American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Oh a Ruben/Clay hatefest lmao, but at least that sh*tty Trenyce performance didn't rank high. Bottom 3 is the same as mine so no complaints so far.

@~Tom~ actually thinking he did something when I ranked that Trenyce performance at #19. :dead: I blame @Solaris for cutting Let's Stay Together. :closedeyes:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@~Tom~ actually thinking he did something when I ranked that Trenyce performance at #19. 

I know those weren’t the comments he makes about Trenyce when he stans for some of the contestants he does...

Sipping Kermit The Frog GIF

Andrew just sent me his rankings lol. The winner is the same with or without his rankings so I'll count it. The only things that changed are 2 & 3, 5 & 6, and the two Ruben performances in this last update just swapped places. But the bottom five is still the same.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Andrew just sent me his rankings lol. The winner is the same with or without his rankings so I'll count it. The only things that changed are 2 & 3, 5 & 6, and the two Ruben performances in this last update just swapped places. But the bottom five is still the same.

If his ranking made Kim Caldwell rank lower, you can discard it since it was late. 😘

JK husband ❤️