The Voice App Teams - Strategies and Plans Season 20!

QueenCami

In order to maximize the amount of points you get, add every artist to your team from the premiere and just replace them with artists you actually want once their BA airs. The blinds will take 3 weeks so it's best to not have empty spaces, even if your favourite artist is performing in the last episode or something. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/1/2021 at 6:02 PM, disney1024 said:

In order to maximize the amount of points you get, add every artist to your team from the premiere and just replace them with artists you actually want once their BA airs. The blinds will take 3 weeks so it's best to not have empty spaces, even if your favourite artist is performing in the last episode or something. 😉

Right now, my team is Kenzie, Dana, Cam, Victor, Corey, Raine, Devan, Pete, and Christine. :giggle:

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

If they make it through the KOs, I'll keep Kenzie, Dana, Cam, Victor, Corey, and Raine probably. The first four for voting potential and the last two for preferences. However, I suspect I'll have a better one to replace the last one in terms of voting potential later.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

Right now, my team is Zae, Carolina, Kenzie, Dana, Cam, Victor, Corey, Gean, Aaron, Devan, Christine, and Raine:giggle:

The bolded names are people that I'm going to eventually replace with artists that I'm more interested in, once their auditions air. 😜

• Like 1

• 2 months later...