SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Round 8)

.Rei

• .Rei changed the title to SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US6) (Submit your rankings) - Due 14/04
8 minutes ago, kritaaay said:

I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to sit down and do this! I just started a new job today and am gonna take some time to get into the routine so I’ll try by the end of the week ❤️

congrats on the new job!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, .Rei said:

sure, no problemo!!!!

I also need rankings from @Zoey @FrogLenzen and @*Chris

do you also need more time?

Just sent my ranking and most robbed!

Probably my least favourite top twenty yet. The big favourites of this season have never been favourites of mine so I found it all very underwhelming. Totally expecting an entire top ten filled with Jakob and Kathryn which is my idea of hell. :rofl:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zoey said:

Probably my least favourite top twenty yet. The big favourites of this season have never been favourites of mine so I found it all very underwhelming. Totally expecting an entire top ten filled with Jakob and Kathryn which is my idea of hell. :rofl:

all stars season 4 ross matthews GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zoey said:

Episode 16 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

I really like Jakob and Kathryn but hoping we'll have more variety than that in the Top 10. :haha: