🌟 β„‚π•’π•£π• π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ β„π•šπ•’π• π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🌟

Bk1234

16 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Call out my name - The Weeknd (she can deliver something at the same level as Joanna Martinez, or even better)
Β 

You can’t stop the girl - Bebe Rexha (she could relate to the song et do something emotional)

She could slay Dancing with a stranger or Unstoppable by SiaΒ but itΒ gives me trainwreck vibes.

Β 

Dusk till dawn - Zayn and Sia

Elastic heart - Sia

Girl on fire - Alicia Keys

Million reasons - Lady Gaga
Β 

Take me home - Jess Glynne (very underrated song, she could do it justice and have a moment)

Ooh, these all seem like good choices (and have all been added to the list in the OP.Β :thumbs:)Β Sia definitely seems like a good artist for her voice. By the way, would you like to be added?

Edited by Bk1234

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, these all seem like good choices (and have all been added to the list in the OP.Β :thumbs:)Β Sia definitely seems like a good artist for her voice. By the way, would you like to be added?

I though I already was lol yes please !

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 6:58 AM, thevoicefan said:

"Flashlight" by Jessie J

I was also going to suggest a Jessie J song: Domino. She'd probably also do well with Price Tag, Nobody's Perfect, or Mamma Knows Best. However, I'd advise against Mamma Knows Best cause although it has a reputation for being a song that shows off a ton of vocal power, it often comes off as detached/emotionless.

Β 

On 3/10/2021 at 3:14 PM, AliXRose said:

Call out my name - The Weeknd (she can deliver something at the same level as Joanna Martinez, or even better)
Β 

You can’t stop the girl - Bebe Rexha (she could relate to the song et do something emotional)

She could slay Dancing with a stranger or Unstoppable by SiaΒ but itΒ gives me trainwreck vibes.

Β 

Dusk till dawn - Zayn and Sia

Elastic heart - Sia

Girl on fire - Alicia Keys

Million reasons - Lady Gaga
Β 

Take me home - Jess Glynne (very underrated song, she could do it justice and have a moment)

Yes! She'd do so well with Girl on fire, Million Reasons, and Elastic Heart. I loved Dusk till dawn until I listened to it like 1000 times so now I don't like it but I'm sure she'd do well on that one too lmao

Β 

edit: I missed the first four - I think you're right that she could do the first two. She's somewhat similar to Joana in terms of power but she can do more cool stuff with her voice (that are similar to Jessie J, actually). I think the last two might have trainwreck vibes b/c two performances of that in recent memory weren't that good (Brynn and Payton/JusJon). I think she could do well with those though nonetheless.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I was also going to suggest a Jessie J song: Domino. She'd probably also do well with Price Tag, Nobody's Perfect, or Mamma Knows Best. However, I'd advise against Mamma Knows Best cause although it has a reputation for being a song that shows off a ton of vocal power, it often comes off as detached/emotionless.

Β 

Yes! She'd do so well with Girl on fire, Million Reasons, and Elastic Heart. I loved Dusk till dawn until I listened to it like 1000 times so now I don't like it but I'm sure she'd do well on that one too lmao

Β 

edit: I missed the first four - I think you're right that she could do the first two. She's somewhat similar to Joana in terms of power but she can do more cool stuff with her voice (that are similar to Jessie J, actually). I think the last two might have trainwreck vibes b/c two performances of that in recent memory weren't that good (Brynn and Payton/JusJon). I think she could do well with those though nonetheless.

Yeah, Jessie J definitely seems like a good artist discography for her to sing from. She could take on β€œMamma Knows Best,” but it’s definitely a risk (all the new songs you mentioned have been added to the list btw.Β :thumbs:)Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AliXRose said:

If she sings Jessie J, she definitely should pick either Nobody’s perfect or Who you are, or Flashlight to a lesser extent, I would avoid something more upbeatΒ 

Yeah, the more upbeat, the more trainwreck potential.Β :haha:

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMX0ZdRl4O-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkΒ 

so THIS happened earlier this week omg omg omg😭😭 NBC New York?!?! what???!! WOW what an honorπŸ’– thank you so much for featuring meΒ @nbcnewyorkΒ !! shoutout to my amazing school and the Jersey community for all the supportπŸ’˜Β #teamlegendΒ #teamcarolinaΒ #season20Β #jerseyΒ #newyork

Β 

So nice to see Carolina getting all this support! She's deserving of all of it and so much more!!!!Β πŸ₯°

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 12:27 AM, AliXRose said:

If she sings Jessie J, she definitely should pick either Nobody’s perfect or Who you are, or Flashlight to a lesser extent, I would avoid something more upbeatΒ 

LOL I just listened to Domino again and..... probably not appropriate for the show LMAO.Β 

Β 

I think Who You Are is great. Good message and I'm sure minivan will eat that up especially with a younger person singing it.Β 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

LOL I just listened to Domino again and..... probably not appropriate for the show LMAO.

Grey (S5) slayed that for her battle but she’s older and more comfortable performing on stage.

Β 

Anyway, emote is the key word I wouldn’t recommend her anything elseΒ πŸ‘€

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

LOL I just listened to Domino again and..... probably not appropriate for the show LMAO.Β 

Β 

I think Who You Are is great. Good message and I'm sure minivan will eat that up especially with a younger person singing it.Β 

That’s true. I doubt she would pick anything that is inappropriate for the show (I’ll remove it from the suggestion list.) β€œWho You Are” is an excellent choice though.Β :thumbsup:

Β 

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Anyway, emote is the key word I wouldn’t recommend her anything elseΒ πŸ‘€

Yes, definitely.Β 

18 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Another Demi song that would fit her way more than Skyscraper and Stone Cold imo would be Warrior.

Β 

Brenley flopped but if she can reach Caitlyn’s level that could be a moment for her.

Yes! Love this song and she'd do well with it.Β 

Β 

Also, I just want to take a moment to appreciate your impeccable taste lmao, we like almost all the same artists LOL

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yes! Love this song and she'd do well with it.Β 

Β 

Also, I just want to take a moment to appreciate your impeccable taste lmao, we like almost all the same artists LOL

Lmaoo I noticed that too, evenΒ the voice contestants we have very similar taste but props to the queens they deserveΒ :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

Another Demi song that would fit her way more than Skyscraper and Stone Cold imo would be Warrior.

Β 

Brenley flopped but if she can reach Caitlyn’s level that could be a moment for her.

Ooh yes, β€œWarrior” is another great choice! ☺️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I wouldn't say that she "flopped". It was a good performance but nothing spectacular, compared to some of her other performances. 🧐 

I agree. She still deserved to win the IS after it imo.Β 

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMdJS8TlKu0/?igshid=1e9m9x7iuqefd
160659025_276006327264745_23694952190155

We’ve hit 10k!!!!!!! thank u guys sooooo muchπŸ’™ ily ily ily (P.S. don’t forget there are two more weeks of blind auditions left andΒ @nbcthevoiceΒ is on tonight at 8 est!!) throwπŸ”™ to this Cali weatherπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίmissing it so much

Β 

Congrats on reaching 10k on Instagram Carolina!Β πŸŽ‰ The best part is Andrew’s comment though...Β :dead:

59601144-CC70-4422-A3-AA-D42432496-CB8.j

• Haha 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMh-OvZl-Zr/?igshid=41hep9llzpxs
And it went like...πŸ’› StorytimeeeeπŸ‘‡πŸ» I thought I’d share this because my biggest goal throughout this entire experience is to use my platform to inspireπŸ’« For those who don’t know, I started singing when I was around 11. My whole life I had felt so intimidated by social media and the stage. When I was younger I went through a lot, lost very important people in my life, and that really affected me. I never thought that one day I’d be on a stage likeΒ @nbcthevoiceΒ doing what I love most because I was scared of taking a step forward. A few years later, I’ve overcome some of my biggest fears, stopped letting myself get lost in this world, and finally started to believe in who I am. I’m not afraid anymore because I’ve gotten through it and now know that everything happens for a reason. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of my angels, my family and how they’ve helped me keep my head high. You all are incredible and I thank God every day for the unconditional love and support. Whatever happens on this journey happens, just know that I love y’all and appreciate you.πŸ’˜Β #youareunstoppableΒ Ok I’m done now thank u if you’re still reading lol if you wanna check out my tiktok it’sΒ @carolinarialΒ :))

Β 

So happy that Carolina decided to audition for the Voice!!! She’s an inspiration to us all! ☺️

• Like 1