TMS Week 1 Discussion Thread - The Season Premiere - The Masks Return

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching occasional bits via YouTube - I know they technically haven't performed yet, but there's only one act who I have a guess for:

We know there's lots of TV episodes recorded by this cast, and the Seahorse mentioned "a quiet place" in their first clue - I'd be surprised if it's not John Krasinski, which would check off a large part of the TV acting given his time on The Office among other smaller roles, the clue matches up with his best known directoral role's film name, and he's done Lip Sync Battles before and gets super into them. If it's a woman in the costume, then it's Emily Blunt since that matches the "quiet place" clue and would knock out a good chunk of the film credits the collective cast has.

53 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Such an easy one to guess but a great surprise nonetheless!

A name I haven't seen thrown around for Popcorn who I think we should keep on the radar:

Hide contents

Cyndi Lauper. Down to that little accent, that was who came to mind with her vocals.

oh didn't think of her, good guess though

The Dragon was pretty much an easy one. I had an idea who it was based on the clues, but once I heard him perform it confirmed my guess, and I'm pretty bad at these things, LOL. With that said, I would've liked him to stay a little longer.

I'm not sure about the others (though I have a few ideas), but it'll be fun to guess as the season goes along. Also, I'm curious to see which one Ken gets correct because he's good for at least one per season. Finally, it's always good to look at Nicole Scherzinger, LOL.