Survivor 41

Alex95

Just now, Alex95 said:

This is one of the worst twists ever, but at least it’s helping people I like for a change lol

Same, literally stripping 6 immunities. Luvu losing the first person at the merge makes sense with my headcanon

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean I can’t imagine she doesn’t smash it. The choice is either don’t have immunity or get immunity and screw over the people who exiled you 

I definitely think she's tempted to, but it kinda seals her fate if she does it, right?  She's safe this week, but then what?

Also, do the remaining survivors without current immunity end up playing for an individual immunity?  I was in and out of the room, so I missed some things. :duh:

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

That power!!!! It's getting smashed

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean I can’t imagine she doesn’t smash it. The choice is either don’t have immunity or get immunity and screw over the people who exiled you 

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Def going to smash it, her story is basically spelling out a flip and giving her justification for it

Yeah I feel like it's obvious she would smash it to secure safety as well.... but we shall see.

5 minutes ago, idolwatcher_1 said:

I definitely think she's tempted to, but it kinda seals her fate if she does it, right?  She's safe this week, but then what?

Yeah this is true. Using the advantage could hurt her the following week. But she's pretty much in danger regardless of what happens though.

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah this is true. Using the advantage could hurt her the following week. But she's pretty much in danger regardless of what happens though.

I feel like her style was to lay a bit low, and let the "bigger threats" get out of the way first, and then she takes a shot on her own time.  This forced, public decision makes it clear that she's going to upset people who thought they earned immunity, and there's no way to lay low anymore.  She really puts a target on her back if she smashes it, although, as a viewer I want to see it smashed to see how everyone reacts :haha:

• Like 1