American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

30 minutes ago, olaui.hoho said:

most of the candidates on the list revealed before The Idol Pad posted was me, including I'm the first who talked about Allegra on the forum. last year i did the same to Amanda Mena, sooii stay without spoilers then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah, people are getting way to heated on here. Their desperation is showing.

31 minutes ago, Sheidovitsjaj said:

Y’all spent all your time going through 59 contestants instagrams looking for spoilers, y’all can’t be calling anyone else on here desperate. Any y’all spent all your time stalking the contestants to get spoilers lol. 

Good point. :giggle:

5 hours ago, Sheidovitsjaj said:

Y’all spent all your time going through 59 contestants instagrams looking for spoilers, y’all can’t be calling anyone else on here desperate. Any y’all spent all your time stalking the contestants to get spoilers lol. 

No one would be doing that if certain people who claimed to know spoilers about the contestants making the Top 24 actually said what they knew instead of playing mind games with the other people in this thread. One of the people went silent after saying they knew 3 of contestants that made the Top 24. But as we said, if people want to keep it secret what they know, then don’t post you know spoilers in a spoilers thread.

8 hours ago, olaui.hoho said:

most of the candidates on the list revealed before The Idol Pad posted was me, including I'm the first who talked about Allegra on the forum. last year i did the same to Amanda Mena, sooii stay without spoilers then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t have a problem with getting spoilers. My problem is people saying they have spoilers and then don’t say what the spoiler is. They are basically trolling when they do that.

Someone writing something like this, "Source anonymous. 3 confirmed Top 24 so far. Will post first hint in 10 minutes" (This actually happened) is a perfect example of trolling and playing mind games with other uses who look in the spoilers thread. Also, this person went silent after writing this post and after people were asking them what they knew.

Hoping there are no contestants from past seasons on ABC unless they didn't make it past HW...

Also hoping we get a ton of fresh faces! :thumbs:

ETA: This will be my only post in the spoilers thread for awhile. I have been avoiding most spoilers...

Edited by KelseyW

I was just looking at my calendar for 2022 and I realized there will only be 13 weeks of competition this season compared to last season's 15 weeks. Theres also the Oscars on Sunday, March 27th. 

If they dont do 2 audition episodes a week in March (Sunday/Monday), we could be looking at a pretty rushed live show format (6 weeks starting with a Top 24) 💀

Edited by m1key