Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Yungoos

LC - Yungoos | Smogon Forums

Why is Yungoos getting nominated without its abomination of an evolution? :lmao: I have no love for Gumshoos for various reasons, but Yungoos I actually found to be kind of cute. It's a counterpart to Alolan Rattata in SM/USUM. I believe the lore behind it is that just like when people brought mongooses to kill the rat population, it backfired because the two species were active during different parts of the day. This is mirrored by Yungoos's availability during daytime and vice versa for Alolan Ratatta. I don't dislike Yungoos like I do its evolution, but I gotta cut someone and its guilty by association so see ya! 👋

Thievul

thievul | Tumblr

Biggest disappointment of Gen 8? I really freaking loved Nickit and was so excited to use it on my team because dark types are probably right under bugs as far as my favs go. But then Nickit evolved into Thievul with its freaking pedo looking mustache. I immediately boxed it.

Saving Mothim/Torterra

• Sad 1

On 11/23/2020 at 6:45 PM, Solaris said:

Gumshoo was last place in the last rankdown.  It improved its placement by over 100 spots! 

maybe it will be the Piplup of this rankdown and make it all the way to the top 20 😮

l

Edited by .Rei

Grotle

FineFirstBronco-size_restricted.gif

I feel like cutting some of the big names, so let’s cut some leaves today. :giggle: Grotle is pretty cute, but just a tad bit too plain for me. It lacks the immense cuteness of Turtwig and its design isn’t as flashy as Torterra’s (though I would happily cut that thing, if given the opportunity.) 

Save: Nickit

Edited by Bk1234
  • Sad 1

Dartrix

tenor.gif?itemid=6282170
Let’s cut some more leaves!!!! ✂️ This abomination is the some reason why the Rowlet line is the worst looking Gen 7 line (IMO). When I saw the reveal, I was DISGUSTED. Cute little Rowlet ruined its hair, can’t open its eyes, and is a self-centered brat. 😢 This Pokémon has to go, and my hope, is that by cutting all these controversial Pokémon, no one will have enough money to revive them all. :thumbsup: 

Save: Oricorio

Chingling (Type: Psychic, Bell Pokémon)

72a21faa13ecb864efa1ef19e1ad7b823b18f67c

Wannabe Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man needs to go. Always hated this line. A psychic-type baby Pokémon introduced in Generation IV, Chingling is supposed to resemble a bell. The red orb in its mouth is used to create high-frequency cries that deafen opponents. Base stats are garbage. It happens to have one immunity and two resistances. Good for it? Also has three weaknesses. Chingling evolves into Chimecho when leveled up with high friendship at night. They can be bred with Pure Incense. Did I miss anything? How did Chingling escape being cut, yet Dartrix and Grotle were? Upset with myself for waiting too long!

SAVING: Haxorus

Milcery (Type: Fairy, Cream Pokémon)

868.png

There should be no surprise at this cut. All ice creams must go. IDK. I actually like Milcery slightly. But like still find it totally stupid. Introduced in Generation VIII, Milcery is a special Pokémon! Milcery evolves into Alcremie when its Trainer spins and strikes a pose while holding a Sweet. The Alcremie that results depends on four factors: the time of the day, length of the spin, clockwise or counterclockwise spring, and the type of Sweet held. Milcery is 100% female. With a cream-body, this Pokémon is born from sweet-smelling particles in the air. Base stats are garbage. Weak to Poison and Steel. Immune to Dragon. Resistant to Fighting, Bug, and Dark. Anyways. We will talk later about my ranking of the different Alcremies.

SAVING: Purrloin