πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπšŠπš•πšŽ'𝚜 π™΅πšŠπš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš β˜„οΈ

sydneysam

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Hopefully!! A gospel song would be a good oneΒ πŸ‘€

Β 

I'm leaning more towards her singing big pop ballads (like Christina Aguilera songs, as mentioned). Those tend to go over better with the audience.

Β 

also, since it seems like her battle won't be fully montaged, I'm still holding on to hope that the KO will be in fullΒ πŸ₯Ί

• Like 3

They montaged Shadale singing an Ariana Grande song? That's new to me lol but she sounded amazing in that song! Loved the song for both of them and Janora sounded really good too but Shadale won that battle hands down for me.

• Like 1

not getting to hear her battle in full is indeed unfortunate, but on the bright side, they rarely double montage contestants that make lives, so here's to hearing her slay her KO in full!!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pauwis said:

Breathe Deep Breath GIF by CSDRMS

Β 

3 hours ago, AliXRose said:

@TPTB :

Not Funny Reaction GIF by Disney Channel

Β 

no because same-Β :haha:

Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

not getting to hear her battle in full is indeed unfortunate, but on the bright side, they rarely double montage contestants that make lives, so here's to hearing her slay her KO in full!!!!

Β 

this though! right!! Manifesting a really good KO song choice for the queen 🀞 I genuinely see her as having the chance to nab one of the PV spots because she already had so much traction on her audition even with such song (lol), so Knockouts would be a crucial one for her. I have no doubts she will deliver, but I'm hoping a good song comes along with itΒ πŸ₯°

• Like 2

Β 

Shadale's montaged battle performanceΒ πŸ₯²Β anyway, John's comments to her are SO good, so I trust in Papa John (as Shadale saysΒ :rofl:). I can't say much since that's just literally one line that we've heard, but I'm so proud of her for making it to the KOs. Now, go slay us queen with your next performance!!Β :wub:

• Like 2

On 8/5/2021 at 1:19 AM, sydneysam said:

π™±π™Έπ™Ύπ™Άπšπ™°π™Ώπ™·πšˆ

Β 

Β 

shadale-bio.jpg

Β 

shadale.jpg

Β 

Β 

I've added Shadale's 2nd trivia image!! For those who can't see it clearly, here it is:

Β 

shadale-battle.jpg

Β 

Her favorite artistΒ πŸ₯°Β now I see why she did TWIL. She also has a cover of Locked Out of Heaven on Instagram! a good one too

Β 

Okay with that workout song thoughΒ πŸ‘€Β and that voice artist! yaaaas

Β 

I've also added Shadale's battle link above!

• Like 3

I was disappointed Shadale was montaged but not surprised. I always figured her KO would be safe so I’m excited to see what she ends up singing!

Β 

I like the pop route for her too, it’ll set her apart on Team Legend. I’ve always thought that if she went uptempo again, she could kill Crazy in Love by BeyoncΓ©. It’s not covered very often, but based on her stage presence and her vocal abilities, I think Shadale could have a moment with itΒ 

15 minutes ago, BlueNight13 said:

I like the pop route for her too, it’ll set her apart on Team Legend. I’ve always thought that if she went uptempo again, she could kill Crazy in Love by BeyoncΓ©. It’s not covered very often, but based on her stage presence and her vocal abilities, I think Shadale could have a moment with itΒ 

i love this song suggestion!!Β 

44 minutes ago, BlueNight13 said:

Crazy in Love by BeyoncΓ©.

Β 

I- die jk BUT for real what a good one! such a popular big BeyoncΓ© song and it's obvious Shadale has the skills to pull it off

Β 

she can go crazy on stage just like what she did with her live shows posted on Instagram 🀩

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVddb5EjMbu/

Β 

Shadale's new post in the hotelΒ Β πŸ‘€Β 

Β 

This can't be an old video because her hair looks different here (she had like a makeover something on the past few days, check her hair on the old photos and her hair on her recent ones). So I guess this pretty much confirms that the queen is in!Β πŸ‘€

Β 

Shadale's got the movesΒ :wub:

• Like 1