πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπšŠπš•πšŽ'𝚜 π™΅πšŠπš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš β˜„οΈ

sydneysam

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

TELL THEM!! Miss girl can't get bussed, she drives the bus! idc idcΒ 

I love this song choice for her! I loved her studio recording honestly. Though I love everyone's studios so far.

• Like 2

Β 

I love Shadale's performance last night.Β  I also like her instant save performance. Sad that she got eliminated tonight. :(

Β 

I hope she continues to pursue her music career. She has a great voice.

Β 

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

Shadale, if you're reading this, you're so amazing and deserved so so so much better than those horrible songs TPTB picked for you. Keep your head high, we all know what you're capable of and you did SO GOOD despite the shameless bus attempts you got thrown at you.

• Like 2

Girl, you can sing anything, i'm so proud!! I can't wait to see your new music.Β 

Β 

and remember, you're a complete artist, more than a singer, you are a performer and a storyteller phenomenal.
Β 

We love you πŸ’žπŸ’«πŸ”₯

Β 

ps: thanks for the cool berets and your all outfits! a queen ❀

• Like 3

Sad to see her go, but she killed it in the team performance and did her best with two back-to-back unexpected song choices for her solo performances this week.

Β 

She’s an incredibly solid vocalist and has some of the strongest stage presence I’ve seen in a female performer on the show in a Β while, so her future is bright wherever it takes her (and I know her daughter is proud of having such a talented mom).

• Like 4

Sad to see Shadale go but at least we got to hear a lot of great performances from her so I wish the best of luck to her in the future. Her energy, stage presence, and personality was everything. I enjoyed her song choices and performances. It was a bit strange to see her take on Faith Hill but I loved what she did with it and felt her emotions coming through.

• Like 4

i’ve been so busy with school that i never got a chance to write Shadale a little send off message... Shadale, i’m so proud of you for all you have accomplished this season!! you are easily one of my favorites this season. you have an incredible voice and AMAZING stage presence! you took a very hard song for your audition and did absolutely amazing, and your KO was phenomenal and one of my favorites the season. and even with some unique song choices this week, i still thought you did awesome!! i can’t wait to follow your journey after the show. i love you Shadale!!!!πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ‘‘

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 1