Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

22c5f7cdd3c96111c361504c93988827d943ef6a

Skarmory

Will come up with a gif of Skarmory after I get my samples spun down!

Skarmory was cool until Corviknight came and replaced it. Now it has to settle for being the original but less cool steel bird. I was never a huge fan of Skarmory because really aside from Lapras I am the cumbersome hashtag #TeamPokemonThatCanEvolveorHaveEvolved and Skarmory does neither. It seems like one of those Pokemon that's ripe for a Mega Evolution but it doesn't have one of those either! That kind of leaves Skarmory in a desert all its own. Since it doesn't evolve and you can get it pretty early it does have good stats for early to mid-game but its absurd defense doesn't really make for how mediocre everything else is especially with a special defense of 70 and its only weaknesses being electric and fire which feel very "special attack" oriented. It's abilities are so so. Unfortunately for Skarmory it's just been supplanted by the much more well-rounded Corviknight.

Saving Honedge (doing that favor for Nico that he's never asked for)

Edited by totes4totes
  • Like 1

Lillipup

ash y lillipup | Pokemon, Pokemon images, Fire emblem

This pokemon is adorable, but HOW did it get this far in the rankdown?  Its one of those generic normal pokemon that is thrown in your first route of the game just give you a pokemon on your team.  Its got nothing to it!  It has bad stats for a baby pokemon, a bad move set, and the only thing it has going for it is the normal typing, which makes it only weak to fighting.  Anyway Lillipup is a Gen 5 pokemon and it evolves into Herdier at level 16 and into Stouland at 32.  I know I oofed at the Gen 5 stats when Rei posted them earlier, but there is still fodder amongst their ranks.  It really was not a great generation for new pokemon.  Stoutland is still in.... so Good-bye!

Save: Kubfu

Welcome!

Edited by Solaris