANTM : HEROES VS. VILLAINS (WEEK 4 - PHOTOSHOOT POSTED)

*Chris

1280px-Logo_Top_Model_America.svg.png

A brand new era of ANTM on IDF is about to begin !

CONTESTANTS

Every cycle will feature specific theme, and your choice of models will have to fit within the scope of the theme of the cycle (e.g. : All Stars, International, etc...).  In total, we will have 14 models - I have made the decision to limit a total of 4 models, per cycle, that have been featured on ANTM Re-Reloaded to avoid any repetition & there's enough models in the Next Top Model universe to always use the same models in every cycle. 

JUDGES

In this edition of ANTM, the models will be judged by a panel of 3 judges including the host of this edition of ANTM. Each week, the judges will individually score the models' picture while also providing some feedback / reasoning behind their scores.  And the judges' score will only be revealed during the results show, as an element of surprise ! 

PUBLIC VOTING

In this edition of ANTM, the public will award a score of 1 to 10 to each models, based on their respective photoshoot.  Please rest assure that the public score will be weighted to also reflect the judges' score.  

As well, if I notice any bussing or bias towards certain models (e.g.: always the same score, a low score when it's obvious that it's not warranted),  I give myself the authority to not count the vote in question. 

CALCULATING SCORE

The results for each week will be calculated on a 60-point scale, with a maximum possible score of 10 from each of the three judges, and a maximum possible average social media score of 30.  

Each week, the model with the lowest combined score of the week will be eliminated from the competition.  In case of a tie, the fate of the models will be decided by their overall combined score.

The winner of the cycle will be determine by their overall combined score.

COMEBACK SERIES

Each week, the eliminated models will still participate in every photoshoot for a chance of comeback.  In this comeback series, two models will face off week after week until one will rejoin the competition at Week 6. 

Please note that the they will still be scored on a 60-point scale, and the model with the lowest combined score (not average), following the photoshoot, will be eliminated from the competition. 

THEME

The weekly photoshoot will always feature a theme that have been featured on a Next Top Model franchise (America, Britains & Ireland, Australia, Canada, Asia, and New Zealand).  As well, the list of photoshoots' theme will be released at the beginning of the cycle - this is to aim to help you in choosing your pictures & make the game move faster. However, you will not be aware of the order that these photoshoots will appear. 

-------------------------------------

STAY TUNED FOR THE FIRST CYCLE'S THEME
AND THE REVEAL OF THE HOST & JUDGES

Edited by *Chris

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

can i be a judge?  I dont ever want to be responsible for a contestant!

The judges already been filled for the first cycle but I hope to have another cycle so you can certainly join the panel then !