The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

It is ! But why else would she be so inactive on social media 😭 i assume that if people didn’t make it they would be more active than those who do make it. But idk just a speculation. We should know by the end of the week.

That doesn´t apply to all cases though. Justin Kim has been inactive since May and he´s very likely out. It depends on the person.

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She recently followed someone (a private account) who is attending Belmont. Yeah, her chances aren’t looking good…

At least Belmont’s got a decent music program, so if that’s where she ends up instead of on the show she’ll be in good hands.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Also side note if y’all used posting history on IG as an indication of who was in vs. out you’d hate me if I were a contestant bc I forget to post more than 2-3x a year 🤪🥴

I´d pull a Samuel Harness and troll the s**t out of y´all :haha:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Nope nothing why 👀

Dang it, he deleted it before I could download it. :( He posted a boomerang of him and a few others. One of the people sitting at the top left of the video was DEFINITELY David Vogel. I think Vaughn was doing cheers with someone in a crop top (?) and I think sweatpants (I have a feeling that was Bella) and I wanna say two others. 

Edited by Bk1234

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Dang it, he deleted it before I could download it. :( He posted a boomerang of him and a few others. One of the people sitting at the top left of the video was DEFINITELY David Vogel. I think Vaughn was doing cheers with someone in a crop top (?) and I think sweatpants (I have a feeling that was Bella) and I think two others. 

Omgggg you didn’t screenshot???😭😭

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Dang it, he deleted it before I could download it. :( He posted a boomerang of him and a few others. One of the people sitting at the top left of the video was DEFINITELY David Vogel. I think Vaughn was doing cheers with someone in a crop top (?) and I think sweatpants (I have a feeling that was Bella) and I wanna say two others. 

Were there people we didn´t know about?

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Dang it, he deleted it before I could download it. :( He posted a boomerang of him and a few others. One of the people sitting at the top left of the video was DEFINITELY David Vogel. I think Vaughn was doing cheers with someone in a crop top (?) and I think sweatpants (I have a feeling that was Bella) and I think two others. 

Any guesses if Alexandra was there?

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh, also, there was something else I remember. There was a person sitting down next to David. They had white shoes, pants that stopped at their ankles, and a big black backpack right next to them. 

A male or female?

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, it was definitely him. I wonder if they were all Team Ari. 👀 

Betting on it if Bella and David were both there, but friendships often cross teams (see: the teen girls from last season being super close despite being spread over three teams)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Omgggg you didn’t screenshot???😭😭

Hi! I’m new here ☺️I have the screenshot but I cant post it here its weird! Btw I’m from Indonesia so I can’t speak English properly but I had been following this page since season 11!

I will drop the screenshot to @Bk1234 and let him post here

• Thanks 1

Just now, IamNegan said:

Hi! I’m new here ☺️I have the screenshot but I cant post it here its weird! Btw I’m from Indonesia so I can’t speak English properly but I had been following this page since season 11!

Sure, just message it to me. Thank you so much!!!

1 minute ago, IamNegan said:

OMG HELLO WELCOME !