🌟 β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ β„π•šπ•’π• π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟

Bk1234

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
At times there were too many tricks but I didn't care much.

AND I'M FRUSTRATED SO MUCH WAITING FOR A SONG IN SPANISH! I mean, Sam is my number one artist, I can't believe they can't recognize his song, and where is the Spanish?

Β 

The important: I loved the tone, the range, the power! Come on girl! ❀️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pauwis said:

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
At times there were too many tricks but I didn't care much.

AND I'M FRUSTRATED SO MUCH WAITING FOR A SONG IN SPANISH! I mean, Sam is my number one artist, I can't believe they can't recognize his song, and where is the Spanish?

Β 

The important: I loved the tone, the range, the power! Come on girl! ❀️

I didn’t mind the β€œtricks” either. Her tone was beautiful and that range was amazing!!! 🀯

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2021/03/nj-teen-carolina-rial-joins-the-voice-her-school-is-celebrating-with-no-homework-for-2-days.html?outputType=amp
Β 

N.J. teen Carolina Rial joins β€˜The Voice.’ Her school is celebrating with no homework for 2 days.

β€œThe Voice premieres Monday March 1 and Tuesday March 2,” the Hudson County school said in an announcement. β€œThose nights will be HOMEWORK FREE for all, so that students and staff can all watch Carolina compete!”

Β 

Listening Carolina's BA and remembering Rio, I understand why John paired them and why that song (although I bet the production did). Maybe he thought they would make big moves with that song.Β 

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 1