Andrew Marshall Fan Thread

season1

Andrew did really good in his battle and he should have won. Mr S1 picked him as the winner and the app users agree with us [h/t Dany for the graphics]:

sRb6be6l.png?1

I don't know why Nick picked Raine but I'm glad Blake used his steal to keep Andrew in the competition. Even Blake said Andrew won the battle.

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital vector art for one of my snowflakes this season! Ngl, I completely forgot to make an artwork for him today LMAO (of all people 💀). So this is probably the quickest artwork I've made? did this for just an hour lol. Can't wait for his knockout performance!! 💖

Untitled5-20210413150508.png

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital vector art for one of my snowflakes this season! Ngl, I completely forgot to make an artwork for him today LMAO (of all people, how dare you, sam?! jk 😂). So this is probably the quickest artwork I've made? did this for just an hour lol. Just love this man to bits, he's the sweetest! Can't wait for his knockout performance!! 💖

Adventure Time GIF

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital vector art for one of my snowflakes this season! Ngl, I completely forgot to make an artwork for him today LMAO (of all people, how dare you, sam?! jk 😂). So this is probably the quickest artwork I've made? did this for just an hour lol. Just love this man to bits, he's the sweetest! Can't wait for his knockout performance!! 💖

Kelly Clarkson Wow GIF by The Voice

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Andrew's on the premiere of the knockouts! Yayy, cannot wait for him to sing one of my top 3 fave songs of all time! ❤️ 

He's also offering it to one of his closest friends! Andrew's just the sweetest 🥺

His story never fails to inspire me. And it also makes me emotional for some reason, I'm not ready to tear up esp. with that song, Andrew, don't you dare jk 😂 

• Like 1