The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

picsart-07-05-08-44-37.jpg

!! VOTING LINE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

This series' voting will be different. You can only vote ONCE PER IDF ACCOUNT. But, you can vote using up to 3 LEGIT E-MAILS (if you have 3). So it means, if you have 3 E-MAILS and an IDF ACCOUNT, you can have a total of 4 VOTES

How will you vote? Simply click the link BELOW. Then, in the link, you'll see the name of each artists per number. In each name, you'll see a drop-down list with 6 points up until 1 point. You'll have to rank the artists based on their performances tonight. You can only give ONE ARTIST a 6 POINTS, ONE with 5 POINTS, so on, and so forth. Voting lines will CLOSE at 7:30 PM EST.

WARNING! If you gave 2 or more artists the same points, I will disregard your votes, so make sure to give one artist only one.

For a recap of tonight's show, here it is:

1. Zhavia

- Song: Nothing Compares To You (Sinead O' Conor)

2. Johnny Manuel
     - Song: Lately (Stevie Wonder)

3. Jordy Marcs
     - Song: The Thrill Is Gone (BB King)

4. Kennedy Holmes
     - Song: This Is Me (Keala Settle)

5. Jamie Miller
     - Song: Stitches (Shawn Mendes)

6. Evvie McKinney
     - Song: Ain't No Sunshine (Bill Withers)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1

picsart-07-06-07-37-31.jpg

!! VOTING LINE FOR UNDERDOGS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED !! 

Tune in at 8 PM EST as it is now time for the Final 6 of  The Girls  category to perform on this round.

Live-Playoffs.png

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

Previously, we witnessed how the Final 6 of The Underdogs fought it out to stay alive in this competition. Each of them gave it their all to be one of the Final 5 in their category that will be moving to the next round of the Live Playoffs. Most of them gave their best performances so far, and were highly praised by the mentors. They sang the songs that best represents them as an artist or to the artist that they wanna be. But in the end, it's in the viewers' hands on which of them will make it through, and which will have to sing once again for the Sing-Offs. 

Tonight, it is now time for the Final 6 of The Girls category to step into the stage and fight it out to be one of the Final 5 of their category that will be moving to the Round 2 of the Live Playoffs. Who will step out tonight? Will we have a disappointment tonight? Let's find that out!

• Like 1

Everybody let's welcome our lovely

mentors for this series.

@IAN27TAY

@QueenMae16

@americanvoice38

@anonymouskid_35

@jarmon

Let's now welcome the artists that will perform tonight, the Final 6 Girls!

Leah Jenea
Molly Hocking
MaKenzie Thomas
Jessica Sanchez
Koryn Hawthorne
Addison Agen 

Let the Live Playoffs Round 1 BEGIN!

• Thanks 1

The theme for the Live Playoffs Round 1 is...

picsart-07-04-10-08-35.jpg

This theme will showcase who they truly are as an artist, giving them a chance to pick the song that shows what they really want to portray as an artist.

Opening this category's Live Playoff Round 1 performances is a girl that originally came from The Four. This girl captured many viewers attention since the start because of her gorgeous tone and beautiful phrasing. She also consistently showcases her voice through good performances so far, throughout the competition. 

1. Leah Jenea
     - Song: Beautiful (Christina Aguilera)

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: First of all, this performance is so beautiful. This is a perfect song choice for you, you're that type of contestant that barely hit the crazy high notes, but is still good as hell. I wish i could hear more from you. You have that unique voice that really stands out. I gotta say this, you have a high chance of going to the final 3 in this category, well, good luck and let's see.

americanvoice: Leah! That was such a gorgeous performance. I gotta be honest, I thought at first that this song was too big for you, but you proved to us that you can hit some high notes as well! I love how dug deep onto that song, you really conveyed the song well through that beautiful performance of yours. This is just one of your masterpieces, I can't wait to hear more!

A-Kid: That was just so sincere yet powerful performance from you my girl. That song was a hard one to sing, because of the power that, that song requires. But, you did it your own way this time, I love how you surprised me when you hit those high notes, I mean I knew that you have gorgeous tone, but I did not knew that you could also go up there! Perfect song choice for this round, you moved me with that performance, Leah!

jarmon: *standing ovation and claps* What a beautiful song choice and your voice was gorgeous in this. Truly an amazing performance and I could listen to your voice for hours. This was just something special. Good job Leah, I am rooting for you.

QueenMae: Leah my girl you just represent a unique vocal that stands out and your vocals are flawless darling! I loved this song, I think it really represented yourself, and it felt as you sang it to yourself, like you are enough, you are beautiful, and we as the audience heard that 100% I'm so proud of you and I love you Leah!

Next performance for tonight is from an artist that came from The Voice in the British version of it. This girl was already in the winner circle of it, because she amazed everyone with her gorgeous tone that is hiding in a very shy girl. She captured the hearts and attention of many throughout this show because of her heartfelt performances.

2. Molly Hocking
     - Song: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2)

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: You better sing girl! I'm really glad your mentor saved you during the battles, this performance is extraordinary and super good. I think I'm really lucky to hear you sing. You really had a potential to get some record labels. Overall, well done and goodluck to your journey.

americanvoice: Another beautiful and sweet performance from this category! It was just so good, the phrasing was spot on! Your voice, Molly, was so beautifully made, you didn't needed that super high notes that others are hitting, your tone was just enough, it can hit both lows and highs. Just a tad of advice, moving forward, I wanna see you step it up, just try to go outside of the box, surprise us.

A-Kid: What a performance, Molly! I did not expect at all for you to sing that song, 'cause U2 songs are just difficult to sing! But that was an amazing performance from you, I loved how you let your gorgeous phrasing shine on this performance. There's just something about you that catches my attention. However, I gotta agree with americanvoice on this one, I think I was just waiting for a climax of the song, just to make it more appealing. But, overall, it was a beautiful performance from a beautiful girl like you, I know your mentor is so proud of ya!

jarmon: *smiles and claps* What a sweet song choice Molly. I just went back in time and you brought back so many memories and that's whats remarkable about you. You are able to convey the message of the song to people and make them feel it. Simply amazing.

QueenMae: Molly I'm really glad I saved you back in the Battles, because I knew you had potential to exceed your lack of confidence to open up and show the world your true self. The vocals were extraordinary and the artist in you really shined out! I really loved this from you and I just want you to feel proud, well done Molly!

Next to perform for tonight is an artist that also came from The Voice but in its American version of it. This artist captured many attention of the viewers because of her silky smooth yet rangy voice. She consistently gives woah-worthy performances consistently on this show, which made her mentor fall in love with her more.

3. MaKenzie Thomas
     - Song: Courage (Celine Dion)

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: First of all, this is an amazing performance, and wow you really can sing every Celine Dion song. Just a fact, this is one of my favorite songs, and you sang it very well. I hope you get a better  future in your singing career. Overall, you have that good voice control that's giving us some vibe. Thank you for that performance!

americanvoice: My giiirl, from the very start, you were one of the favorites, and to be perfectly honest, I am skeptical of this song at first, maybe because I'm not that familiar with it? But you made it work! I love the magic that you can do using your voice. Your riffs and runs are just so spot on, you're not overdoing it. This is technically a diva song, but it is just laid back and chill, which surprised me, because you let your gorgeous low notes shine tonight.

A-Kid: This is.. differently good! I honestly don't know the song, but you made me want to listen to it again, which is a good thing. You just have this ability to go soar for the high notes but can switch and change to this heartfelt performer that is so sincere when she sings, it is unique for performers nowadays to have that ability. You're still so young, but you already have this crazily good talent! Normally, I am expecting for big songs in this stage of the competition, but since you already proved that to us in the earlier rounds, it's super okay for me to hear this type of thing from you. But, don't get too chill or laid back, as the competition grows tighter and tighter, I want you to focus and have strong performances.

jarmon: *stands and claps* Wow! I was not expecting this song choice at all but it worked PERFECTLY??! I'm convinced you are not human. The way you're able to cover any artist's song is truly a talent and you're one of the strongest singers in this competition without a doubt.

QueenMae: Sis, Makenzie why are you just coming out with Celine Dion again and singing her justice child! This song really represented you and I loved that you broke out to show your true courage, you are an amazing vocalist and I see that you are starting to see that for yourself! You really are amazing and our guest Mentor Celine would be proud! phenomenal vocals honey and I just love you so much, good luck Makenzie!

Fourth performance for tonight is from an artist that came from American Idol. This girl caught many attention because of her big and powerful voice that is within a small body! She joined the previous show at such a young age, but managed to get one of the finalists' spots. In this show, she consistently proves to many that she can do such performances again but with more maturity and experience.

4. Jessica Sanchez
     - Song: Skyscraper (Demi Lovato)

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: Wow, darling! This performance is super good and I really loved it! Skyscraper is a hard song to sing, but you sang it very well. As I've said everytime, you are not pure American, but your diction in english is very well and that's just one of the factors that I love in your performances everytime.

americanvoice: *standing ovation* Mygod Jessica, I did not know you can be THAT vulnerable, it is maybe one of those few things that I'm looking for you, that fiery emotions within you when you sing, you just brought that out tonight! This is yet another powerful performance from you, I mean it is technically a no surprise for me, because you were so consistent on giving us good performances. Keep this up, girl!

A-Kid: *stands and claps* W-O-W! You hit this song choice perfectly on the head, QueenMae! That just showed how powerful yet tender Jessica as an artist, I loved every second of that performance! This is really a huge song to sing, but you pulled that through! Especially with that climax? OMG slay us, girrrl! I already knew that you can hit those big powerful notes, but I did not knew that you can them with such tenderness, which you just showed us tonight. Keep doing this performances, and it won't be hard seeing you on the Final 3 of this category. 

jarmon: *stands and claps* I have to say though Jessica, in this performance I noticed some nerves and I don't want to see you nervous again as you are extremely talented, just know that! This was just such a beautiful performance regardless and it brought me to tears. You are one of the contestants that I'm most scared of, and that is because you are a vocal powerhouse. Keep slaying, Jess!!!

QueenMae: Jessica I'm so glad you did this song and just shined through with your vocals, there was a wall around you I felt, like just another push and we would see your true self. I can confidently say, this is the 100% real you Jessica, just congratulations for this performance hun. Vocals on point, amazing power, and stellar placements. Well done, and great work Jessica!

Fifth to perform for tonight is another artist that came from one of the singing shows in the America. She captured many attention ever since her start on her previous show, because of her soulful and powerful voice, in this show, she already proved many things to the viewers, that she can be versatile as an artist, that just sealed the deal for her mentor, to which is why, she was brought here in this stage of the competition.

5. Koryn Hawthorne
     - Song: Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: Koryn, this song choice is a very smart move, why? Because it fits perfectly in your voice. I am sure that, if Kelly Clarkson is watching this performance of yours, she will be really proud of you! Overall, this was a trascending performance and I would love to hear more from you.

americanvoice: You're channeling your inner Kelly tonight, Koryn! That song worked really well for you, it was able to showcase your strong and powerful vocals. Yet, I love that honesty on your voice, and that passion. This also oozes some soulfulness on your voice. Only advice for you is maybe sing another song besides Kelly? Maybe bring your soulful diva out next time, because I know you had it in you. 

A-Kid: That was another Kelly song from you, and unlike americanvoice, I actually did not mind it. It's just that, I think, Kelly's song suits your voice well, like this one. You conveyed the emotion of this song really well, I love the use of your vocal prowess at the right moments of this song, this was just another exquisitely good performance from you. Although, I wouldn't mind hearing something different from you, maybe finally show your soulful side? Just like what others said, surprise us. Or you can also do different genres or something, you just can do it all! Keep it up, you're well on your way to the top!

jarmon: *smiles and claps* Man, I love this Kelly Clarkson song. My only concern with you is that your voice is very airy and breathy. So song choice is definitely a key factor especially for you. I feel this was a good performance but one of your weakest performances so far in this competition. 

QueenMae: Koryn darling I always knew there was a powerful and passionate voice within you, I just wanted to hear your artistry from your roots, I think we have finally broke into a vulnerable and extraordinary place within your voice. So whether it's in the Gospel lane, the Pop lane, or Rock, Soul, Folk, etc. I think advancing we will do wonders together, just well done Koryn, love you so much honey!

Closing out this show is another one of those artists that came from the American version of The Voice. She displayed her authenticity ever since she joined the previous show, up until now, when she joined this competition. She showed how different she is from others, and how gorgeous her tone is, that captured the attention of her mentor, to which is why she brought her this far in this competition. 

6. Addison Agen
     - Song: Through the Valley (Shawn James)

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: Addison, out of all the girls who performed today, you are the only one who sang differently, and that's good, because in that case you can shine more. But, I gotta be honest, this performance is a bit dry, but overall great job.

americanvoice: Addison, honestly, you're my top favorite on this category even when the show started, you just consistently give an outstanding and beautiful performances. Tonight, although it was nice for you to give us something quite different, I was waiting throughout the performance for more. You had the last spot tonight, and I expected more fight from you. You've came really far my girl, I want to see more from you, I just don't want a laid back performance, I wanna see a STRONG yet beautiful performance. I am rooting for you, though!

A-Kid: *claps* I'll be honest, I'm clapping not because you gave one of your best tonight, I'm clapping because of how much I love your tone. But performance-wise, I think this was one of your weakest yet? But don't get me wrong, you conveyed the emotions well, you made us feel the message, you sang that beautifully. However, I just have to agree with the others. I loved your authenticity from the very start, but we are in the Live shows now, everyone should be stepping it up, go big or go home, they say. I'm not asking you to be like Jessica or Koryn that have a powerful performances. I want you to be you, but in a strong way, you need to spice it up, or you might just lose the interest of others. You, yourself is special, but in a competition like this, were all are already great, you need to STEP IT UP. I love you darling, that's why I'm saying this. You have already proven to us your gorgeous tone, now, we want more. 

jarmon: *smiles and claps* Addison, you are one of my favorites in the girls category BUT song choice is key. And this song choice just wasn't it for me. Like it felt like a bore for me, I was really waiting for you to have those "shining moments" but it never came. I really hope you survive and move on because it'll be a shame to lose you this early.

QueenMae: Whoa Addison, okay sis I didn't know you had such a broken place in you, but Addison I was a little taken aback with this song. However you encouraged me to just give it a shot and I'm so glad I listened cause that was outstanding! The connection, the transitions, and the raw vocal was everything I didn't know I needed! I would love to explore more with you girl, cause you do have more to give! Well done Addison!

picsart-07-05-08-44-37.jpg

!! VOTING LINE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

This series' voting will be different. You can only vote ONCE PER IDF ACCOUNT. But, you can vote using up to 3 LEGIT E-MAILS (if you have 3). So it means, if you have 3 E-MAILS and an IDF ACCOUNT, you can have a total of 4 VOTES

How will you vote? Simply click the link BELOW. Then, in the link, you'll see the name of each artists per number. In each name, you'll see a drop-down list with 6 points up until 1 point. You'll have to rank the artists based on their performances tonight. You can only give ONE ARTIST a 6 POINTS, ONE with 5 POINTS, so on, and so forth. Voting lines will CLOSE at 7:30 PM EST

WARNING! If you gave 2 or more artists the same points, I will disregard your votes, so make sure to give one artist only one.

For a recap of tonight's show, here it is:

1. Leah Jenea
     - Song: Beautiful (Christina Aguilera)

2. Molly Hocking
     - Song: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2)

3. MaKenzie Thomas
     - Song: Courage (Celine Dion)

4. Jessica Sanchez
     - Song: Skyscraper (Demi Lovato)

5. Koryn Hawthorne
     - Song: Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)

6. Addison Agen
     - Song: Through the Valley (Shawn James)

Live-Playoffs.png

Hello and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

Previously, we have witnessed the Final 6 of The Girls category as they had their turn to perform into the live stage during this Live Playoffs Round 1 to fight for a spot on the Round 2. Some were praised because of their surprising song choices, however some were criticized because of not "stepping it up" at this stage of the competition. But, in the end, all girls gave it their all to move to the next round, however, their fate was just really up to the viewers. We will know tomorrow night, on who from them will move to the next round directly, and who will have to perform in the Sing-Offs.

For tonight, we'll witness the Final 6 of The Groups category as they close out the 1st round of the Live Playoffs. Surely, this will be another interesting night as it is their turn to sing a song that best represents them as an artist. Will a group rise to the occasion? Or will they stumble? Let's find that out tonight!