Pandora's Box: A Random Idol Rankings Thread

Crisis

Celebrity Crush #8: Jill Wagner

Jill-Wagner-on-Photoshoot-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 dfYCKND.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Jill-Wagner-10.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 jill-wagner-at-hallmark-channel-tca-winter-press-tour-los-angeles-0.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Clue #1:

Big Balls

Jill was a co-host on the ABC game show Wipeout, which is known for having an obstacle course that has a section of big balls contestants had to go across.

Clue #2:

These Cars Are No Longer Around To Deliver :(

Jill was a spokesperson for the defunct Mercury car line TV ads. Mercury is also the Roman name for Hermes, who was the messenger of the gods in Greek mythology. The clue is a combination of both entities.

Clue #3:

Wouldn’t Mind Getting A Card From This Person

Jill has appeared in a number of Hallmark movies. Hallmark is also a card company, so this clue is another play on words.

I’m not sure how familiar some may be with her, but hopefully this will help some. Jill is an actress, TV personality, and model who’s been around since the early 2000s. Her first break was as a cast member on the MTV prank show Punk’d (I’ve watched a few episodes but never recognized her). From there, as mentioned she became the spokesperson of the Ford Car Line Mercury; this is where I first became familiar with her. I wondered who this beautiful woman was in the ads and would watch them just to see her despite not being a fan of Ford cars in general. :haha: It wasn’t until I did an Internet search and learned who she was. She went on to do a few shows such as Blade: The Series and a news show Inside The Vault (both were unfortunately short-lived). However, the main thing outside of the Mercury commercials I know her for is being a co-host on Wipeout, which is also mentioned in one of the clues. I loved seeing her interview the contestants and her reactions when they wiped out (pun intended) on the obstacle courses. :haha: I was disappointed she wasn’t there for the fifth season (though Vanessa Minnillo was fine) but was happy to see her back for the final two seasons (I miss the show). She also was in the Teen Wolf television series, which is one of the reasons she left Wipeout after season four. Finally, she’s been a stalwart in a few Hallmark movies, with my favorites being Christmas Cookies and the Mystery 101 Series. I’m happy to see she’s been able to get some steady work although with her becoming a mother recently I’m not sure how steady it is now.

Now for a few videos. The first one is an interview on Home & Family. I love how excited she was when she got the truck ornament :haha::

Her talking about being bullied and how to handle it:

A brief video of her being scared by someone she was interviewing on a show she hosted (I believe it was called Handcrafted America) :haha::

A few videos from Wipeout. The first is her trying to get back into things after her one season hiatus. The best part was the spit take at the end :lmao: :

Dancing :dead: ❤️:

In a tank top and short shorts 😍 🤤:

Another one for good measure:

Finally, one in which she took part of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in which she dumps it on herself after a person in a big ball costume couldn't do it :haha::

Last video, her showing a news host in her home town how to do the dance she does on Wipeout :haha::

Gorgeous, funny, and not too bad of an actress if I say so myself, it’s easy to see why one would have a crush on her. 🥰

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

tumblr_maubss3Bqr1rsxhev.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Jill Wagner

The submissions deadline has now expired. Here is what will be ranked:

Alexis Grace

Alex Lambert, Katelyn Epperly, Lilly Scott

Allison Iraheta

Angie Miller

Chris Daughtry

Christina Christian

Colton Dixon

Constantine Maroulis

Gina Glocksen

JAX

Jennifer Hudson

Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon

LaToya London

Melinda Doolittle

Michael Johns

Pia Toscano

Siobhan Magnus

Tamyra Gray

Next, I will ask for rankings. The deadline for this will be Wednesday, January 13 at 11:00 PM EST. My goal is to start the ranking this upcoming weekend.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 1:36 PM, Crisis said:

Ah, that's too bad about having to extend the quarantine period every day you feel symptoms. :( I see about some things being hard to tell if they're symptoms or not. Too bad about the head pain seeming to creep back in, but at least it appears to have gotten better.

Reveal hidden contents

You know I'd never do anything like that to you (other posters on the other hand...). :giggle: Exactly, someone who's on the same page regarding this! :haha:

Completely understandable about not watching him during the Zac interview. :giggle: No matter how much I enjoy the food, if I had to eat something all of the time regardless of the circumstance, I wouldn't want to eat it outside of it either. You never know; does he have any active social media accounts? He could be asked there if so. :haha: That's good to see he felt amazing while doing it. ^_^

I hope you do. :yes:

Reveal hidden contents

I can name a few of his. Too bad it wasn't for you. :( Hmm, this appears to be something to look out for in the future. 🤔 What can I say, I decided to do this. :lmao: Funny enough, I'm fairly shy in real life though not as much as I was growing up. If this were a few years ago I wouldn't even entertain the thought of doing something like this. :haha: I'm sure you'd appreciate it and he'd know it would be in good hands. :yes: Happy to see you enjoyed the things from her videos. She was definitely a trooper! :yes: I'd like to think I have a pretty good tolerance for heat. I think I would probably make it to the halfway point before really feeling the effects. Yeah, a missed opportunity for the casting crew. :/ It would've been fun to see two of our crushes in the same movie. Oh, I see. :haha: She certainly is. I'm not sure when I'll get to the show, however.

Reveal hidden contents

From the looks of it, it doesn't appear there will be anything else. :/ I got stumped on the previous two, so it's my turn to do the stumping! :lmao: I may post that person tomorrow, as I haven't started on the write-up yet.

Maybe it was a good thing I wasn't able to post in the old boards. :haha: That is something to keep in mind for the future.

Yeah. :( I should be clear by the end of the week, although the head pain continues to appear. It only seems to be when I try to do, what I guess is, too much. 

Why thank you. :giggle: Yes!

I'm glad you understand my ways. :giggle: So true about eating the same food all the time. It could definitely get old. He does have social media but doesn't post too often these days. :( But I would prefer to ask him in person anyway  perhaps over candle light

Yeah, I'm really not a huge movie person, although sometimes I try to be. :haha: Hmm. Haha you did decide to! You don't come off all that shy to me, but I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share this now. ^_^  Hahaha thank you. :giggle: I wish I could up my spice tolerance. I think it's higher now than it used to be, but I still can't handle all that much. It would be fun if you went on the show. :haha:  I know, that would be great. 😢  Aw that's okay, but if you do, I hope you enjoy it.

I don't think so. :dead: Oh noo. So sorry I failed, but I see the new post is up and now I can learn how the clues fit. :haha: 

No, you deprived the forum of Crisis for too long. 😮 It was definitely frustrating though. :haha: 

Jill Wagner: Wow, I never would have figured out those clues. :haha:  I think I briefly thought of Hallmark for the cards one.  I've never heard of Jill and don't think I've seen anything she's done, although my mom LOVES Hallmark movies, so she might know who she is. :haha: I've also seen episodes of Punk'd, but wouldn't have recognized her at all from that. Hey, what do you have against Ford cars? 😮 :giggle: That's all my family ever had when I was growing up and my current car is too, although I'm going to have to replace it soon. :Broken: I have heard of Wipeout, but never watched it. It sounds fun and ooh she was on Teen Wolf. 😮 I haven't watch that but know of it and considered watching it sometime. I'm curious how big her role was.  She seems very nice and pretty in the videos! Although, I could already see her beauty from the pictures you posted as well. Ooh wow, the truck is the same as the one she was a spokesmodel for. 😮  What a coincidence. Her reaction to the ornament was cute. :haha: Also love that she has a cow! Her advice on bullying is great and the other videos are fun. Oh my, her dancing. :lmao: LOL I guess these other ones are to watch just for her outfits. :giggle:LOL "Ballsy" unable to pour the water on her. Yikes, would not want to have to do it to myself. :dead:  Now I wonder if I should post the video of Zac doing the ice bucket challenge. :giggle: lol her teaching her dance to the news anchors. Would you do the bus driver dance to impress her? :shiftywave: But yes, based on all I've seen here, she does seem very fun and likeable, and is beautiful as well. :yes: 

For the ranking, it looks like Mandisa was left off, although she was on the original list of options. Should she be included? 

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

Yeah. :( I should be clear by the end of the week, although the head pain continues to appear. It only seems to be when I try to do, what I guess is, too much. 

Reveal hidden contents

Why thank you. :giggle: Yes!

I'm glad you understand my ways. :giggle: So true about eating the same food all the time. It could definitely get old. He does have social media but doesn't post too often these days. :( But I would prefer to ask him in person anyway  perhaps over candle light

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I'm really not a huge movie person, although sometimes I try to be. :haha: Hmm. Haha you did decide to! You don't come off all that shy to me, but I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share this now. ^_^  Hahaha thank you. :giggle: I wish I could up my spice tolerance. I think it's higher now than it used to be, but I still can't handle all that much. It would be fun if you went on the show. :haha:  I know, that would be great. 😢  Aw that's okay, but if you do, I hope you enjoy it.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't think so. :dead: Oh noo. So sorry I failed, but I see the new post is up and now I can learn how the clues fit. :haha: 

No, you deprived the forum of Crisis for too long. 😮 It was definitely frustrating though. :haha: 

Hopefully all will be clear by the end of the week. ❤️ Maybe it's a sign that more rest, less action is needed.

You're welcome. :giggle: 😉

I'm guilty of this myself. :haha: Yeah, there are times I will go weeks, even months without eating the same food because I'm tired of it, including my favorites. Too bad about him not being all that active on social media. Understandable about wanting to ask him in person; I absolutely don't blame you for wanting that candlelight dinner. A person can dream. 😉

Oh, I see about not being a big movie person. I can sit through them in the theaters; however, I have a hard time doing so at home. I guess it's due to all of the distractions around me. After the best looking Idols ranking, I had to scratch my shallow itch somehow and figured posting some of my biggest crushes would be a great back-scratcher, even if it put me up for more scrutiny. :lmao: I'm more outgoing now, but I still withdraw myself from time to time. In the past, it was difficult for me to hold any conversations or be around people in general, especially with pretty girls. I do fairly well on message boards, but I still ponder greatly whether to post something or not. As I mentioned, I was really nervous about doing the other thread, but going through with it helped me build my confidence and inspired me to create this one. :yes: Haha, you're welcome. :giggle: At least your spice tolerance seemed to improve. Unfortunately, I'm not famous enough to do a show like that; it's probably for the better. :dead: Yeah, it certainly would be. OK, thank you.

Sorry and too bad about missing this one. :( I'll wait for the next one, I promise

I'm sure the forum would get along fine without me, but I appreciate the sentiment. :haha: I can only imagine.

Reveal hidden contents

Jill Wagner: Wow, I never would have figured out those clues. :haha:  I think I briefly thought of Hallmark for the cards one.  I've never heard of Jill and don't think I've seen anything she's done, although my mom LOVES Hallmark movies, so she might know who she is. :haha: I've also seen episodes of Punk'd, but wouldn't have recognized her at all from that. Hey, what do you have against Ford cars? 😮 :giggle: That's all my family ever had when I was growing up and my current car is too, although I'm going to have to replace it soon. :Broken: I have heard of Wipeout, but never watched it. It sounds fun and ooh she was on Teen Wolf. 😮 I haven't watch that but know of it and considered watching it sometime. I'm curious how big her role was.  She seems very nice and pretty in the videos! Although, I could already see her beauty from the pictures you posted as well. Ooh wow, the truck is the same as the one she was a spokesmodel for. 😮  What a coincidence. Her reaction to the ornament was cute. :haha: Also love that she has a cow! Her advice on bullying is great and the other videos are fun. Oh my, her dancing. :lmao: LOL I guess these other ones are to watch just for her outfits. :giggle:LOL "Ballsy" unable to pour the water on her. Yikes, would not want to have to do it to myself. :dead:  Now I wonder if I should post the video of Zac doing the ice bucket challenge. :giggle: lol her teaching her dance to the news anchors. Would you do the bus driver dance to impress her? :shiftywave: But yes, based on all I've seen here, she does seem very fun and likeable, and is beautiful as well. :yes: 

For the ranking, it looks like Mandisa was left off, although she was on the original list of options. Should she be included? 

I didn't think many would've heard of her. I guess she's my Justin Hartley. :haha: My mother and aunt loves Hallmark movies as well, and that managed to rub off on me. They were guilty pleasures at first; however, I genuinely enjoy them now especially the Christmas ones. As for Punk'd, in an interview she said when she did the show she had no idea who the celebrities she played pranks on were. I don't think that would be the case now. :haha: I owned a Taurus at one time, and unfortunately that car gave me the most trouble. :( An acronym I used for Ford was Found On Road Dead. I heard they're a lot better now which is good. It's also good to see they've been in your family for so long although it looks like a replacement may be coming. Too bad about seeing Wipeout; it was fun and I was disappointed when it ended. As for Teen Wolf, I believe she played one of the main antagonists. It was coincidental the truck was the same model she was a spokesmodel for. Yes, I loved her reaction to the ornament. 🥰 Her owning a cow seems to be awesome although I can imagine it's a lot of maintenance. Agree about her advice on bullying and the other videos, especially the dancing one. The one with the tank top and shorts is definitely a shallow one. :dead: I wouldn't want to pour an ice bucket of water on myself either. Yes, post the video of him doing it! Her teaching the bus driver dance to the anchors was cute. I would do it to impress her after having a few drinks in me. :dead: Pretty much agree with everything in the last sentence. :yes:

Yeah, I meant to add her to the list. She's to be included with the rankings. I'll post it again below:

Alexis Grace

Allison Iraheta

Angie Miller

Chris Daughtry

Christina Christian

Colton Dixon

Constantine Maroulis

Gina Glocksen

JAX

Jennifer Hudson

Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon

LaToya London

Mandisa

Melinda Doolittle

Michael Johns

Pia Toscano

Siobhan Magnus

Tamyra Gray

Edited by Crisis

14 hours ago, Crisis said:

Hopefully all will be clear by the end of the week. ❤️ Maybe it's a sign that more rest, less action is needed.

Reveal hidden contents

You're welcome. :giggle: 😉

I'm guilty of this myself. :haha: Yeah, there are times I will go weeks, even months without eating the same food because I'm tired of it, including my favorites. Too bad about him not being all that active on social media. Understandable about wanting to ask him in person; I absolutely don't blame you for wanting that candlelight dinner. A person can dream. 😉

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, I see about not being a big movie person. I can sit through them in the theaters; however, I have a hard time doing so at home. I guess it's due to all of the distractions around me. After the best looking Idols ranking, I had to scratch my shallow itch somehow and figured posting some of my biggest crushes would be a great back-scratcher, even if it put me up for more scrutiny. :lmao: I'm more outgoing now, but I still withdraw myself from time to time. In the past, it was difficult for me to hold any conversations or be around people in general, especially with pretty girls. I do fairly well on message boards, but I still ponder greatly whether to post something or not. As I mentioned, I was really nervous about doing the other thread, but going through with it helped me build my confidence and inspired me to create this one. :yes: Haha, you're welcome. :giggle: At least your spice tolerance seemed to improve. Unfortunately, I'm not famous enough to do a show like that; it's probably for the better. :dead: Yeah, it certainly would be. OK, thank you.

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry and too bad about missing this one. :( I'll wait for the next one, I promise

I'm sure the forum would get along fine without me, but I appreciate the sentiment. :haha: I can only imagine.

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't think many would've heard of her. I guess she's my Justin Hartley. :haha: My mother and aunt loves Hallmark movies as well, and that managed to rub off on me. They were guilty pleasures at first; however, I genuinely enjoy them now especially the Christmas ones. As for Punk'd, in an interview she said when she did the show she had no idea who the celebrities she played pranks on were. I don't think that would be the case now. :haha: I owned a Taurus at one time, and unfortunately that car gave me the most trouble. :( An acronym I used for Ford was Found On Road Dead. I heard they're a lot better now which is good. It's also good to see they've been in your family for so long although it looks like a replacement may be coming. Too bad about seeing Wipeout; it was fun and I was disappointed when it ended. As for Teen Wolf, I believe she played one of the main antagonists. It was coincidental the truck was the same model she was a spokesmodel for. Yes, I loved her reaction to the ornament. 🥰 Her owning a cow seems to be awesome although I can imagine it's a lot of maintenance. Agree about her advice on bullying and the other videos, especially the dancing one. The one with the tank top and shorts is definitely a shallow one. :dead: I wouldn't want to pour an ice bucket of water on myself either. Yes, post the video of him doing it! Her teaching the bus driver dance to the anchors was cute. I would do it to impress her after having a few drinks in me. :dead: Pretty much agree with everything in the last sentence. :yes:

Yeah, I meant to add her to the list. She's to be included with the rankings. I'll post it again below:

Alexis Grace

Allison Iraheta

Angie Miller

Chris Daughtry

Christina Christian

Colton Dixon

Constantine Maroulis

Gina Glocksen

JAX

Jennifer Hudson

Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon

LaToya London

Mandisa

Melinda Doolittle

Michael Johns

Pia Toscano

Siobhan Magnus

Tamyra Gray

Thank you. :hug:  I'm sure it is, but sadly almost anything seems to be too much action. :haha: :( 

Glad we can relate. :giggle: Wow, I can't think of if this ever happened to me or not. I don't think so, but can see how it would if I ate something so often. :haha: It really is making me think now.  Ugh yeah, he used to be, so it's a shame now. :( BUT it seems like we must have spoken something into the universe because he actually posted new video on his Instagram story this morning! :omg: I am a bit beside myself. :dead:  Haha thank you... I will continue to dream. 😢 :blushingwave: 

Now that you say that, I realize I can definitely sit through them better in theaters than at home too. :haha:  LOL at scratching a shallow itch. :dead: I did kind of encourage that. :giggle: Aww I understand and can feel that way myself. :hug: I'm glad you did go through with posting it and I hope I make you feel comfortable here. ❤️  What, you're not famous enough to do the show? 😮 But you're Crisis! 😮 :kissbye: 

Ooh no, no need to apologize. I'm the one that took so long to respond and am sorry. 😢 I was hopeless in getting a good guess anyway. :haha: 

5lngSM6.gif

Excuse me?:dead:  People know Justin Hartley! (!) :kissbye: Just nobody in here. Hahaha but that's cool about the Hallmark movies! I could probably get into them, but already have trouble watching all the Christmas movies I want to watch each year. :haha:  Wow, surprised she said that about Punk'd! Jesse McCartney was on there. :giggle:Oh no, so sorry about the car. :( That's interesting because mine is a Taurus and that's all I've ever had, aside from a van that I first learned to drive in. :haha:  This is my second Taurus (although technically the first that is actually mine). It belonged to my grandma, who passed away, so that will make it extra hard to part with. :(  Unfortunately, it's had so many issues that have had to be repaired, that it's probably best to get something newer at this point. :broken: Yikes at your acronym! What kind of car do you have now? Aww, too bad about Wipeout ending. When was that? Spoiler alert about Teen Wolf! 😮 Just kidding. :giggle: Aww. Yeah, I can't imagine how it is to actually own a cow. :haha:   LOL the shallow vide. It's all good. Same but oh yay okay, I wasn't sure if you would be tired of me posting videos of him. :blushingwave:Here is it. 

I hope you enjoy the video... I'm not sure how to comment. :dead: I'm feeling a bit shallow myself. LOL at drinking to do the bus driver dance. Well, at least you would do the dance somehow. :giggle: 

(^I don't know why there is a huge space there, but it took like 10 edits to get my next line out of the spoiler tag. 😐 :dead: )

Okay, thanks! I think there is only one person here that wasn't on my original ranking, so I'll just add them in and resubmit. ^_^ 

8 hours ago, miss denise said:

Thank you. :hug:  I'm sure it is, but sadly almost anything seems to be too much action. :haha: :( 

Reveal hidden contents

Glad we can relate. :giggle: Wow, I can't think of if this ever happened to me or not. I don't think so, but can see how it would if I ate something so often. :haha: It really is making me think now.  Ugh yeah, he used to be, so it's a shame now. :( BUT it seems like we must have spoken something into the universe because he actually posted new video on his Instagram story this morning! :omg: I am a bit beside myself. :dead:  Haha thank you... I will continue to dream. 😢 :blushingwave: 

Reveal hidden contents

Now that you say that, I realize I can definitely sit through them better in theaters than at home too. :haha:  LOL at scratching a shallow itch. :dead: I did kind of encourage that. :giggle: Aww I understand and can feel that way myself. :hug: I'm glad you did go through with posting it and I hope I make you feel comfortable here. ❤️  What, you're not famous enough to do the show? 😮 But you're Crisis! 😮 :kissbye: 

Ooh no, no need to apologize. I'm the one that took so long to respond and am sorry. 😢 I was hopeless in getting a good guess anyway. :haha: 

5lngSM6.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Excuse me?:dead:  People know Justin Hartley! (!) :kissbye: Just nobody in here. Hahaha but that's cool about the Hallmark movies! I could probably get into them, but already have trouble watching all the Christmas movies I want to watch each year. :haha:  Wow, surprised she said that about Punk'd! Jesse McCartney was on there. :giggle:Oh no, so sorry about the car. :( That's interesting because mine is a Taurus and that's all I've ever had, aside from a van that I first learned to drive in. :haha:  This is my second Taurus (although technically the first that is actually mine). It belonged to my grandma, who passed away, so that will make it extra hard to part with. :(  Unfortunately, it's had so many issues that have had to be repaired, that it's probably best to get something newer at this point. :broken: Yikes at your acronym! What kind of car do you have now? Aww, too bad about Wipeout ending. When was that? Spoiler alert about Teen Wolf! 😮 Just kidding. :giggle: Aww. Yeah, I can't imagine how it is to actually own a cow. :haha:   LOL the shallow vide. It's all good. Same but oh yay okay, I wasn't sure if you would be tired of me posting videos of him. :blushingwave:Here is it. 

I hope you enjoy the video... I'm not sure how to comment. :dead: I'm feeling a bit shallow myself. LOL at drinking to do the bus driver dance. Well, at least you would do the dance somehow. :giggle: 

(^I don't know why there is a huge space there, but it took like 10 edits to get my next line out of the spoiler tag. 😐 :dead: )

Okay, thanks! I think there is only one person here that wasn't on my original ranking, so I'll just add them in and resubmit. ^_^ 

That's unfortunate. :(

It's happened to me numerous times; you'd think I'd learn my lesson by now. :lmao: It appears we have some power we don't know of seeing that he posted something after us talking about him not posting anything on social media for a while. :haha: You never know; your dream of dancing with Derek Hough came true, so there may be a chance this one might. :yes:

Yes you certainly did, but it's all good. :haha: Once again, we appear to understand each other. 🤗 I'm glad I went through with it as well because I got to meet some cool people online and feel part of a group. You definitely help me feel comfortable here. :yes: I guess I'm not famous enough for them; no one has tried to reach out to me and my phone is open. :/ :haha:

It looks like both of us had something to apologize for; let's call it a wash. 🤗 :haha:

1ada9644fba338ccc16ba347ec0173559079be30

I could say the same about Jill at least here on IDF! :dead: Haha, fair enough about all of the Christmas movies and Hallmark movies. Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise when she said that. He was? I'm not sure if it was enjoyable or rage-inducing. :lmao: I see about owning the Tauruses. Seeing that your current car belonged to your late grandmother, it's completely understandable why it's difficult to part with. :( 💔 Whatever you do with it, hopefully there are some positive memories while owning and driving it. Right now I own a 2009 Jeep Patriot. I've had it for four years and haven't had any major issues with it thus far. 🤞 Wipeout ended in 2014; however, it appears they may be bringing it back this year! Too bad the original cast won't be part of it because I would absolutely love to see Jill back. :oops: about the spoiler, seeing that I'm sensitive to those myself (I know you're kidding, but I just wanted to add that). :dead: It definitely isn't like owning a dog or cat, that's for sure! :haha: Her dumping the water on herself was definitely brave. I watched the video and did enjoy it. Seeing him getting doused immediately after Ashley nominated him was funny. :haha: Yeah, but then again I probably need to be drunk in order to do ANY kind of dance. :dead:

These spaces are the pits. :/

👍

3 hours ago, miss denise said:
  Hide contents

Here is a clue for my next crush.... if you've been paying attention, this might be easy. :giggle: This guy appeared as a guest on one of the ABC seasons of American Idol.

A clue appears! 😮

anigif_sub-buzz-31120-1466098474-2.gif&f

Someone who's appeared in an ABC Idol season. 🤔 This could either be a guest mentor, celebrity duet partner, or someone who performed in a season finale. I doubt it's anyone from S18, so I'm guessing it's someone from S16 or S17. I don't think it's a mentor or finale performer; hence, I'll go with a celebrity duet partner. The main one who comes to mind is Brett Young, so I'll go with him as my guess.

Edited by Crisis

15 hours ago, Crisis said:

That's unfortunate. :(

Reveal hidden contents

It's happened to me numerous times; you'd think I'd learn my lesson by now. :lmao: It appears we have some power we don't know of seeing that he posted something after us talking about him not posting anything on social media for a while. :haha: You never know; your dream of dancing with Derek Hough came true, so there may be a chance this one might. :yes:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes you certainly did, but it's all good. :haha: Once again, we appear to understand each other. 🤗 I'm glad I went through with it as well because I got to meet some cool people online and feel part of a group. You definitely help me feel comfortable here. :yes: I guess I'm not famous enough for them; no one has tried to reach out to me and my phone is open. :/ :haha:

It looks like both of us had something to apologize for; let's call it a wash. 🤗 :haha:

1ada9644fba338ccc16ba347ec0173559079be30

Reveal hidden contents

I could say the same about Jill at least here on IDF! :dead: Haha, fair enough about all of the Christmas movies and Hallmark movies. Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise when she said that. He was? I'm not sure if it was enjoyable or rage-inducing. :lmao: I see about owning the Tauruses. Seeing that your current car belonged to your late grandmother, it's completely understandable why it's difficult to part with. :( 💔 Whatever you do with it, hopefully there are some positive memories while owning and driving it. Right now I own a 2009 Jeep Patriot. I've had it for four years and haven't had any major issues with it thus far. 🤞 Wipeout ended in 2014; however, it appears they may be bringing it back this year! Too bad the original cast won't be part of it because I would absolutely love to see Jill back. :oops: about the spoiler, seeing that I'm sensitive to those myself (I know you're kidding, but I just wanted to add that). :dead: It definitely isn't like owning a dog or cat, that's for sure! :haha: Her dumping the water on herself was definitely brave. I watched the video and did enjoy it. Seeing him getting doused immediately after Ashley nominated him was funny. :haha: Yeah, but then again I probably need to be drunk in order to do ANY kind of dance. :dead:

These spaces are the pits. :/

👍

Reveal hidden contents

A clue appears! 😮

anigif_sub-buzz-31120-1466098474-2.gif&f

Someone who's appeared in an ABC Idol season. 🤔 This could either be a guest mentor, celebrity duet partner, or someone who performed in a season finale. I doubt it's anyone from S18, so I'm guessing it's someone from S16 or S17. I don't think it's a mentor or finale performer; hence, I'll go with a celebrity duet partner. The main one who comes to mind is Brett Young, so I'll go with him as my guess.

Yeah. :( 

Haha I would think you never really know until you tire of the food. :haha:  YES! Our power! Now we have to see what else we can do with it. :wub: He posted on Twitter too. :wub:  Awww.... bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I know that is true. This one seems even more far stretched lol, but I suppose I'll keep hope. :blushingwave: 

:giggle: I think shallow itches are easier to scratch than deep ones! Aww yay. :hug: I'm so glad about that! Nobody has contacted you?! That is an insult and a crisis in itself! (!) :no: :giggle: 

I don't think you do, but I guess you think I do, so I'm speechless here. :dead:  But sure!

Why are you running away and face planting? :dead: 

I was being dramatic again.:giggle: LOL Jesse on Punk'd was a bit of both those things... I mostly felt sad and sorry for him.  Yeah, I am really not looking forward to parting with my car. 😢 I will always have the memories, but it's still hard. Oh, good to know about your Jeep! I will likely get some kind of Toyota, since my mom got a brand new car from them a couple years ago and so we're hoping for a good deal from her sales people. :haha:  Although mine will be used.  Ah I see, that was awhile ago, but nice that it may come back! But sorry about no Jill. :(  lol it's okay. I'm not sure I'll ever get around to watching Teen Wolf, but we'll see. :haha:  I'm sure! I would never want to dump ice water on myself. Hahaha it did all happen pretty fast :giggle: He took it really well though and looked really good. :blushingwave: Oh, I see. :lmao: 

They are. These spoiler tags are honestly a nightmare! :dead:  *watches this line get stuck in the tag too* 

LOL this with Blue's Clues! :wub: I loved that show so much when I was little. Very deductive reasoning here. :shiftywave: I guess I have to get to work on this write-up!

Reveal hidden contents

Haha I would think you never really know until you tire of the food. :haha:  YES! Our power! Now we have to see what else we can do with it. :wub: He posted on Twitter too. :wub:  Awww.... bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I know that is true. This one seems even more far stretched lol, but I suppose I'll keep hope. :blushingwave: 

Reveal hidden contents

:giggle: I think shallow itches are easier to scratch than deep ones! Aww yay. :hug: I'm so glad about that! Nobody has contacted you?! That is an insult and a crisis in itself! (!) :no: :giggle: 

I don't think you do, but I guess you think I do, so I'm speechless here. :dead:  But sure!

Why are you running away and face planting? :dead: 

Reveal hidden contents

I was being dramatic again.:giggle: LOL Jesse on Punk'd was a bit of both those things... I mostly felt sad and sorry for him.  Yeah, I am really not looking forward to parting with my car. 😢 I will always have the memories, but it's still hard. Oh, good to know about your Jeep! I will likely get some kind of Toyota, since my mom got a brand new car from them a couple years ago and so we're hoping for a good deal from her sales people. :haha:  Although mine will be used.  Ah I see, that was awhile ago, but nice that it may come back! But sorry about no Jill. :(  lol it's okay. I'm not sure I'll ever get around to watching Teen Wolf, but we'll see. :haha:  I'm sure! I would never want to dump ice water on myself. Hahaha it did all happen pretty fast :giggle: He took it really well though and looked really good. :blushingwave: Oh, I see. :lmao: 

They are. These spoiler tags are honestly a nightmare! :dead:  *watches this line get stuck in the tag too* 

Reveal hidden contents

LOL this with Blue's Clues! :wub: I loved that show so much when I was little. Very deductive reasoning here. :shiftywave: I guess I have to get to work on this write-up!

I guess that's the case. :haha: Maybe there's someone else who hasn't posted on social media in a while we can influence. 🤔 :haha: Oh, that's good to see. We have to have hope if anything because what else is there. I wouldn't mind spending some time with some of my crushes even though I would completely embarrass myself in some form or another. :dead:

Definitely no arguments here. :haha: Yeah, I just have to be wary where I'm at. Most of my posts are either in this thread or my other one, so I guess I've been lucky. Glad to see you're so happy about that. 🤗 It certainly is! I bet any of us would give better interviews and handle the heat better than some of the people that were on the show! :/ :lmao:

I had no idea what this is, so I'll just nod my head and agree. :yes: :haha:

That was a reply to the believe in yourself gif. :dead:

I see. :haha: Oh. Despite all of that based on what I've learned about him he was probably a good sport when it was all said and done. It is always sad to part with something dear to us. :( Toyotas are good cars; they can last a long while and don't require much maintenance. :yes: Whatever you do, hopefully you'll end up with a great deal and you'll be happy with it. 🤗 Great idea going for a used one. All of the cars I've owned have been used and I won't consider a new car unless I know I'm financially comfortable. Yeah, I would've loved to see her be part of the reboot. Unfortunately, the come back may be in limbo because someone died after doing the obstacle course. :( I see about Teen Wolf. I wouldn't dump it on myself either, but she was crazy enough to do it! :wub: :haha: He did take it well, and I definitely understand about the crossed out part. :giggle: Ashley looked like she had fun as well. :haha: Yeah, I'm very self-conscious about dancing; I would definitely be more so around her or anyone else I'm attracted to though it may be fun with her. :lmao:

Ugh, tell me about it! The things we do as not to embarrass ourselves too much. :dead: 

My niece loves the show; we watch it when we hang out together. We'll see if I'm right or not...

Edited by Crisis

The submissions deadline is now upon us.

As mentioned, I will try to start the ranking some time this weekend. I have to add, rank, and do write-ups for all of them, plus I'll include my personal rankings with everyone else's. In addition, I started my new classes on Monday; therefore, there's the reason if I'm not on as frequently. We'll see how this one goes!

On a final note, today is Jill Wagner's birthday, which is something I forgot to mention in my previous post. :party: 🎂 😊

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Crisis said:

Reveal hidden contents

I guess that's the case. :haha: Maybe there's someone else who hasn't posted on social media in a while we can influence. 🤔 :haha: Oh, that's good to see. We have to have hope if anything because what else is there. I wouldn't mind spending some time with some of my crushes even though I would completely embarrass myself in some form or another. :dead:

Reveal hidden contents

Definitely no arguments here. :haha: Yeah, I just have to be wary where I'm at. Most of my posts are either in this thread or my other one, so I guess I've been lucky. Glad to see you're so happy about that. 🤗 It certainly is! I bet any of us would give better interviews and handle the heat better than some of the people that were on the show! :/ :lmao:

I had no idea what this is, so I'll just nod my head and agree. :yes: :haha:

That was a reply to the believe in yourself gif. :dead:

Reveal hidden contents

I see. :haha: Oh. Despite all of that based on what I've learned about him he was probably a good sport when it was all said and done. It is always sad to part with something dear to us. :( Toyotas are good cars; they can last a long while and don't require much maintenance. :yes: Whatever you do, hopefully you'll end up with a great deal and you'll be happy with it. 🤗 Great idea going for a used one. All of the cars I've owned have been used and I won't consider a new car unless I know I'm financially comfortable. Yeah, I would've loved to see her be part of the reboot. Unfortunately, the come back may be in limbo because someone died after doing the obstacle course. :( I see about Teen Wolf. I wouldn't dump it on myself either, but she was crazy enough to do it! :wub: :haha: He did take it well, and I definitely understand about the crossed out part. :giggle: Ashley looked like she had fun as well. :haha: Yeah, I'm very self-conscious about dancing; I would definitely be more so around her or anyone else I'm attracted to though it may be fun with her. :lmao:

Ugh, tell me about it! The things we do as not to embarrass ourselves too much. :dead: 

Reveal hidden contents

My niece loves the show; we watch it when we hang out together. We'll see if I'm right or not...

I'm ready to abandon most of these spoiler tags. :giggle: Hmm not sure who we can magically make post on social media next, although nobody would stand out to me as much. :blushingwave:  Yes, this is very true. ❤️ Haha same but you just never know! I've always feared that, but it usually goes well in the moment. :haha: 

Aww. :hug:  lol I'm not sure I can really say this for myself, but maybe you could. :haha: 

What is going on? :dead:  That was in response to us both needing to apologize. :haha: I didn't think you did, but it appeared you did think I needed to. :lmao: 

I know, but that did not look like you were believing in yourself! :dead:  Try harder! :dead: 

I just remember Jesse chasing after Ashton when the prank was revealed, but he did take it well. :haha: Yeah. :( That's good to know about Toyotas! Thank you. I'm not a big car person, so as long as I have one that works, I'm happy. :haha:  Although since my current one is so old, I do at least hope the next one has some "newer" features, but I don't need anything fancy. Some back windshield wipers would be nice. :dead:  Oh my goodness, that is horrible someone died on the course. :(  Gosh, I can't believe that. I wouldn't even know how to move forward, but that's so sad. Jill kind of had to dump it since the ballsy guy couldn't! :dead: Haha thank you. :giggle:  Oh yeah, Ashley was there too... :dead:  Kidding, sort of. I knew she was. :giggle:  Aw, I can feel the same, although the right person could bring it out! 

These tags just need to be more accommodating for us. (!) 

That's so cute! ❤️ And you shall... :shiftywave: 

16 hours ago, Crisis said:

The submissions deadline is now upon us.

As mentioned, I will try to start the ranking some time this weekend. I have to add, rank, and do write-ups for all of them, plus I'll include my personal rankings with everyone else's. In addition, I started my new classes on Monday; therefore, there's the reason if I'm not on as frequently. We'll see how this one goes!

Reveal hidden contents

On a final note, today is Jill Wagner's birthday, which is something I forgot to mention in my previous post. :party: 🎂 😊

Yay! I hope don't feel like this is work with you having to do all that stuff. :haha: :( I also hope your classes are going well. :hug: 

Happy birthday to Jill! 😄 

8 hours ago, miss denise said:

I'm ready to abandon most of these spoiler tags. :giggle: Hmm not sure who we can magically make post on social media next, although nobody would stand out to me as much. :blushingwave:  Yes, this is very true. ❤️ Haha same but you just never know! I've always feared that, but it usually goes well in the moment. :haha: 

Aww. :hug:  lol I'm not sure I can really say this for myself, but maybe you could. :haha: 

What is going on? :dead:  That was in response to us both needing to apologize. :haha: I didn't think you did, but it appeared you did think I needed to. :lmao: 

I know, but that did not look like you were believing in yourself! :dead:  Try harder! :dead: 

Reveal hidden contents

I just remember Jesse chasing after Ashton when the prank was revealed, but he did take it well. :haha: Yeah. :( That's good to know about Toyotas! Thank you. I'm not a big car person, so as long as I have one that works, I'm happy. :haha:  Although since my current one is so old, I do at least hope the next one has some "newer" features, but I don't need anything fancy. Some back windshield wipers would be nice. :dead:  Oh my goodness, that is horrible someone died on the course. :(  Gosh, I can't believe that. I wouldn't even know how to move forward, but that's so sad. Jill kind of had to dump it since the ballsy guy couldn't! :dead: Haha thank you. :giggle:  Oh yeah, Ashley was there too... :dead:  Kidding, sort of. I knew she was. :giggle:  Aw, I can feel the same, although the right person could bring it out! 

These tags just need to be more accommodating for us. (!) 

That's so cute! ❤️ And you shall... :shiftywave: 

Yay! I hope don't feel like this is work with you having to do all that stuff. :haha: :( I also hope your classes are going well. :hug: 

Great, I feel the same way. I don't have anyone in mind either; maybe someone will come to us. ❤️. Understandable. At least you've appeared to have some good fortune here.

:yes:. I'd like to think you'd do better than you think.

Oh no! You didn't need to apologize either. There was a very good reason why you didn't guess.

It was meant to be a joke. :haha: OK:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

This one should be better.

I'll ditch the tags as well. It was good to see he took it well despite chasing after him. I'm not too big on all of the bells and whistles on cars either. The main thing I care about is getting from Point A to Point B, though having things like a working A/C is nice. Yes, back windshield wipers are great to have. It really is; we'll see where everyone goes from here. :( She pretty much did. :lmao: It was difficult to not notice her since she was the one to nominate him which led to that moment. :dead: Heh.

They certainly do! 😠 :haha:

Thank you. 🤗 As for the next person:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Admittedly, it does at times; however, I find ways to manage. These are fun to do for the most part. Thank you 🤗; so far everything's going OK. 🤞

23 hours ago, Crisis said:

Great, I feel the same way. I don't have anyone in mind either; maybe someone will come to us. ❤️. Understandable. At least you've appeared to have some good fortune here.

:yes:. I'd like to think you'd do better than you think.

Oh no! You didn't need to apologize either. There was a very good reason why you didn't guess.

It was meant to be a joke. :haha: OK:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

This one should be better.

I'll ditch the tags as well. It was good to see he took it well despite chasing after him. I'm not too big on all of the bells and whistles on cars either. The main thing I care about is getting from Point A to Point B, though having things like a working A/C is nice. Yes, back windshield wipers are great to have. It really is; we'll see where everyone goes from here. :( She pretty much did. :lmao: It was difficult to not notice her since she was the one to nominate him which led to that moment. :dead: Heh.

Thank you. 🤗 As for the next person:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Admittedly, it does at times; however, I find ways to manage. These are fun to do for the most part. Thank you 🤗; so far everything's going OK. 🤞

Yay! I kind of meant there isn't anyone else I'd want to see as much. :blushingwave: Thank you. 

Aww thanks. :haha: 

Okay, thank you. :haha: I felt bad taking so long to respond though.

I get it, but ... I don't know how else to respond. :dead:  This is good! 

Yay! Yeah, it's not like it was an angry run. :dead:  He was just gonna get him after what he did. :haha:  I completely agree about cars, although ironically, the air conditioner is one of the several big things I had to fixed on my current car. It went out a few years ago in the summer, which was as bad as you can imagine. Ah, I guess that's all anyone can do. :( Yep! LOL I know but I can't help where my focus goes. :dead: 

:giggle: 

Oh no, I am so sorry. :( Let me know if I can do anything to help. This should only be fun! :hug:  And that is good to hear!

On 1/15/2021 at 8:37 PM, miss denise said:

Yay! I kind of meant there isn't anyone else I'd want to see as much. :blushingwave: Thank you. 

Aww thanks. :haha: 

Okay, thank you. :haha: I felt bad taking so long to respond though.

I get it, but ... I don't know how else to respond. :dead:  This is good! 

Yay! Yeah, it's not like it was an angry run. :dead:  He was just gonna get him after what he did. :haha:  I completely agree about cars, although ironically, the air conditioner is one of the several big things I had to fixed on my current car. It went out a few years ago in the summer, which was as bad as you can imagine. Ah, I guess that's all anyone can do. :( Yep! LOL I know but I can't help where my focus goes. :dead: 

:giggle: 

Oh no, I am so sorry. :( Let me know if I can do anything to help. This should only be fun! :hug:  And that is good to hear!

Oh, I see. :haha:

animation3_by_la_stockemotes-d980yd6.gif

As mentioned, it's perfectly fine.

:lmao:. Glad to see it's good.

Oh good. It's been a while since I've watched anything about the show, so I can't remember if anyone went after Ashton. :haha: Ugh, tell me about not having a working A/C. My previous car had it go out and where I live it can get into the triple digits during the summer, so you can imagine it was not fun at all. :/ Completely understandable about the lack of focus; I'm guilty of it as well. :lmao:

:yes:

The main thing I worry about is keeping up with it and try not to have people wait too long. Also, I like to finish what I start (though that almost wasn't the case in my other thread), so I feel obligated to do things. Thank you for the offer; I'll keep it in mind. Well, we'll see what happens this week.

As for the ranking, I was planning on starting it yesterday. However, Friday was a bittersweet day. It was my brother's birthday, but unfortunately an uncle passed away as well. I spent all day yesterday with family and wasn't online all that much. With that said, I should have the first set up this evening.

Finally, happy belated brithdays to Sade and Aaliyah 💔 (they were yesterday)!

It is now time to start the most controversial elimination rankings. When I say controversial, I don't mean the most shocking. Rather, I'm talking about eliminations that were considered controversial in some form or another. These will be posted based on the rankings of other posters as well as my own. With that said, let's get into it.

19. JAX

f2350af0e4e4dcdef2094fe03b1075e5.jpg&f=1

Average Ranking: 18.00

Background:

Kicking off this ranking is JAX. JAX was a very polarizing contestant during S14 who had a fair share of supporters and detractors. Nonetheless, she was considered to be a frontrunner during the season, and many thought she had a really strong shot to win it all. However, she finished 3rd, falling just short of the finale. The controversy wasn’t her elimination; it was the way it was handled. The second to last episode started with JAX, Clark, and Nick standing backstage with Ryan. Ryan announced they were going to eliminate someone right off of the bat, and that person was JAX of course. From there, they showed a video package of JAX’s time on Idol before she was escorted off the stage by Ryan. It was thought that the way JAX was eliminated was tacky and rude; JAX said as much herself after the show.

Personal Ranking: 17/19

Opinion:

Although JAX is one of my least favorite Idol contestants, I thought it was a bad way to eliminate someone whether it was her, Clark, or Nick. I understood why she felt the way she did after the show, and I was happy to see she got a chance to thank everyone who supported her after her duet with Steven Tyler during the finale. I know Idol has cruelly eliminated some contestants over the years, but this may have been one of the most cruel of them all.

18. Gina Glocksen

idol6_ginaeliminated_700w.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Ranking: 17.33

Background:

During S6’s Top 9 Results Show, the Bottom 3 were Phil, Haley, and Gina. Ryan sent Phil back to safety first, so Haley and Gina were the Bottom 2. It was thought Haley would be the one eliminated out of the two. However, Ryan informed Haley she was safe and therefore, Gina would be the one receiving the bad news that she would no longer compete in the season. It was a controversial moment as Gina was fairly popular; I believe the studio audience booed at the results and some even shouted her name when Ryan was ready to send someone back to the sofas first prior to it. Also, I may be remembering this incorrectly, but the remaining contestants looked stunned as well.

Personal Ranking: 15/19

Opinion:

As for the results, I thought Phil was the worst that week and expected him to be the one eliminated despite him being my favorite male. When he was announced safe, admittedly I was really concerned for Haley and expected her to be eliminated. I don’t think I breathed as big of a side relief I did when Ryan told her she was safe. As those who were in my other thread know, Haley was my favorite that season and is one of my favorite contestants in general. On the flip side, Gina was my least favorite female contestant; therefore, I didn’t mind the result. :ph34rwave: With all of this said, I genuinely felt bad for Gina when she broke down after learning of her elimination, and seeing her and Haley hugging each other while crying was a heartbreaking moment. 💔 Unfortunately, that was short lived because I made the mistake of going on the message boards I used to post in and saw some of Gina’s fans saying some really nasty things about Haley. :/ I got into it with a few of them and even had an account suspended. :stealth: It was especially bad because the two of them became good friends on the show; Haley was even a bridesmaid at Gina’s wedding (as was Jordin). 😕 Regardless, I felt it was a controversial elimination and one to be added to the list.

17. Siobhan Magnus

100429-sioban-hmed-4a.grid-6x2.jpg&f=1&n

Average Ranking: 17.00

Background:

Siobhan was an interesting and unique contestant during S9. With performance style and wardrobe, she was someone who definitely marched to the beat of her own drum. It was thought she had a great chance of being in the finale; however, she was eliminated in 6th place after never being in the bottom group at any point during the finals. Some speculated that Idol posting Aaron Kelly’s next to her name on their Facebook page may have led to some voting mix-ups. Nonetheless, a number of Siobhan’s fans were disappointed with the results and vowed not to watch the rest of the season. Moreover, Idol had its lowest ratings since the first season the week after her elimination, so it appeared to be a big deal at the time.

Personal Ranking: 19/19

Opinion:

I liked Siobhan enough during S9; however, most of it was early in the season. I didn’t care too much for her performances after Superstition outside of Across The Universe, and I thought her Any Man Of Mine was on the underwhelming side. As for her elimination, on one hand, as mentioned she didn’t have a great performance the night before; on the other, I would’ve eliminated some other contestants before her. One thing of note was that with her elimination Crystal was the lone female in the Top 5 after S9 was touted to be a girls year. At the end of the day, I guess one can say I was ambivalent about her elimination.

16. Alexis Grace

88561.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Ranking: 15.33

Background:

S8 was clearly a male dominant season with only 5 out of 13 finalists being female. With that said, Alexis was considered to be one of the better females. Unfortunately, she was eliminated in 11th place after receiving lukewarm reviews for her Jolene the night before. There was some thought the judges would use the save on her; Simon said they were strongly considering it. However, that wouldn’t be the case. There was some outrage because it was thought Michael Sarver, who was in the Bottom 2 with her, should have been the one eliminated that week.

Personal Ranking: 16/19

Opinion:

I do think Alexis was one of the better singers that season. While I won’t say I was upset over her elimination, I wouldn’t have minded if she lasted longer because I thought she had a lot more to offer. I don’t think she really gave a bad performance during her brief time during the season. Jolene was her weakest effort; however, I didn’t think it was all that bad and thought it was better than some of the other performances that evening. The most disappointing thing about her elimination was she wasn’t able to participate in the tour due to her missing out on the Top 10, but it is what it is. 🤷‍♂️

19. JAX

18. Gina Glocksen

17. Siobhan Magnus

16. Alexis Grace

The first set is up. I'll try to have the next one up within the next few days.

19. JAX- I’m glad to see this one in 19th. While I certainly liked JAX better than you did, her elimination wasn’t that disappointing to me. To be honest, I had more of an issue with the way she was eliminated than with the fact that she was eliminated. :giggle:

18. Gina Glocksen- I had a feeling you’d have something interesting to share about Gina’s elimination. :giggle: Gina’s elimination wasn’t a travesty to me. It’s not like an extraordinary talent was lost, as she probably only deserved to stay for a few more weeks. Look at you getting kicked off the message boards! 😮

17. Siobhan Magnus- I’m pretty much in agreement with you here. Was her elimination devastating? No, but I would have liked to see others go before her. I guess it was a little shocking though since she never ended up in the bottom 3 prior to that night. 

16. Alexis Grace- She was definitely one of the better contestants that season. My main issue with her elimination was that others (Megan and Michael) should have definitely left before her. She definitely had a lot of potential and it’s unfortunate that she just missed out on the tour. ☹️

22 hours ago, Crisis said:

Oh good. It's been a while since I've watched anything about the show, so I can't remember if anyone went after Ashton. :haha: Ugh, tell me about not having a working A/C. My previous car had it go out and where I live it can get into the triple digits during the summer, so you can imagine it was not fun at all. :/ Completely understandable about the lack of focus; I'm guilty of it as well. :lmao:

The main thing I worry about is keeping up with it and try not to have people wait too long. Also, I like to finish what I start (though that almost wasn't the case in my other thread), so I feel obligated to do things. Thank you for the offer; I'll keep it in mind. Well, we'll see what happens this week.

As for the ranking, I was planning on starting it yesterday. However, Friday was a bittersweet day. It was my brother's birthday, but unfortunately an uncle passed away as well. I spent all day yesterday with family and wasn't online all that much. With that said, I should have the first set up this evening.

Finally, happy belated brithdays to Sade and Aaliyah 💔 (they were yesterday)!

I'm sure others did. :haha: And I haven't watched the show since... probably when Jesse was on, which was forever ago, lol. Oh no!! Ugh, you can totally relate then. :( So sorry that happened to you too. And teehee :giggle: 

Oh no, don't worry about that. I can only speak for myself, but I do think BK and I are fine waiting for whenever you're ready. :yes:  Plus, I can share crushes in between. My write-up on my next one is actually about done, but I'm having the hardest time finding many gifs of him to include. 😐  (Also, I just nearly wrote his name :dead: ). I definitely relate on wanting to finish what you start. Just don't feel any pressure at all! We're just here to have a good time. :hug:  

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. :( My condolences to you and your entire family. :hug: Again, do not worry about anything going on around here. There are much more important things in life. ❤️ But know that I am here if you need anything at all. :hug: 

Aww happy belated birthdays to them as well. ❤️  I will comment on the first set of the new ranking a little later! 

19. JAX: I guess I couldn't quite differentiate shocking and controversial, but now I see the JAX inclusion was related to the way she was eliminated and not her actually being the one eliminated. Based on that, I could have ranked her higher, but I also honestly don't even remember this moment for some reason. I do agree it wasn't the nicest thing to do though.

18. Gina Glocksen: I don't remember this being shocking, but I guess up against Haley it was more so expected that she would be eliminated. I don't remember viewing Gina as much of a front runner at this point of the competition though, but maybe my memory is fuzzy, lol. Oh no, so sorry about the hateful things you read about Haley. :( I'm shocked you were suspended! 😮  But love that the girls you mentioned were so close and enough to be part of Gina's wedding. 

17. Siobhan Magnus: I remember Siobhan losing steam as time went on, so not sure if this one felt controversial or shocking to me, but maybe I could have seen someone else going home before her. Then again, AMOM was a cursed song at the time. :haha:  

16. Alexis Grace: I agree with this being the highest ranked one of the set. It's a shame because Alexis had two super strong performances only to be eliminated the third week when she didn't stand out as much. I wouldn't have expected it outside of that performance (not sure about based on it). I mostly agree with your thoughts. 

15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

19. JAX- I’m glad to see this one in 19th. While I certainly liked JAX better than you did, her elimination wasn’t that disappointing to me. To be honest, I had more of an issue with the way she was eliminated than with the fact that she was eliminated. :giggle:

18. Gina Glocksen- I had a feeling you’d have something interesting to share about Gina’s elimination. :giggle: Gina’s elimination wasn’t a travesty to me. It’s not like an extraordinary talent was lost, as she probably only deserved to stay for a few more weeks. Look at you getting kicked off the message boards! 😮

17. Siobhan Magnus- I’m pretty much in agreement with you here. Was her elimination devastating? No, but I would have liked to see others go before her. I guess it was a little shocking though since she never ended up in the bottom 3 prior to that night. 

16. Alexis Grace- She was definitely one of the better contestants that season. My main issue with her elimination was that others (Megan and Michael) should have definitely left before her. She definitely had a lot of potential and it’s unfortunate that she just missed out on the tour. ☹️

19. I pretty much agree here. The way she was eliminated wasn't a good look.

18. I might have had some tidbits to share regarding it. :giggle: Pretty much agree about her elimination. Yeah, not exactly my proudest moment. :haha:

17. Once again, no disagreements with anything said here.

16. I can't say I agree with what was said about Megan. Everything else I agree with, however.

9 hours ago, miss denise said:

I'm sure others did. :haha: And I haven't watched the show since... probably when Jesse was on, which was forever ago, lol. Oh no!! Ugh, you can totally relate then. :( So sorry that happened to you too. And teehee :giggle: 

Oh no, don't worry about that. I can only speak for myself, but I do think BK and I are fine waiting for whenever you're ready. :yes:  Plus, I can share crushes in between. My write-up on my next one is actually about done, but I'm having the hardest time finding many gifs of him to include. 😐  (Also, I just nearly wrote his name :dead: ). I definitely relate on wanting to finish what you start. Just don't feel any pressure at all! We're just here to have a good time. :hug:  

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. :( My condolences to you and your entire family. :hug: Again, do not worry about anything going on around here. There are much more important things in life. ❤️ But know that I am here if you need anything at all. :hug: 

Aww happy belated birthdays to them as well. ❤️  I will comment on the first set of the new ranking a little later! 

If they did I wouldn't blame them. :haha: Yes, I can totally relate. Fortunately, I'd been saving for another car and had enough to purchase it not too long after the A/C went out in my other car. What can I say; we have our shallow moments. :haha:

OK, this is good to see. It looks like the next one will be up soon. Too bad about not finding enough gifs to include (and 🤣 at almost writing his name). OK, I'll try not to feel any pressure here (my schoolwork on the other hand is another story...). 🤗

Thank you for the kind words and condolences; they mean a lot. 🤗 Although some are still dealing with the realization he's no longer with us, for the most part everyone's doing better now.

I see that you have commented on the first set. I'll get to it now.

56 minutes ago, miss denise said:

19. JAX: I guess I couldn't quite differentiate shocking and controversial, but now I see the JAX inclusion was related to the way she was eliminated and not her actually being the one eliminated. Based on that, I could have ranked her higher, but I also honestly don't even remember this moment for some reason. I do agree it wasn't the nicest thing to do though.

18. Gina Glocksen: I don't remember this being shocking, but I guess up against Haley it was more so expected that she would be eliminated. I don't remember viewing Gina as much of a front runner at this point of the competition though, but maybe my memory is fuzzy, lol. Oh no, so sorry about the hateful things you read about Haley. :( I'm shocked you were suspended! 😮  But love that the girls you mentioned were so close and enough to be part of Gina's wedding. 

17. Siobhan Magnus: I remember Siobhan losing steam as time went on, so not sure if this one felt controversial or shocking to me, but maybe I could have seen someone else going home before her. Then again, AMOM was a cursed song at the time. :haha:  

16. Alexis Grace: I agree with this being the highest ranked one of the set. It's a shame because Alexis had two super strong performances only to be eliminated the third week when she didn't stand out as much. I wouldn't have expected it outside of that performance (not sure about based on it). I mostly agree with your thoughts. 

19. Yeah, the way she was eliminated is the reason for its inclusion. It really wasn't the nicest thing. I would probably say it was the second harshest elimination, at least for the finalists (I'll mention the most cruel one when I get to it).

18. I don't think she was a frontrunner; however, it was thought she would last longer than she did. It looked like she was about to hit her stride before her elimination. Some of the things said about Haley made my skin crawl. :( At that point, I believe she was more hated than Sanjaya and people were actively rooting for her elimination next (which unfortunately happened the following week 💔). I mentioned this in the other thread, but I was pretty bad when it came to my favorites in the early seasons, and Haley was one I was really protective of, hence my suspension. :haha: Agreed at the last sentence. Finally, on a superficial note, a part of me was happy Haley was in the bottom three because I got to ogle her some more (she looked really gorgeous in her outfit); yes, I'm awful. :dead:

17. Pretty much agree with everything here. I mentioned in the write-up why her elimination was considered to be controversial. AMOM did appear to be a "cursed" song at the time.

16. Again, I pretty much agree with what was written here. I wouldn't have minded if she lasted longer.

Remaining Eliminations:

Allison Iraheta

Angie Miller

Chris Daughtry

Christina Christian

Colton Dixon

Constantine Maroulis

Jennifer Hudson

Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon

LaToya London

Mandisa

Melinda Doolittle

Michael Johns

Pia Toscano

Tamyra Gray

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Crisis said:

16. I can't say I agree with what was said about Megan. Everything else I agree with, however.

The one thing I lost after Megan’s elimination was a good chunk of entertainment. If anything, she certainly lit up the stage. :giggle: