Pandora's Box: A Random Idol Rankings Thread

Crisis

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, that’s shocking coming from you. 😅

Besides not caring for either team, I'll be travelling out of town that day. Still, I probably wouldn't watch even if I wasn't. 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Crisis said:

Besides not caring for either team, I'll be travelling out of town that day. Still, I probably wouldn't watch even if I wasn't. 🤣

What if Katharine McPhee was performing at the halftime show? 🤔🤣

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

What if Katharine McPhee was performing at the halftime show? 🤔🤣

Easy. I would just tune in to watch the halftime show. :yes: :dead:

To turn the tables, would you tune in if one of Archie, Pia, or Gabby were to perform?

• Haha 1

10. Constantine Maroulis - This elimination is definitely one of the more popular ones that frequently appear in the “Top 10 Most Controversial Eliminations” videos.  I don’t have much to say on this one except why was Vonzell in the bottom 3?!  I’m glad you weren’t bummed by his elimination like certain people on the judging panel were. 😉

9. Allison Iraheta - Ooh, this one was a tough one for me as Allison is my close second favorite of that season. 😬 While Danny wasn’t my least favorite of the season (I certainly liked him more than Megan :/), he definitely did not deserve to move on after “Scream On.” As an Allison fan, I do feel that people overrate “Cry Baby,” as I felt it was one of her weaker performances. Needless to say, this was definitely a disappointing result. 

8. Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon - This was the moment where I lost all faith in the ABC judges (luckily they redeemed themselves after saving Queen Makayla. :wub:) If they were going to just waste the save on Laci then they should have used it on Walker or Alyssa the week before. :/ Laci’s look of complete and utter shock still cracks me up to this day though! 🤣 

T-6. Melinda Doolittle - She definitely should have been in the finale (over Blake imo, but others on here will disagree.) However, Blake and Jordin were the more contemporary artists (I have to admit, some of Melinda’s performances were really boring :stealth:), so I kind of understand the result. However, the fact that Melinda was so great of a vocalist and fell short of the finale definitely still makes this a controversial result. :yes: 

T-6. Michael Johns - Ah, this one stings... 😢 Three members of my Top 4 of the season were in the bottom 3 and Michael, the one who deserved to move on was eliminated. Like you mentioned, Ryan’s “playing with our emotions” really didn’t help. :/ It was a terrible way to end IGB, I never really thought of it like that. 😅 I definitely agree with this placement. 

17 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, though I doubt Gabby would perform since she just had her baby a week a go. 😅

She had her baby already?! It seemed like she first learned she was pregnant not too long ago. :haha:

13 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

10. Constantine Maroulis - This elimination is definitely one of the more popular ones that frequently appear in the “Top 10 Most Controversial Eliminations” videos.  I don’t have much to say on this one except why was Vonzell in the bottom 3?!  I’m glad you weren’t bummed by his elimination like certain people on the judging panel were. 😉

9. Allison Iraheta - Ooh, this one was a tough one for me as Allison is my close second favorite of that season. 😬 While Danny wasn’t my least favorite of the season (I certainly liked him more than Megan :/), he definitely did not deserve to move on after “Scream On.” As an Allison fan, I do feel that people overrate “Cry Baby,” as I felt it was one of her weaker performances. Needless to say, this was definitely a disappointing result. 

8. Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon - This was the moment where I lost all faith in the ABC judges (luckily they redeemed themselves after saving Queen Makayla. :wub:) If they were going to just waste the save on Laci then they should have used it on Walker or Alyssa the week before. :/ Laci’s look of complete and utter shock still cracks me up to this day though! 🤣 

T-6. Melinda Doolittle - She definitely should have been in the finale (over Blake imo, but others on here will disagree.) However, Blake and Jordin were the more contemporary artists (I have to admit, some of Melinda’s performances were really boring :stealth:), so I kind of understand the result. However, the fact that Melinda was so great of a vocalist and fell short of the finale definitely still makes this a controversial result. :yes: 

T-6. Michael Johns - Ah, this one stings... 😢 Three members of my Top 4 of the season were in the bottom 3 and Michael, the one who deserved to move on was eliminated. Like you mentioned, Ryan’s “playing with our emotions” really didn’t help. :/ It was a terrible way to end IGB, I never really thought of it like that. 😅 I definitely agree with this placement. 

10. It is one of the more discussed eliminations. As for Vonzell, I would've had Scott in the B3 instead of her, but it is what it is. No, I certainly didn't mind this elimination (either he or Scott would've been fine with me).

9. I'll just ignore the Megan diss. :haha: I would've definitely liked to have seen Allison advance instead of Danny especially after the performances given that week, so this was a disappointing result.

8. First Megan, now Laci. What's with dissing some of my favorite contestants in their respective seasons? 😢 :haha: Laci > Alyssa and Walker. Besides, Wade was still around. :/ It was definitely thought the judges would save Jeremiah, but that wasn't Laci's fault. With that said, her surprised reaction was entertaining. 🤣

T-6. I get the point about Blake and Jordin being more contemporary compared to Melinda. Based on the singing, I definitely would've had her in the finale; however, there are multiple factors as to why contestants advance or not.

T-6. I pretty much agree with nearly everything here. It was a terrible way to end IGB indeed. That was one moment where toying with the contestants was inappropriate IMO.

7 minutes ago, Crisis said:

She had her baby already?! It seemed like she first learned she was pregnant not too long ago. :haha:

Yeah the baby was born on the 18th. :haha:

7 minutes ago, Crisis said:

8. First Megan, now Laci. What's with dissing some of my favorite contestants in their respective seasons? 😢 :haha: Laci > Alyssa and Walker. Besides, Wade was still around. :/ It was definitely thought the judges would save Jeremiah, but that wasn't Laci's fault. With that said, her surprised reaction was entertaining. 🤣

I guess I understand Laci over Walker, but not over Alyssa imo. 😤 

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah the baby was born on the 18th. :haha:

Oh, OK. Despite my opinions about her, I hope she and the baby are doing well. 😊

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I guess I understand Laci over Walker, but not over Alyssa imo. 😤 

We'll just agree to disagree here. 😅

It's time to post the final five eliminations! Let's see how they rank!

5. Jennifer Hudson

fantasia-barrino-la-toya-london-and-jennifer-hudson-with-ryan-secrest-picture-id78661005&f=1&nofb=1

Average Ranking: 4.33

Background:

Before I get into the commentary, I've decided to break my no watermark rule for this picture because it highlights one of the more memorable Idol moments. With that said, on to the background. S3's Top 7 Week was one to remember. This was the first time the show had what is known as The Huff, named after George Huff. Ryan had two groups of three stand on stage, with Jennifer, LaToya and Fantasia AKA the Three Divas (3D) as one group and Diana, John, and Jasmine as the other. The remaining contestant George was told he was safe and had to pick which group he thought was the safe one. He picked the 3D group, which is what most thought was the safe one. However, that proved to be false because the 3D were the B3 much to the dismay of most Idol viewers, with Jennifer being the one to receive the bad news.

Personal Ranking: 4/19

Opinion:

When it was the 3D were the B3, I had a feeling Jennifer would be the one out though a part of me thought LaToya would be eliminated. On one hand, Jennifer was in the B3 a couple of times prior to her elimination, so it’s understandable why it wouldn’t be that big of a surprise to some. On the other hand, Jennifer was hitting her stride after a rocky start in the finals and had one of her best performances the night before. The B3 was certainly a buzzworthy moment because it was thought the 3D were the season’s best singers. In addition, Elton John even called the voters racist for placing them in the B3. Another theory was Jennifer’s hometown of Chicago had a power outage the night of voting and therefore, she may not have received the votes she could’ve gotten. I was a fan of all three, so losing someone was going to hurt although I was happy to see LaToya survive as she was my favorite. Either way, this is still considered to be one of the most controversial Idol eliminations.

4. LaToya London

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Ranking: 3.67

Background:

Another entry from S3, only this time it’s the infamous Top 4 Disco Week. After the performances, Jasmine was considered to be the weakest performer that week and was heavily favored to be the one eliminated. However, not only was she safe, she wasn’t even in the B2. The two in those precarious positions were LaToya and Fantasia, with LaToya being the one eliminated. Three weeks after Jennifer’s elimination, this was another elimination that engendered some controversy because it was thought LaToya was one of the best singers of the season, and it was widely felt that Jasmine should’ve been the one to exit the competition.

Personal Ranking: 5/19

Opinion:

LaToya was my favorite that season and is one of my all-time favorite contestants, so needless to say this elimination stung at the time. Objectively, I would say this was LaToya’s weakest week; however, she still wasn’t all that bad. The person who received the most heat during this time was undoubtedly Jasmine. I did think she was the worst that week and would’ve been my choice to leave; however, I didn’t blame her for LaToya’s elimination and felt bad for her for all of the criticism and hatred she received. At least she didn’t receive any death threats like John Stevens (or at least from what I know of). While this elimination was highly controversial, I didn’t think it was as controversial as Jennifer’s, hence me ranking it below hers, which didn't matter because LaToya's still placed higher. Nonetheless, it still ranks high here, and I do think it’s one of the most controversial Idol eliminations.

3. Chris Daughtry

chris-daughtry-eliminated-shocker-480px.

Average Ranking: 3.00

Background:

Another highly memorable elimination occurred during S5’s Top 4 Week. The B2 were Katharine and Chris. They were the top two vote getters two weeks prior to this moment, and it was thought they would be the final two standing during the season. Nonetheless, one of them would be leaving the competition that week. It was thought Katharine would be eliminated; however, Chris was the one to hear Bad Day and watch his exit video that evening. This elimination generated some serious buzz because Chris was a heavy favorite to win the season.

Personal Ranking: 3/19

Opinion:

Honestly, I could write a best-seller on this elimination because there’s so much to talk about. :haha: First, before Ryan announced the results, based on their body language Chris looked all cool as if he expected to be safe, whereas Katharine looked nervous yet ready to accept her potential elimination. Next, Ryan told Chris everyone expected him to be the next American Idol, only to pull the rug from under him merely seconds later. Finally, the reactions after the announcement were pretty funny. First, there was Chris who went from smiling somewhat arrogantly to looking completely stunned. At the same time, there was Katharine’s jaw dropping in shock because she totally expected it to be her. Then there were Taylor and Elliott looking shocked. Lastly, there was Paula having another meltdown and Simon looking on in disbelief, as if he was thinking Taylor is winning this thing now isn’t he. 🤣 As for the elimination itself, I think it’s definitely controversial hence the high ranking; however, I didn’t think it was shocking. I’ll bring over what I wrote about it in the other thread:

As for his elimination, I thought it was a perfect storm of a variety of factors. Taylor was practically Teflon and wasn't going anywhere. Elliott had what is considered to be the best night of the four, so I'm sure he gained a lot of casual votes along with his fanbase. Katharine was perceived to had a bad night, so her fanbase went into overdrive to save her. Where did that leave Chris? He wasn't good enough to earn any new voters, nor was he bad enough to send his fanbase into a voting frenzy. Also, there was this idea that it was thought that Chris was practically guaranteed to move on, so his fans may have voted for their secondary favorites. As a result, he managed to slip through the cracks and thus his elimination. Of course, this is all speculation on my behalf; who knows what really happened. 🤷‍♂️

Of course I was rooting for Katharine to stay, so I was fine with the result. Neither she nor Chris had great nights the night before, so an argument could’ve been made for either of them leaving. With that said, Chris was my third favorite that season, so it was disappointing to see him leave. If it were up to me, Taylor would’ve been the one leaving, but he was practically indestructible that season. :/ Fortunately, it all worked out because both Chris and Katharine went on to have strong post-Idol careers albeit in different ways. :yes:

2. Tamyra Gray

11946042.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Average Ranking: 2.67

Background:

One can say American Idol has had its fair share of drama from the very beginning. Case in point: S1’s Top 4 Week. From about Top 8 on, it was thought the two who would be the last standing were Kelly and Tamyra. It made sense because they were considered to be the best contestants that season. However, Tamyra was in the B2 during the aforementioned Top 4 Week alongside Nikki. This was Tamyra’s first time in the bottom group, whereas Nikki was there every week in the finals except one (Top 8). Due to this, Nikki was expected to be eliminated; however, Tamyra was the one to receive the bad news. This is the original shock elimination, and it is one that is still talked about to this day.

Personal Ranking: 2/19

Opinion:

Tamyra is another one of my all-time favorite contestants, so this was another elimination that really hurt at the time. With this said, this was objectively Tamyra’s worst week and based solely on the performances her B2 placement wasn’t unjustified (although she was sick that week). Also, I’ve said Justin should’ve been in the B2 that week instead of Nikki, and he would’ve been the one I would’ve eliminated. Although Idol wasn’t as big as it would get in the later years, this was still an elimination that created a ton of buzz. Tamyra was a frontrunner from the very beginning, and to see her not make the finale let alone win the season was shocking to many viewers. In many circles, this is still considered to be the most shocking elimination in Idol history after all of these years. Based on my high ranking, I definitely think this is one of the most controversial Idol eliminations.

1. Pia Toscano

AR-812034846.jpg

Average Ranking: 2.00

Background:

At the top of this list is the elimination from S10’s Top 9 Week. The B3 that week were Pia, Jacob, and Stefano. Out of the B3, the favorite to leave was either Jacob or Stefano. However, after a well-executed fake out, Ryan sent Jacob to safety first, which meant Pia and Stefano were the B2. With Jacob declared safe, Stefano appeared to be the sure bet to be eliminated seeing that he had been in the bottom before whereas Pia hadn’t. Nevertheless, Ryan informed Pia that she was eliminated, much to the chagrin of the judges and the studio audience. There were some really strong reactions from multiple places such as Idol bloggers and even celebrities such as Tom Hanks and Ashton Kutcher tweeting their disbelief at her elimination.

Personal Ranking: 1/19

Opinion:

As far as my most controversial elimination was concerned, it was between Pia, Tamyra, and Chris. In the end, although Tamyra’s and Chris’ eliminations were undoubtedly controversial, I’ve decided to rank Pia at #1. For starters, Tamyra and Chris made the Top 4 of their respective seasons. Furthermore, neither of them were great the night before their eliminations, and this is coming from someone who is a fan of both. Pia, on the other hand, finished ninth after it was thought she would make it much farther in the competition. In addition, she had a strong performance the night before; I personally thought she was the best that evening. Moreover, the save was used on Casey two weeks prior to her elimination, so Pia was unfortunately out of luck there (funny enough, I believe the save was created to prevent something like this from happening :haha:). There was no doubt in my mind the judges would’ve saved her the moment Ryan announced her name if it were still in play. Another reason is because it was thought S10 was supposed to be a female-dominant season. However, the first five eliminations in the finals were female, and the first male wasn’t eliminated until Top 8 (of course, this is excluding Casey being initially eliminated and saved at Top 11). This highlighted what appeared to be a bias against the female contestants at the time, and there were serious concerns about whether or not a female contestant could ever win Idol again. Last, and most important, Pia’s elimination deprived me of some serious eye candy. I don’t know how I was able to make it through the rest of the season without someone pretty to ogle. :/ :dead:  Jokes aside (although the point about her beauty still stands; the only positive about her elimination was her looking hot in her outfit) Pia was my favorite that season and is one of my overall favorites. On the flip side, Stefano was my least favorite contestant; therefore, I was hoping the results would go the other way. With that said, I felt bad for Stefano because he had to stand there while everyone reacted the way they did. I remember the camera cutting to him holding his head in his hands with James trying to console him during Pia’s sing-out. In addition, he received some heat after her elimination because he was in the B2 with her. There are plenty of things I can criticize Stefano for; however, this isn’t one of them, but I digress. Overall, with everything mentioned, I think Pia’s elimination has a strong case for being #1, and she finally tops a ranking after coming so close in previous ones!

05. Jennifer Hudson

04. LaToya London

03. Chris Daughtry

02. Tamyra Gray

01. Pia Toscano

Recap:

19. JAX

18. Gina Glocksen

17. Siobhan Magnus

16. Alexis Grace

T-14. Alex Lambert, Katelyn Epperly, Lilly Scott

T-14. Christina Christian

13. Mandisa

12. Colton Dixon

11. Angie Miller

10. Constantine Maroulis

09. Allison Iraheta

08. Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon

T-06. Melinda Doolittle

T-06. Michael Johns

05. Jennifer Hudson

04. LaToya London

03. Chris Daughtry

02. Tamyra Gray

01. Pia Toscano

I don't know what to do next. I've been so busy with school and work it's been difficult to find time to do any rankings. In addition, S19 starts on Valentine's Day, and I said I wasn't going to watch until the semi-finals started. I'll have to see if there's a schedule as to when the episodes will air. I'll open the thread for any rankings, and maybe I'll post another crush. 🤷‍♂️

On 1/28/2021 at 7:14 AM, Crisis said:

OK, it's good to see your parents will go with you. I have a cousin who works on cars and told me to let him know whenever I want to buy a car. Hopefully that won't be for a few more years. 🤞 Parting with old cars are tough moments, especially if there are sentimental values with them.

Reveal hidden contents

It means that you're rational when it comes to your crushes. It's better to know a few things about them before falling too hard than to crush on them early and learn some things you wish you didn't. I kind of got that feeling when reading the write-ups. :giggle: Yes, we certainly do although there are some who think otherwise. :/ :haha: Well, congratulations to Brett and his wife, although it appears to be heartbreaking. ❤️ :dead: It looks like you're doing OK despite the news, so that's nice to see. 🤗

It's OK, I'll live. 😉 :dead: Oh, OK about knowing of someone who used to play for them. To quote the late George Michael, I gotta have faith that the pendulum will swing in the other direction soon. I'll be in Switzerland with you. I'll be traveling that day, so I don't know if I'll be able to watch the game. I see about rooting for them considering who they were playing against. The Raiders and 49ers have/had a rivalry of their own, mainly due to them being in the same geographical area. I don't know if it'll be the same due to the Raiders being in Vegas now. Last year's Super Bowl was torture for me. :dead: I guess we'll find out how many people will be in the stadium during the game.

Yeah, it was unnecessary, especially because of the event. :( Michael handled it well despite this. I can't imagine if they did that to someone like Brooke. Judd's elimination certainly was crazy. I don't remember all of the details, but I'd like to think he handled it fine. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan followed the producers' orders.

Yes! Wow, that is definitely helpful to have someone who works with cars. :haha:  Here's hoping for you as well! ❤️ Ugh yes, but looks like I get my car for at least another week, since we talked about going today, but aren't after all. ❤️ 

Haha thank you! That is a great way to look at it and makes me feel good. :wub: Hahaha oops. It could have been worse. :giggle: Well, we know we have taste and that's what matters. (!) :haha: Yes.... LOL I'm okay, but it could be a dark dark time for me if this news came from one of my other guys. :dead: :blushingwave: 

Okay. :giggle: lol yes another song quote! It's funny you mention traveling right after saying you'll be in Switzerland with me.... is that where you're doing and I assume I also have a plane ticket? (!) Oh, interesting about the Raiders and 49ers... we can both be against the 49ers then. :giggle: So true! I have to keep remembering where the Raiders are these days. I imagine the rivalry might still be there somewhat. YIKES I can imagine. At least that's in the past now. :haha: Yes, we shall.

I agree. :( Oh goodness, me neither. I think Judd handled it fine too, but it was a harsh and weird way to go about things. Same.

05. Jennifer Hudson: Breaking the no watermark rule? The nerve. 😮 :giggle: Kidding, of course. The picture is very appropriate and I don't mind if it's tagged or not. This moment is definitely iconic for so many reasons.... the first time they did the groups and the shock that it was the three divas against the other three (even though two of that group were my favorites). George's confusion and hesitation in picking a group is memorable, as is Fantasia's laughing reaction to the news. :lmao: I think the reveal of the B3 was more shocking than the elimination, but maybe I remember wrong. I don't think LaToya or Fantasia were expected to go over Jennifer, although her growth in the previous weeks still made it a surprising elimination, for sure. You touched on all this as well, so we pretty much agree. Also love how you called the divas group the "3D" group. :giggle: 

04. LaToya London: It's funny these two are back to back and interesting how the votes came in that season with LaToya and Fantasia being in the bottom together again here... and so close to the end. 😮 As mentioned, Diana and Jasmine were my favorites, so of course I was happy for their safety. :blushingwave: It was tough being a Jasmine fan and I know she was widely expected to leave this night, although the trashing of her (even to this day) is so sad. :broken: I definitely don't think LaToya deserved to be eliminated though and I would have liked her to stay as well.

03. Chris Daughtry: lol the picture choice is perfect.  This is definitely up there as one of the most shocking and memorable eliminations for me, even though I know you didn't think it was surprising. :giggle: It's true Chris didn't have one of his strongest nights the night before (like you said with LaToya), but I still didn't expect this and though Katharine was the weakest. :blushingwave: Yikes, I forgot about the way this result was delivered from Ryan. That only makes the moment worse. LOL your description of everyone's reactions though. :haha: So funny. Also, I may have mentioned this before in your other thread, but so many people on IDF had "the day the music died" signatures after this elimination. 

02. Tamyra Gray: The original shocking elimination. It's even crazier when you mention how she was up against Nikki, who was in the B2 practically every week. 😮 This result is so similiar to LaToya and Chris (and funny they all came at Top 4), in that Tamyra did not have a great night the night before. Yet, the result was still a shock as she was expected to make the finale and it proves how consistency does (or doesn't) play into the way the viewers can vote. :( 

01. Pia Toscano: I suppose this ranking on top isn't a surprise given both you and BK taking part in this. :giggle: I don't know that this is THE most shocking or controversial ranking to me, but it is up there among the big moments. And I definitely don't think Pia deserved to go that week. :(  Unlike the three ranked right before her, she did not have a bad night and it was quite a surprise she even landed in the bottom group. I don't remember Ryan's fake out to Jacob, but lol so much drama. It is certainly ironic the save was no longer available to be used when it was created to prevent moments like this. 😐  Oh judges. 

10 hours ago, miss denise said:

Yes! Wow, that is definitely helpful to have someone who works with cars. :haha:  Here's hoping for you as well! ❤️ Ugh yes, but looks like I get my car for at least another week, since we talked about going today, but aren't after all. ❤️ 

Hide contents

Haha thank you! That is a great way to look at it and makes me feel good. :wub: Hahaha oops. It could have been worse. :giggle: Well, we know we have taste and that's what matters. (!) :haha: Yes.... LOL I'm okay, but it could be a dark dark time for me if this news came from one of my other guys. :dead: :blushingwave: 

Okay. :giggle: lol yes another song quote! It's funny you mention traveling right after saying you'll be in Switzerland with me.... is that where you're doing and I assume I also have a plane ticket? (!) Oh, interesting about the Raiders and 49ers... we can both be against the 49ers then. :giggle: So true! I have to keep remembering where the Raiders are these days. I imagine the rivalry might still be there somewhat. YIKES I can imagine. At least that's in the past now. :haha: Yes, we shall.

05. Jennifer Hudson: Breaking the no watermark rule? The nerve. 😮 :giggle: Kidding, of course. The picture is very appropriate and I don't mind if it's tagged or not. This moment is definitely iconic for so many reasons.... the first time they did the groups and the shock that it was the three divas against the other three (even though two of that group were my favorites). George's confusion and hesitation in picking a group is memorable, as is Fantasia's laughing reaction to the news. :lmao: I think the reveal of the B3 was more shocking than the elimination, but maybe I remember wrong. I don't think LaToya or Fantasia were expected to go over Jennifer, although her growth in the previous weeks still made it a surprising elimination, for sure. You touched on all this as well, so we pretty much agree. Also love how you called the divas group the "3D" group. :giggle: 

04. LaToya London: It's funny these two are back to back and interesting how the votes came in that season with LaToya and Fantasia being in the bottom together again here... and so close to the end. 😮 As mentioned, Diana and Jasmine were my favorites, so of course I was happy for their safety. :blushingwave: It was tough being a Jasmine fan and I know she was widely expected to leave this night, although the trashing of her (even to this day) is so sad. :broken: I definitely don't think LaToya deserved to be eliminated though and I would have liked her to stay as well.

03. Chris Daughtry: lol the picture choice is perfect.  This is definitely up there as one of the most shocking and memorable eliminations for me, even though I know you didn't think it was surprising. :giggle: It's true Chris didn't have one of his strongest nights the night before (like you said with LaToya), but I still didn't expect this and though Katharine was the weakest. :blushingwave: Yikes, I forgot about the way this result was delivered from Ryan. That only makes the moment worse. LOL your description of everyone's reactions though. :haha: So funny. Also, I may have mentioned this before in your other thread, but so many people on IDF had "the day the music died" signatures after this elimination. 

02. Tamyra Gray: The original shocking elimination. It's even crazier when you mention how she was up against Nikki, who was in the B2 practically every week. 😮 This result is so similiar to LaToya and Chris (and funny they all came at Top 4), in that Tamyra did not have a great night the night before. Yet, the result was still a shock as she was expected to make the finale and it proves how consistency does (or doesn't) play into the way the viewers can vote. :( 

01. Pia Toscano: I suppose this ranking on top isn't a surprise given both you and BK taking part in this. :giggle: I don't know that this is THE most shocking or controversial ranking to me, but it is up there among the big moments. And I definitely don't think Pia deserved to go that week. :(  Unlike the three ranked right before her, she did not have a bad night and it was quite a surprise she even landed in the bottom group. I don't remember Ryan's fake out to Jacob, but lol so much drama. It is certainly ironic the save was no longer available to be used when it was created to prevent moments like this. 😐  Oh judges. 

It really is helpful. I don't have to spend too much on maintenance such as oil changes, spark plugs, and brakes. Thanks. ❤️ Well, at least you have at least one more week with your grandmother's car. :yes:

Yes, that's the way it should be. We have to try to find silver linings in just about everything. :yes: I could only imagine how worse it could get. :giggle: Exactly, the others don't know what they're missing out on. :haha: Understandable about the other guys; I don't know how I would feel if it happened to any of my crushes. :lmao:

I felt it was time for another one. :giggle: I wish I were traveling to Switzerland. :haha: My birthday is on Wednesday, and I'll be spending a week in Vegas starting on Super Bowl Sunday. No plane ticket; I'll be driving. Both of us being against the 49ers is great. Funny enough, the Raiders and Seahawks used to be rivals. I think the rivalry is still there with the fans. My father and his side of the family are die-hard 49ers fans, so we've gotten into it a few times. :haha: As much as I didn't want the Chiefs to win, I was really happy the 49ers didn't because I would've never heard the end of it. :lmao: It appears the stadium will have 30% capacity during the game.

05. I pretty much agree with everything here. Poor George looked so lost and confused, and I believe LaToya encouraged him to pick their group (although I may be remembering it wrong. :haha: You may be right that the revelation was more shocking and controversial than the elimination although the elimination was a big deal in its own right. I wasn't going to keep typing three divas, so I figured I'd shorten it somehow. :haha:

04. I know the feeling of being a fan of someone who was/is a target for hatred because of a controversial elimination. :( With that said LaToya and Fantasia were my two favorites that season, so that result was going to hurt regardless how it went. For the record, I thought Diana was the best that week. :yes:

03. It's probably one of the most iconic Idol moments, though not a great one if you're a Chris fan. :haha: Fair enough about thinking Katharine was the weakest as she didn't have a strong night herself though I didn't think she was all that bad. Just about everything about that elimination was memorable. I was a lurker during S5 and don't remember those sigs; however, I do remember seeing those types of sigs after Pia's elimination. I guess the IDF posters are huge American Pie fans. :haha:

02. It is crazy how everything went down at the time. Tamyra's elimination pretty much set the tone in that anything could possibly happen in any given week. I pretty much agree with the last sentence about the voters.

01. What made you think that? :haha: At least I had sound reasons for placing this at #1 (at least I'd like to think so). Ugh, it was one of the most disappointing Idol moments for me. :( I'm going off on memory here, but it appeared the way Ryan worded everything made it sound like Jacob was going home only to tell him he was safe. The most memorable part was Haley's reaction to it. :haha: It was ironic about the save not being available when it was likely created for moments like that. Another irony was she was eliminated after doing an up-tempo number when people, including the judges, wanted her to do one after criticizing her for singing only ballads. 😐 Maybe she was better off staying in her ballad box.

Edited by Crisis

5. Jennifer Hudson - I’m fine with you breaking your no watermark rule. :thumbs: Just the sight of this bottom 3 is enough to raise eyebrows. Three incredible, black vocalists in danger of elimination. :no: Ah yes, this was where they introduced the Huff (which I never knew was called that until now. :haha:) George deciding to pick in the first place and then picking the wrong group is controversial enough. Then JHUD’s elimination after a fantastic performance is enough to justify her elimination’s high placement. :yes:

4. LaToya London - Not gonna lie, I would have liked to see this one below JHUD’s as it didn’t have that shocking bottom 3 or “the Huff,” but LaToya’s elimination is definitely still a shocking one that deserves to be ranked high (watch me have this one over JHUD’s in my rankings though. :giggle:) The biggest shock for me was seeing Jasmine not be in the bottom 2. :haha: She definitely deserved to be there, but I honestly felt bad after she started crying after the judges’ criticism. 😢 Regardless, LaToya didn’t deserve to leave, but at least she exited the show with a great swan song. 😁

3. Chris Daughtry - OMG Katharine’s face! :dead: I figured you’d have a lot to say about this one as it certainly hit close to hone. 😅 Oh yes the way Ryan pulled the rug from under him was great (in a comedic way lol.) :haha: As someone who preferred Katharine, I guess I wasn’t disappointed (I was more disappointed that Taylor was still there 😒), but yes, the elimination generated a lot of buzz and is most certainly worthy of this high placement. 

2. Tamyra Gray - Ah yes, the original shock elimination. I thought she had a pretty good week considering she was sick, but yes, the bottom 2 placement wasn’t unjustified. :yes: It’s sad that Nikki (rip 😢) got a lot of backlash for it too when she had one of her best weeks in the competition. Overall, this was a controversial elimination, but not as controversial as the one that placed first imo. 😁

1. Pia Toscano - 

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Finally Queen Pia gets the number one placement she deserves. :wub: This elimination is one that still gets me emotional till this day. First of all, Pia and Stefano is in my opinion one of the best-looking Idol bottom twos, so at least there’s that one positive. 😅 I also thought she was the best of the night so to see her leave after slaying (and taking the judges’ advice 😕) was just so disheartening. Not to mention the fact that she was yet another female to be eliminated. 😒 What made this so emotional were the reactions of the contestants and judges AND the fact that her swan song was of my favorite Idol performance ever. 😢 Truly an emotional moment that is deserving of this #1 spot.

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

5. Jennifer Hudson - I’m fine with you breaking your no watermark rule. :thumbs: Just the sight of this bottom 3 is enough to raise eyebrows. Three incredible, black vocalists in danger of elimination. :no: Ah yes, this was where they introduced the Huff (which I never knew was called that until now. :haha:) George deciding to pick in the first place and then picking the wrong group is controversial enough. Then JHUD’s elimination after a fantastic performance is enough to justify her elimination’s high placement. :yes:

4. LaToya London - Not gonna lie, I would have liked to see this one below JHUD’s as it didn’t have that shocking bottom 3 or “the Huff,” but LaToya’s elimination is definitely still a shocking one that deserves to be ranked high (watch me have this one over JHUD’s in my rankings though. :giggle:) The biggest shock for me was seeing Jasmine not be in the bottom 2. :haha: She definitely deserved to be there, but I honestly felt bad after she started crying after the judges’ criticism. 😢 Regardless, LaToya didn’t deserve to leave, but at least she exited the show with a great swan song. 😁

3. Chris Daughtry - OMG Katharine’s face! :dead: I figured you’d have a lot to say about this one as it certainly hit close to hone. 😅 Oh yes the way Ryan pulled the rug from under him was great (in a comedic way lol.) :haha: As someone who preferred Katharine, I guess I wasn’t disappointed (I was more disappointed that Taylor was still there 😒), but yes, the elimination generated a lot of buzz and is most certainly worthy of this high placement. 

2. Tamyra Gray - Ah yes, the original shock elimination. I thought she had a pretty good week considering she was sick, but yes, the bottom 2 placement wasn’t unjustified. :yes: It’s sad that Nikki (rip 😢) got a lot of backlash for it too when she had one of her best weeks in the competition. Overall, this was a controversial elimination, but not as controversial as the one that placed first imo. 😁

1. Pia Toscano - 

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Finally Queen Pia gets the number one placement she deserves. :wub: This elimination is one that still gets me emotional till this day. First of all, Pia and Stefano is in my opinion one of the best-looking Idol bottom twos, so at least there’s that one positive. 😅 I also thought she was the best of the night so to see her leave after slaying (and taking the judges’ advice 😕) was just so disheartening. Not to mention the fact that she was yet another female to be eliminated. 😒 What made this so emotional were the reactions of the contestants and judges AND the fact that her swan song was of my favorite Idol performance ever. 😢 Truly an emotional moment that is deserving of this #1 spot.

5. I don't have much to say but agree with everything written here. It appears the B3 revelation was more controversial than the elimination (though the elimination itself was highly controversial), especially with George picking the wrong group.

4. It definitely didn't have the factors of the 3D bottom three, but it was still a highly controversial elimination. I know Jasmine tried her best, and I believe a combination of Hawaii rallying behind her and the judges' harsh comments helped her avoid elimination that week. At least LaToya left on a very strong note with her swan song, and her elimination all but guaranteed Fantasia's win.

3. Yes, Katharine's face was something! :dead: I might or might not have something to say about this one. :giggle: It's pretty funny looking back at it now, but it wasn't as humorous when it happened. I still vividly remember the backlash and hatred Katharine received afterwards, it was probably the worst experience I've had as an Idol fan. :( I don't dislike Taylor, but he would've been my choice to leave as Katharine, Elliott, and Chris were my Top 3.

2. Considering she was sick, I guess she did OK. With that said, she was one of the weakest that week. That was Nikki's best week and based on that, I had no issues with her advancing. Like LaToya, the main thing Tamyra's elimination was good for was it made Kelly's path to victory a lot easier.

1. Well, what do you know. She finally reached #1. I agree with nearly everything. It was disheartening to see her leave after everything. Seeing that she had tried to get on the show multiple times and not only finally making it, but be considered a favorite just for it to end when it did had to be tough on her. Her crying and collapsing into Jacob's arms after her swan song is one of the more heartbreaking Idol moments, IMO.

• Like 1

While I'm thinking what to do next, I'll post some honorable mention crushes. These are a special category because they all are 50+. There won't be any write-ups, just pictures.

Angela Bassett

angela-bassett-at-oscars-2019-in-los-angeles-02-24-2019-8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Angela-Bassett-actresses-6937977-905-1085.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Ann Wilson

ann-wilson_now.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 e73564b406f5533dc2c47eb612655a6f.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Catherine Zeta-Jones

0d571718-e237-40a5-91c9-6579eaab287b.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 catherine-zeta-jones-the-royal-welsh-college-of-music-and-drama-gala-in-new-york-03-01-2019-4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Jaclyn Smith

jaclyn_smith_kelly_garrett_fsatrxtfg8&f=1&nofb=1 VAZCWVBILNNWU5XJ3CZ4JIPUPU.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Nancy Wilson

2995a3b66f680cb863af3dd1a14a3691--wilson-sisters-music-heart.jpg?b=t&f=1&nofb=1 5cfed007488517766b29b7c7c601fb33--nancy-wilson-heart-wilson-sisters.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Shania Twain

shania-twain_shutterstock_136595423_600x800jpg.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 shania-twain-usta-foundation-opening-night-gala-in-ny-08-28-2017-7.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

The next crush I'll post is someone who is in this category. I'll probably post the clues tomorrow.

On 1/30/2021 at 9:55 PM, Crisis said:

It really is helpful. I don't have to spend too much on maintenance such as oil changes, spark plugs, and brakes. Thanks. ❤️ Well, at least you have at least one more week with your grandmother's car. :yes:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, that's the way it should be. We have to try to find silver linings in just about everything. :yes: I could only imagine how worse it could get. :giggle: Exactly, the others don't know what they're missing out on. :haha: Understandable about the other guys; I don't know how I would feel if it happened to any of my crushes. :lmao:

I felt it was time for another one. :giggle: I wish I were traveling to Switzerland. :haha: My birthday is on Wednesday, and I'll be spending a week in Vegas starting on Super Bowl Sunday. No plane ticket; I'll be driving. Both of us being against the 49ers is great. Funny enough, the Raiders and Seahawks used to be rivals. I think the rivalry is still there with the fans. My father and his side of the family are die-hard 49ers fans, so we've gotten into it a few times. :haha: As much as I didn't want the Chiefs to win, I was really happy the 49ers didn't because I would've never heard the end of it. :lmao: It appears the stadium will have 30% capacity during the game.

05. I pretty much agree with everything here. Poor George looked so lost and confused, and I believe LaToya encouraged him to pick their group (although I may be remembering it wrong. :haha: You may be right that the revelation was more shocking and controversial than the elimination although the elimination was a big deal in its own right. I wasn't going to keep typing three divas, so I figured I'd shorten it somehow. :haha:

04. I know the feeling of being a fan of someone who was/is a target for hatred because of a controversial elimination. :( With that said LaToya and Fantasia were my two favorites that season, so that result was going to hurt regardless how it went. For the record, I thought Diana was the best that week. :yes:

03. It's probably one of the most iconic Idol moments, though not a great one if you're a Chris fan. :haha: Fair enough about thinking Katharine was the weakest as she didn't have a strong night herself though I didn't think she was all that bad. Just about everything about that elimination was memorable. I was a lurker during S5 and don't remember those sigs; however, I do remember seeing those types of sigs after Pia's elimination. I guess the IDF posters are huge American Pie fans. :haha:

02. It is crazy how everything went down at the time. Tamyra's elimination pretty much set the tone in that anything could possibly happen in any given week. I pretty much agree with the last sentence about the voters.

01. What made you think that? :haha: At least I had sound reasons for placing this at #1 (at least I'd like to think so). Ugh, it was one of the most disappointing Idol moments for me. :( I'm going off on memory here, but it appeared the way Ryan worded everything made it sound like Jacob was going home only to tell him he was safe. The most memorable part was Haley's reaction to it. :haha: It was ironic about the save not being available when it was likely created for moments like that. Another irony was she was eliminated after doing an up-tempo number when people, including the judges, wanted her to do one after criticizing her for singing only ballads. 😐 Maybe she was better off staying in her ballad box.

That's great because I know those things can definitely add up. :( Yes, I'm glad about that. ❤️

I like that mindset. ❤️ You don't want to imagine, lol. Yes, another good way to look at it. ❤️ Oh, but at least some of the ladies you've posted have had babies. 😮 

I love it. :giggle: I was kidding of course, but oh happy early birthday! :party:  :w00tbounce: I wasn't invited? :broken:  Haha but that sounds fun; I just hope you stay safe. At least you are driving rather than getting on an airplane. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif I do remember this rivalry and I was just thinking the other day about what it is like when a team switches locations.... I feel like a lot of fans root for the team that is closest to where they live, so I wonder how people change their views when a team moves in or out of their area. detective2.gif.be2e7e4dbfe90190433bb4897c3bb378.gif Maybe you can give me more insight on this with the Raiders. This has really made me think, lol. Oooh no, not 49ers fans! Well, at least there was a silver lining in that win for you. :giggle:  Oh okay, that doesn't sound too bad.

- I can still see poor George's face in my head. :( :haha: I also remember someone motioning for him to join them, and it may have been LaToya. lol I understand shortening the term, but it's funny what the acronym turned out to be. :giggle: 

- I know you can relate. :( Sorry about that. I also thought Diana was the best.

- Very true and not great for me. :no: It does seem everything was memorable about that moment. I don't remember those sigs for Pia's elimination, but lol interesting.

- This is all so true.

- What I said about you and BK being huge Pia fans. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif I don't know if anyone else contributed to the vote outside of us three, so it was kind of a foregone conclusion with you both ranking her #1. :haha: I know and am sorry. :( Ugh, so weird when they do that fake-out wording. It adds shock value, so I get it, but still. Yes, I definitely know and always think about that with the uptempo vs ballads too. Are we ready to blame Gwen Stefani for this result? 😮 

Ooh some more crushes! Why are you refusing write-ups on these ladies? :giggle:  But thanks for sharing. I am familiar with a few of them by name, but mostly Shania. I can't believe she's over 50. 😮  You definitely have a broader age range than me seeing how many you have in a 50+ category....  I only have two crushes above 40, the oldest being Justin Hartley who just turned 44 the other day (and he doesn't even look it). :haha: :blushingwave: But curious to find out the lucky lady in this age group is who will get a write-up. :shiftywave: 

10 hours ago, miss denise said:

Hide contents

I like that mindset. ❤️ You don't want to imagine, lol. Yes, another good way to look at it. ❤️ Oh, but at least some of the ladies you've posted have had babies. 😮 

I love it. :giggle: I was kidding of course, but oh happy early birthday! :party:  :w00tbounce: I wasn't invited? :broken:  Haha but that sounds fun; I just hope you stay safe. At least you are driving rather than getting on an airplane. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif I do remember this rivalry and I was just thinking the other day about what it is like when a team switches locations.... I feel like a lot of fans root for the team that is closest to where they live, so I wonder how people change their views when a team moves in or out of their area. detective2.gif.be2e7e4dbfe90190433bb4897c3bb378.gif Maybe you can give me more insight on this with the Raiders. This has really made me think, lol. Oooh no, not 49ers fans! Well, at least there was a silver lining in that win for you. :giggle:

- I can still see poor George's face in my head. :( :haha: I also remember someone motioning for him to join them, and it may have been LaToya. lol I understand shortening the term, but it's funny what the acronym turned out to be. :giggle: 

- I know you can relate. :( Sorry about that. I also thought Diana was the best.

- Very true and not great for me. :no: It does seem everything was memorable about that moment. I don't remember those sigs for Pia's elimination, but lol interesting.

- This is all so true.

- What I said about you and BK being huge Pia fans. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif I don't know if anyone else contributed to the vote outside of us three, so it was kind of a foregone conclusion with you both ranking her #1. :haha: I know and am sorry. :( Ugh, so weird when they do that fake-out wording. It adds shock value, so I get it, but still. Yes, I definitely know and always think about that with the uptempo vs ballads too. Are we ready to blame Gwen Stefani for this result? 😮 

Reveal hidden contents

Ooh some more crushes! Why are you refusing write-ups on these ladies? :giggle:  But thanks for sharing. I am familiar with a few of them by name, but mostly Shania. I can't believe she's over 50. 😮  You definitely have a broader age range than me seeing how many you have in a 50+ category....  I only have two crushes above 40, the oldest being Justin Hartley who just turned 44 the other day (and he doesn't even look it). :haha: :blushingwave: But curious to find out the lucky lady in this age group is who will get a write-up. :shiftywave: 

We have to be as positive as possible, even when things may not seem like it. :yes: Yes, some of them have (Edyta, Sade, Alicia, and Jill. If we're counting Idol contestants, Katharine would also be on this list). 💔 However, I also realize I pretty much had zero chance with any of them. :dead: Nonetheless, I can still admire them from afar. :dead:

Thank you. Sorry about the lack of invitation 💔; maybe next year. :giggle: 🤗 I'll try to stay safe and do as much as I can. Fortunately, it's roughly a six hour drive from where I live to Vegas, so while it will be a long drive, it isn't too bad. I don't like flying either and will avoid it if possible. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif A lot of fans do appear to root for the team that is closest to where they live. However, the Raiders seems to have fans all over the country; they're up their with the Steelers, Cowboys, and Packers as far as widespread fandom is concerned. There were some fans from Oakland who were disappointed because it's the second time the Raiders left, but a lot of them bought season tickets to see them in Vegas which unfortunately they couldn't use because of the pandemic (speaking of which, I will definitely try to see the stadium when I'm there next week). Yeah, they claim I'm the black sheep of the family because I'm a Raiders fan. Then again, they're all from San Francisco and I grew up in Oakland (I was with my mother most of the time). I guess you could say that. :giggle: 

- Yeah poor George. :( :haha: Looking at it, I guess it's funny it came out that way. :haha:

- 🤗

- Sorry about that. :( I guess that night was my Jasmine moment.

- :yes:

- It has been just us three for a while now and because of that, I guess it was pretty obvious. :haha: It is weird when they do that fake-out wording. The ballad thing never really bothered me. One thing that did was them getting on her for singing only ballads while ignoring some of the other contestants' flaws (except Haley because they criticized her a lot), if you could call it that. I'd like to think she would've had a better chance of staying had she wore her Results Show outfit instead, so I guess you can say Gwen Stefani shoulders some of the blame. :giggle:

It's mainly time and laziness. :lmao: That doesn't mean they're not worthy. I always forget Shania is older than I think; I guess it's because she started her career later than most. Of the ones I've posted with write-ups thus far, Nicole, Sade, and Jill are over 40, with Alicia turning 40 last week and Edyta will be 40 later this year. The oldest one is Jaclyn who is 75 (as an aside I always thought Katharine would be a great choice to play Jaclyn if they were to do a biopic of her). I don't have anyone in their 20s, with Margot being the youngest at 30. Justin is 44; he certainly doesn't look like it. :shock: Now I'm curious who this other over 40 crush is. :shiftywave: Before I get to the clues for my next crush, I'll post two more 50+ who I forgot in the previous set:

Monica Bellucci

monica-bellucci-interview-789x1024.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Monica-Bellucci-Nivea.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Cindy Crawford

082117-cindy-crawford-september-lead.jpg?itok=SzbjSLrQ&f=1&nofb=1 Cindy-Crawford-4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Now for the clues for the next crush who fits in the current category:

- Had a connection with someone who could've been considered an outlaw

- A song from a band that is supposed to protect and serve

- Worked with quite an excellent star on more than one occasion

While I'm at it, I'll mention two others who may come up next. One is a redhead; the other is an athlete.

Edited by Crisis

22 hours ago, Crisis said:

Reveal hidden contents

We have to be as positive as possible, even when things may not seem like it. :yes: Yes, some of them have (Edyta, Sade, Alicia, and Jill. If we're counting Idol contestants, Katharine would also be on this list). 💔 However, I also realize I pretty much had zero chance with any of them. :dead: Nonetheless, I can still admire them from afar. :dead:

Thank you. Sorry about the lack of invitation 💔; maybe next year. :giggle: 🤗 I'll try to stay safe and do as much as I can. Fortunately, it's roughly a six hour drive from where I live to Vegas, so while it will be a long drive, it isn't too bad. I don't like flying either and will avoid it if possible. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif A lot of fans do appear to root for the team that is closest to where they live. However, the Raiders seems to have fans all over the country; they're up their with the Steelers, Cowboys, and Packers as far as widespread fandom is concerned. There were some fans from Oakland who were disappointed because it's the second time the Raiders left, but a lot of them bought season tickets to see them in Vegas which unfortunately they couldn't use because of the pandemic (speaking of which, I will definitely try to see the stadium when I'm there next week). Yeah, they claim I'm the black sheep of the family because I'm a Raiders fan. Then again, they're all from San Francisco and I grew up in Oakland (I was with my mother most of the time). I guess you could say that. :giggle: 

- It has been just us three for a while now and because of that, I guess it was pretty obvious. :haha: It is weird when they do that fake-out wording. The ballad thing never really bothered me. One thing that did was them getting on her for singing only ballads while ignoring some of the other contestants' flaws (except Haley because they criticized her a lot), if you could call it that. I'd like to think she would've had a better chance of staying had she wore her Results Show outfit instead, so I guess you can say Gwen Stefani shoulders some of the blame. :giggle:

Reveal hidden contents

It's mainly time and laziness. :lmao: That doesn't mean they're not worthy. I always forget Shania is older than I think; I guess it's because she started her career later than most. Of the ones I've posted with write-ups thus far, Nicole, Sade, and Jill are over 40, with Alicia turning 40 last week and Edyta will be 40 later this year. The oldest one is Jaclyn who is 75 (as an aside I always thought Katharine would be a great choice to play Jaclyn if they were to do a biopic of her). I don't have anyone in their 20s, with Margot being the youngest at 30. Justin is 44; he certainly doesn't look like it. :shock: Now I'm curious who this other over 40 crush is. :shiftywave: Before I get to the clues for my next crush, I'll post two more 50+ who I forgot in the previous set:

Monica Bellucci

monica-bellucci-interview-789x1024.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Monica-Bellucci-Nivea.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Cindy Crawford

082117-cindy-crawford-september-lead.jpg?itok=SzbjSLrQ&f=1&nofb=1 Cindy-Crawford-4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Now for the clues for the next crush who fits in the current category:

- Had a connection with someone who could've been considered an outlaw

- A song from a band that is supposed to protect and serve

- Worked with quite an excellent star on more than one occasion

While I'm at it, I'll mention two others who may come up next. One is a redhead; the other is an athlete.

I agree. ❤️ Yes and that is quite a few... so I thought you would know how you felt about it happening with your crushes. :haha:  I guess it didn't impact you the same as it can for me, even though I have to face the same reality. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifYes!

Random, but today is my half birthday, so you and I almost have exact opposite birthdays/half birthdays. :haha: I've always wanted to go to Vegas, although not sure what I'd do since what it's known for is not my thing at all. :lmao:  Well, I'd want to see a show, but I don't know what else. What do you plan to do to celebrate? 😮  That's good and yeah, not the worst drive, although it is a bit of a ways. Aw, I actually love flying, but wouldn't want to do it any time soon for obvious reasons. Ah interesting, so I suppose a lot of the fans still support them... unless they switched to the 49ers now that they're closer? :dead: I had to say it. I just always wonder and am not sure how I'd feel in this situation. That is so unfortunate about the season tickets... I at least hope they were reimbursed if they can't be used at a later time. Oh, that makes sense why you all root for the teams you do! 

Ah okay, I thought so.  Aww I see and am sorry you felt that way. :(  Oh LOL at if the outfit would have made a difference. I don't think the results one was much of a ~performance~ outfit. :giggle: But it was worth bringing up our mascot again. :giggle: 

Ooh. :giggle: Yeah, maybe that is why with Shania. Nicole is over 40? :shock:  I guess I should have realized, but I didn't. 75? :shock: I would have never known. Wow, you really like some much older women. :giggle: I'm not familiar with her, but she looks great and I can see how Katharine could portray her due to their appearances. Interesting 30 is your youngest. 😮  I guess I only have two under 30 though (with Hunter being 29, so just barely). KJ is my youngest at 23.  So you have a 35 year range and mine is 21. :haha: Ah I know, Justin ages like wine (even though I don't drink). :giggle: Hmmm you will find out eventually. :shiftywave:  These next two women are also very beautiful, although I am only familiar with Cindy Crawford. 

Yay clues! Ooh I'm thinking this is someone named Roxanne based on the second clue.... a song by The Police. That makes sense. But who is this Roxanne? I see Roxanne Shante, who is 51, so she could be it.... I'm trying to figure out where the other two clues fit in though, so will need to dig some more. :haha:  Oh and what's this about two more? 😮 Pre-clues? :dead:  Hmm very interesting.

I was going to share some clues for my next crush as well, so here they are: This guy has a musical name and was part of one of the most popular shows of the early 2010s. 

As of right now, I'm drawing blanks as far as topics are concerned. I have a few ideas; however, I feel they would be better off in different threads. In addition, I was thinking of doing more performance related ones, but I'll wait until the end of the upcoming season before doing so. If anyone have any suggestions, feel free to post them.

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Hide contents

I agree. ❤️ Yes and that is quite a few... so I thought you would know how you felt about it happening with your crushes. :haha:  I guess it didn't impact you the same as it can for me, even though I have to face the same reality. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifYes!

Random, but today is my half birthday, so you and I almost have exact opposite birthdays/half birthdays. :haha: I've always wanted to go to Vegas, although not sure what I'd do since what it's known for is not my thing at all. :lmao:  Well, I'd want to see a show, but I don't know what else. What do you plan to do to celebrate? 😮  That's good and yeah, not the worst drive, although it is a bit of a ways. Aw, I actually love flying, but wouldn't want to do it any time soon for obvious reasons. Ah interesting, so I suppose a lot of the fans still support them... unless they switched to the 49ers now that they're closer? :dead: I had to say it. I just always wonder and am not sure how I'd feel in this situation. That is so unfortunate about the season tickets... I at least hope they were reimbursed if they can't be used at a later time. Oh, that makes sense why you all root for the teams you do! 

Ah okay, I thought so.  Aww I see and am sorry you felt that way. :(  Oh LOL at if the outfit would have made a difference. I don't think the results one was much of a ~performance~ outfit. :giggle: But it was worth bringing up our mascot again. :giggle: 

Reveal hidden contents

Ooh. :giggle: Yeah, maybe that is why with Shania. Nicole is over 40? :shock:  I guess I should have realized, but I didn't. 75? :shock: I would have never known. Wow, you really like some much older women. :giggle: I'm not familiar with her, but she looks great and I can see how Katharine could portray her due to their appearances. Interesting 30 is your youngest. 😮  I guess I only have two under 30 though (with Hunter being 29, so just barely). KJ is my youngest at 23.  So you have a 35 year range and mine is 21. :haha: Ah I know, Justin ages like wine (even though I don't drink). :giggle: Hmmm you will find out eventually. :shiftywave:  These next two women are also very beautiful, although I am only familiar with Cindy Crawford. 

Yay clues! Ooh I'm thinking this is someone named Roxanne based on the second clue.... a song by The Police. That makes sense. But who is this Roxanne? I see Roxanne Shante, who is 51, so she could be it.... I'm trying to figure out where the other two clues fit in though, so will need to dig some more. :haha:  Oh and what's this about two more? 😮 Pre-clues? :dead:  Hmm very interesting.

I was going to share some clues for my next crush as well, so here they are: This guy has a musical name and was part of one of the most popular shows of the early 2010s. 

I did at first, but I've gotten used to it and started to live in reality. Maybe some day one of them may come available for you.

Happy half birthday! It does appear we almost have the exact opposite birthdays/half birthdays. :haha: I'd probably walk along the strip, gamble a little, and try out some of the different restaurants. I'd love to see some shows, but I doubt there'd be too many of them. One thing I've always wanted to do was visit Hoover Dam; however, I don't know if I'll be able to do so. I've made the drive before, and I was pretty much exhausted afterwards. However, one of the benefits was I got to see some nice views along the way. I just don't like being in the air for any long periods of time. I've flown before, and I've always made sure I got an aisle seat. :haha: Raiders and 49ers fans are pretty set, so I doubt there were many who switched over. :lmao: I may be off, but I believe one of the Seahawks previous owners tried to move the team to Anaheim. However, the NFL stepped in and prevented it. It's unfortunate about the move and the season tickets. I hope the fans were reimbursed as well if possible. It certainly does.

Yeah. :( You may have a point about the outfit not making much of a difference, but it was worth a shot. Another fair point about the results not being much of a ~performance~ one, but it was still more conservative than some others. :haha: Anytime she is brought up is worth it. :lmao:

I think Shania was 27-28 when she released her first album. Yep, Nicole is 42 although she looks like she could be in her early 30s. What can I say; I appreciate some older women. :haha: She's best known for being in the original Charlie's Angels. The show was before my time, but I've watched it in syndication. During its heyday most people were going crazy over Farrah Fawcett, but I thought Jaclyn was the prettiest one. Funny enough some people compared Katharine to Jaclyn during and shortly after her season. :haha: It is interesting about that. I can't think of anyone under 30 who I'd post. That's two more than me, although it looks as if there will be only one soon, unless there's someone else. The range is actually 45 (which makes things sadder :dead:). He does; like Nicole, I would've thought he was in his early 30s. Oh, I see. Nice to see you think so! 😊

Interesting guess. 🤔 I'll give a slight hint to the guessed clue: the song in question may or may not be a person. It could be something this person was a part of. If stumped, I may give an extra clue within the next couple of days. The pre-clues are something to look forward to. I'll post some more in-depth clues once I'm done with the upcoming person.

As for your clues, there are so many musical terms and popular early 2010s shows it's difficult to narrow down. I'm currently drawing blanks; I'll try to take my first stab at it tomorrow. :yes:

Edited by Crisis

12 hours ago, Crisis said:

As of right now, I'm drawing blanks as far as topics are concerned. I have a few ideas; however, I feel they would be better off in different threads. In addition, I was thinking of doing more performance related ones, but I'll wait until the end of the upcoming season before doing so. If anyone have any suggestions, feel free to post them.

Reveal hidden contents

I did at first, but I've gotten used to it and started to live in reality. Maybe some day one of them may come available for you.

Happy half birthday! It does appear we almost have the exact opposite birthdays/half birthdays. :haha: I'd probably walk along the strip, gamble a little, and try out some of the different restaurants. I'd love to see some shows, but I doubt there'd be too many of them. One thing I've always wanted to do was visit Hoover Dam; however, I don't know if I'll be able to do so. I've made the drive before, and I was pretty much exhausted afterwards. However, one of the benefits was I got to see some nice views along the way. I just don't like being in the air for any long periods of time. I've flown before, and I've always made sure I got an aisle seat. :haha: Raiders and 49ers fans are pretty set, so I doubt there were many who switched over. :lmao: I may be off, but I believe one of the Seahawks previous owners tried to move the team to Anaheim. However, the NFL stepped in and prevented it. It's unfortunate about the move and the season tickets. I hope the fans were reimbursed as well if possible. It certainly does.

Yeah. :( You may have a point about the outfit not making much of a difference, but it was worth a shot. Another fair point about the results not being much of a ~performance~ one, but it was still more conservative than some others. :haha: Anytime she is brought up is worth it. :lmao:

Reveal hidden contents

I think Shania was 27-28 when she released her first album. Yep, Nicole is 42 although she looks like she could be in her early 30s. What can I say; I appreciate some older women. :haha: She's best known for being in the original Charlie's Angels. The show was before my time, but I've watched it in syndication. During its heyday most people were going crazy over Farrah Fawcett, but I thought Jaclyn was the prettiest one. Funny enough some people compared Katharine to Jaclyn during and shortly after her season. :haha: It is interesting about that. I can't think of anyone under 30 who I'd post. That's two more than me, although it looks as if there will be only one soon, unless there's someone else. The range is actually 45 (which makes things sadder :dead:). He does; like Nicole, I would've thought he was in his early 30s. Oh, I see. Nice to see you think so! 😊

Interesting guess. 🤔 I'll give a slight hint to the guessed clue: the song in question may or may not be a person. It could be something this person was a part of. If stumped, I may give an extra clue within the next couple of days. The pre-clues are something to look forward to. I'll post some more in-depth clues once I'm done with the upcoming person.

As for your clues, there are so many musical terms and popular early 2010s shows it's difficult to narrow down. I'm currently drawing blanks; I'll try to take my first stab at it tomorrow. :yes:

Hmm, I'll see if I can come up with any idea suggestions!

I see. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Wow, a girl can certainly dream. :wub: 

Thank you! And happy actual birthday to you! :ohyeah: Haha yep, they almost couldn't be further apart. Oh, you are a gambler? 😮 I would enjoy doing the other activities, but yeah, I know shows would be less of an option at this time.  Aww, hopefully you can visit Hoover Dam, if not this time, then another. I can imagine about the drive. My family used to make a 8-9 hour drive every year to see our extended family, which was so long, but I never actually drove the distance myself. The most I've done as the driver is 3-4 hours, which can still be tiring. Ahh, I see. :( lol I prefer the window seat and always try to get one of those. :haha: I like the experience of flying, although not all the waiting that can come before and after. Oooh. :giggle: OMG I don't know about this with the Seahawks and it was probably before my time, but I would not be amused. (!)  

I understand. :giggle: Oh, I didn't mean it wasn't conservative, but just that it wasn't as fancy? Or I don't know what word to use. :haha: I agree. :giggle: 

Ah, I don't know if I knew that. Nicole doesn't seem to age because she looks the same as always to me. :haha:  That's okay. :giggle: I did look up Jaclyn and saw that about Charlie's Angels. I know I've heard of Farrah Fawcett. That is funny there was comparison between Katharine and Jaclyn! All the more reason she could portray her someday. Oh oops, I don't know what to say for myself. :giggle: OMG oops yes, I meant 45. I can count. :haha:  And lol yes, your range is over twice that of mine. But what's really interesting is the age difference between my youngest crush and your oldest (assuming 75 is your limit)...  52 years difference. :shock:  Yes, love that. :giggle: Yep!

Oooooh this must mean I am wrong.  Yikes, this might be hard for me to get.... they were part of the song or something related to a song's name? There is Robin Wright who starred in the movie Message in a Bottle (also the name of a song by The Police). Ooh she was engaged to Ben Foster... who was considered for a role in Outlaw King on Netflix, so that could be the first clue. As for the third one... not sure, but she's been in a lot of movies. Yess, they are and I like the advanced hints. :giggle: 

Hmmm well.... I don't know what to say about that. :giggle: