🌟 β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ β„π•šπ•’π• π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟

Bk1234

On 27/1/2021 at 17:22, Bk1234 said:

Quiero llamar la atenciΓ³n de todos sobre esta actuaciΓ³n porque no solo demuestra que Carolina puede cantar en vivo frente a lo que presumo que es pΓΊblico, sino que lo puede hacer muy bien. Esta chica viene lista para MATAR !!!!πŸ˜„πŸ‘

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!!Β 

She's readyy.Β 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, pauwis said:

ΒΏLas 5 mejores artistas femeninas que amas?
Whitney, Mariah, JHud, Demi, JesseJ y Tori Kelly
Carolina en IG

Β 

dijo seis deΒ  : lmao:Β todos modos, cantantes superpoderosos. Β‘Tiene gusto!Β 

She’s going to slay just like them.Β :yes:

• Like 1

From Instagram:Β 

Β 

144962715_538272710470604_73697545154874

Happy FebruaryπŸ’˜ this month is going to bring so much happiness. Can’t wait to share with you all soonΒ πŸ™‚Β πŸ“Έ: Fun shoot w/Β @sergeybabcockΒ from over the summer

Β 

Yeah John Legend, make this a happy month by giving Carolina good song choices and picking her for the Battles and Knockouts. 😌

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Something tells me that JHud would have been Carolina's first choice of a coach had she been a coach this season...Β πŸ€”

Yeah, that’s very possible. She seems to be a fan of all the soulful queens. If Kelly did indeed turn for Carolina, I’m shocked she didn’t go with her. πŸ˜…Β I think that shows that Carolina wants to go down an R&B/Soul route on the Voice, with potential for one or two Pop songs.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

Hace 4 horas, Bk1234 dijo:

SΓ­, eso es muy posible. Parece ser una fanΓ‘tica de todas las reinas conmovedoras. Si Kelly realmente se volviΓ³ por Carolina, me sorprende que no haya ido con ella. πŸ˜…Β Creo que eso demuestra que Carolina quiere seguir una ruta de R & B / Soul en Voice, con potencial para una o dos canciones Pop.

SΓ­, el mismo sentimiento. TambiΓ©n sabe que John brinda las mejores oportunidades a los adolescentes bilingΓΌes (ver Mandi :wub:). Kelly tambiΓ©n, pero una cantante de country y estΓ‘s fuera.Β 

Siento que superarΓ‘ las batallas. KO dependerΓ‘ de con quiΓ©n se empareje.

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

Yes, same feeling. She also knows that John gives greatest opportunities to bilingual teens (see Mandi). Kelly too, but a country singer and you're out.Β 

I feel she will overcome the battles. KOΒ will depend on who she paired with.

Yeah, I’m glad she didn’t pick Kelly since her team is stacked this season. I hope she makes the lives! πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, that’s very possible. She seems to be a fan of all the soulful queens. If Kelly did indeed turn for Carolina, I’m shocked she didn’t go with her. πŸ˜…Β I think that shows that Carolina wants to go down an R&B/Soul route on the Voice, with potential for one or two Pop songs.

Carolina posted a JHud fan post on her IG story feed that says that "no one can close a show like JHud"Β πŸ˜‰

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

SΓ­, me alegro de que no haya elegido a Kelly ya que su equipo estΓ‘ repleto esta temporada. Β‘Espero que ella haga la vida!πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

I hope!! SheΒ has tone and skill, can grow and surprise. Plus, gives Team Legend variety.Β 

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 2

From Instagram...

Β 

147400745_219778229828634_65153503177192

This was me during last year’s super bowl. Doing what I love mostπŸ’œmissing NY andΒ @thebitterendnycΒ πŸŽ™ don’t know much about football butΒ #happysuperbowlsundayΒ !! Be safe xoxox
Β 

That’s fine, I know nothing about football either. πŸ˜…

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2